剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, it's -- it's all right.
没关系
It's fine.
没关系
We understand.
我们能理解
So, what was he saying -- Pasha?
帕夏刚刚说了什么
That he'd rather die back home than live here.
他宁愿死在家乡也不想在这里生活
What?
怎么
It's just such a stupid thing to say.
这话说的太愚蠢了
My whole family died back home.
我所有家人都死在了家乡
I was out with my grandma when they bombed our village --
我的村子被轰炸的时候 我跟奶奶出去了
my parents, brother and sisters,
我的父母 兄弟和姐♥妹♥们♥
aunt and uncle, cousins.
叔叔和婶婶 堂兄弟们
These kids have no idea --
这些孩子根本不懂
family, more food than they can eat, all these clothes.
家人 吃不完的食物 穿的这些衣服
I can get Pasha to do anything I want.
我能让帕夏做任何我想要的事
He's weak.
他太脆弱
You've done a good job with him.
你已经做得很好
Yesterday, I went to his house. The car wasn't there.
昨天我去了他家 车不在那里
It was back today. Same spot?
今天回来了 同一个位置
Yeah.
是的
I don't know if there's a pattern.
我不确定这其中是不是有规律
I'm working on a schedule.
我在列时间表
If they're skipping days, they think the threat's low.
要是隔几天监视一次说明他们觉得威胁不大
Maybe they watch him for the first couple of months
或许 他们刚搬进来的几个月
after they move in.
他们要盯着他
I still don't like showing up on their reports
我们去那儿的话 就会出现在他们的报告上
when we go over there.
我还是不希望这样
Just a matter of time. That's what I told him.
这只是时间问题 我就是这么跟他说的
You're not taking that home, right?
你们不把它带回去吧
I think that's Gruzin-McDickoff or whatever.
他好像是那个谁 格撸津死基
Let me see the pictures.
让我看下照片
Yeah, Gruzinski.
对 格鲁津斯基
8: 12.
八点十二分
No kids, right?
没有孩子 对吧
Yeah. Wife's here.
对 他老婆在这儿
Last job in Buenos Aires.
上一份工作是在布宜诺斯艾利斯
Our teams have this guy down as probable non-intel.
我们的人认为从他身上恐怕搞不到什么情报
Panin just went back in.
帕宁刚刚回去了
So, the CIA is planning on squeezing Burov in Moscow
中情局正打算在莫斯科用我录的录音
with the tape I made.
威胁布罗夫
You have a problem with that?
你反对这么做
It's not right.
这样做不对
And it's not gonna work.
而且也不会有用的
I talked to the Deputy A.G. about it.
我和副司法部长谈过了
Didn't get anywhere.
什么用都没有
What'd he say?
他怎么说的
He said he understood, but it's the CIA.
他说他都理解 但那毕竟是中情局
They're gonna do what they're gonna do.
他们想怎么做就能怎么做
Side of the job.
"公事公办"的嘴脸
Yeah.
可不是
Big side.
可公正了
So, how about the girl from the gym?
那么健身房♥那个女孩怎么样了
You gonna ask her out again?
你还会约她出去吗
Already did.
已经约了
Oh, Stan Beeman.
斯坦·比曼 有你的
Yeah.
当然
So, where to next?
那下一步怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
Someplace nice, but not too nice
找个不错的地方 但是还不能太好
so there's room for growth.
这样还有进一步升级的空间
What about one of those Bread Oven places?
那个烘焙屋怎么样
There's a new one on Pennsylvania Avenue.
宾夕法尼亚大道上新开了一家
I took a date there last week.
我上周去那儿约会过
And?
然后呢
They have a see-through grand piano.
那儿有架透明大钢琴
What else you need to know?
你还想知道什么
What?
怎么了
I'm sick of treating her like a goddamn kid.
我不想再把她当小孩对待了
Come in.
请进
I was just, uh, going to bed.
我正要上♥床♥睡觉
Uh, we just need to talk to you for a minute.
我们只是想和你谈谈
Is it about Matthew?
是关于马修吗
I don't want to.
我不想谈
We need a minute.
就几句
We can't stop you from seeing him,
我们不能阻止你和他见面
but we can help you manage things
但我们可以帮你处理些事情
so the relationship is safer.
让这段关系更安全
Mom.
妈妈
Please, listen to me. Believe me.
拜托 请听我说 相信我
I am not, I would not ever, ever tell him anything.
我从来没有 也不会告诉他任何事
I promise. I swear.
我保证 我发誓
How do you know, Paige?
你又怎么知道 佩姬
Sex muddies things.
性♥爱♥让人冲昏头脑
I'm not having sex.
我没做♥爱♥
Yeah, but you might.
是的 但是你也许会做
And if you do, you're going to feel and say things to Matthew
如果你这么做了 你也许还会跟马修说一些
that you've never felt or said to anyone before.
你从没向任何人说起过的事
How are you gonna handle things then?
到那时你又该怎么处理
I...
我...
You have to think about that.
你得考虑一下
I know you don't want to hurt us,
我知道你不想伤害我们
but it can happen without you even realizing.
不过你会在无意间伤害到我们
You wouldn't even know you've said it.
甚至连你自己都没有意识到
All right, all right, I'll just --
好吧 好吧 我只是
I'll stop seeing him, okay?
我不会再见他了 好吗
Paige, listen, we're actually --
佩姬 听着 我们实际上
I'll just be alone for the rest of my life.
我剩下的日子里会孤独终老
Would that make you feel better?
这能让你感觉好点吗
Are you finished?
你说够了吗
There's something we can show you, a technique
我们想教你个东西 一种
to help you keep your emotions in check,
能让你控制情绪的方法
to help you stay in control.
让你保持稳定
If you can learn this thing, really master it,
如果你能学会 能够掌握它
you can keep seeing him
你就还能继续见他
if that's what you want.
前提是如果你也想见他的话
Do you want us to show you?
你想让我们展示给你看吗
Okay.
好的
Before we start,
在我们开始之前
if you ever feel that you're losing control with Matthew,
如果你觉得会因为马修而失控
really losing control,
真的不受控制了
just tell him you need some time to think.
那就告诉他你需要时间想想
Then you come find us,
然后你再来找我们
and we'll figure out what to do together.
我们会想出办法一起解决
Okay?
好吗
Sit down.
坐下
Now, if you're with him
如果你和他在一起
and things start to get uncomfortable or go bad,
有什么事让你觉得不舒服 或者变糟
you're feeling overwhelmed or emotional or uncertain,
让你感觉到压力重重 情绪化或者不稳定
rub your thumb and your forefinger together
同时摩擦你的拇指和食指
and picture me and your father
想象着我和你的父亲
to help remind yourself of who you are
以此来提醒你 你是谁
and where you come from.
你从哪里来
It's just a little thing, but if you practice it,
这很简单 但是如果你练习
it'll always be there for you.
慢慢就会习惯了
That's good.
很好
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表