剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
That's my son.
这是我儿子
Our son.
我们的儿子
You missed the meeting.
你没来跟我们见面
Stay away from me.
离我远点
The CIA is planning on squeezing Burov in Moscow
中情局正打算在莫斯科用我录的录音
with the tape I made.
威胁布罗夫
You remember three years ago
你还记得三年前有一名
when that KGB officer was killed?
克格勃特工被杀的事吗
I shot him.
是我枪杀了他
If the CIA uses the tape I made to blackmail Burov,
如果中情局利用我录的录音勒索布罗夫
I will go public.
我会站出来
Half our grain comes from America and its allies.
我们的粮食有一半来自美国及其盟友
If they're doing something to it,
如果他们在其中动了什么手脚
people will starve.
人♥民♥会饿死的
The lab has a contract
实验室为一家
with a-a company called AgriCorp.
叫农产品的公♥司♥工作
This is Benjamin Stobert from the Rolodex.
这是洛勒德克斯的本杰明·斯托伯特
We also think Deirdre Kemp is a good bet.
迪亚德里·坎普也有可能
You like him? I have to sit there with him
你喜欢他 他开玩笑的时候
while he makes his jokes.
我得坐在那儿听
The guy's laughing while he's trying to starve an entire country.
他在试图让一个国家陷入饥荒竟然还笑得出来
Problem?
有什么问题吗
This is the worst VA hospital,
这是我见过的最糟糕的退伍军人医院
budget-wise, I have ever seen.
从预算上来说
You people have to get computerized.
你们这些人要学会计算机化呀
I work for the government.
我是为政♥府♥工作的
We're like "The Flintstones."
我们就像《摩登原始人》一样
There's a program called Lotus 1-2-3.
有一个叫做"莲花123"的程序
It would save you a lot of time.
会帮你省下很多时间
M-Maybe I could pitch that to my boss,
如果我知道这具体是什么程序的话
if I knew what I was talking about.
或许我能向上级提下建议
I can show you how it works.
我可以带你看看它的运作方式
So, 10 minutes prep,
烤箱预热十分钟
and you pop it in the oven for 35 minutes.
然后进烤箱烤35分钟
That's all? That's all.
这么简单 就这么简单
You know, I used to make my own tomato sauce,
我以前都是自己做番茄酱的
but now with my schedule so crazy,
但是我现在实在是太忙了
I just buy it out of a jar.
所以只能从外面买♥♥
I not think Pasha will like eggplant so much.
我觉得帕夏不会很喜欢茄子
Oh, don't tell him what it is.
别告诉他这是茄子呀
I can't tell him nothing.
我什么都不会告诉他的
But I hear what you said.
但是我按你说的做了
I give him "Space."
给他"空间"
Now, he have too much space.
他现在简直为所欲为
Right.
好吧
Me at home all day -- I...
我整天都待在家里 我...
I go crazy. I need job.
我快要疯了 我需要工作
So, I have interview tomorrow.
所以 我明天有一场面试
Where? Department of Agriculture.
在哪面试 农业部
Alexei tell them about me.
阿列克谢介绍我去的
That's great. What's the job?
太好了 是什么工作
Uh, Russian language instructor for specialists, uh,
给一些研究苏联农业的专家们
who study agriculture in Soviet Union.
做俄语教师
You are perfect for that.
这工作太适合你了
I don't know. My English not so good.
我不知道 我的英语不是很好
No, you are. You're perfect for that.
不 你英语说得很好 你很适合这份工作
You good?
你还好吗
Great.
好极了
Do you want to hear about Lotus 1-2-3?
你想不想了解一下"莲花123"
Sure.
好啊
I can show you some printouts.
我可以给你看一些资料
...walked out of the supermarket,
...走出了超♥市♥
left a half-full shopping cart.
留下了一辆装了一半的购物车
We got a couple more we'll pitch this week.
还有几个我们这周会一起整理出来
All right. Good job, guys.
好的 做得很好
Keep going.
继续保持
"Good job"?
"做得很好"
I told you -- it's gonna be hit-and-miss.
我告诉过你了 这是件碰运气的事
We'll see if you get a bite.
等有进展的时候再说
Well, none of these guys look hungry.
这些人看起来都不饿
You haven worked outside the rezidentura before.
你在基地外♥围♥工作过
It's a different game trying to get sideways into the KGB.
打入克格勃是一场完全不同的行动
All right, let's say after a couple of months of this
好了 假设我们在几个月之后
we get lucky and one of these guys,
走了运 这些人中的一个
some trade rep, is willing to work with us.
某个贸易代表 愿意跟我们合作
What are the odds that he will give us anything
但他给我们的信息
that makes it worth all the trouble?
能值回票价的机率又有多大
I don't know.
我不知道
It's not a high-percentage game.
这不是回报率高的事情
This is what we do.
但这是我们的工作
But we approach them,
但我们接近他们
their people have them so terrified, the odds are --
他们本身就很害怕我们 机率恐怕...
Even if we just scare 'em, we still win.
即使只是吓到了他们 也是我们赢
They report our approach, like they're supposed to,
他们汇报了我们的接近 他们本应如此
the KGB goes crazy, they send people home,
克格勃会失去理智 把人都调回去
they investigate forever -- weakness of their system.
然后无休止地调查他们系统的薄弱环节
If nothing else, we keep the KGB busy and irritated.
就算没别的收获 我们也能让克格勃瞎忙
Well, we're certainly busy and irritated.
我们也会一直瞎忙
That's a good joke.
玩笑开得好
He's polite and attentive...
他很有礼貌且细心...
...even if, like most of the boys his age,
...即使他和大部分同龄男孩一样
his mind wanders easily.
上课很容易走神
This semester, Henry has really come into his own.
但这个学期 亨利态度突然转变了
He's -- He's prepared, he's interested,
他预习充分 兴趣高涨
and he's demonstrated a real aptitude for challenging material.
展现出了面对挑站时的真正能力
I don't know how or why,
我不知道原因
but something has lit a fire under his butt.
但好像有什么东西点燃了他心中的火焰
That's...I mean Uh, great. Great.
这真是... 太好了
Which is why I want to move him into Algebra 2.
所以我想把他转去学代数2
Now, I know it's a little unusual in the middle of the school year,
我知道在学期中间这样做有些不合常理
but we've got his attention now.
但是他现在很专注于数学
We don't want to lose it.
我们想抓住这个机会
Unless you think it's a bad idea.
除非你们觉得这样不好
Uh, no.yeah. No no no, that Of course.
不 这样很好 当然好
Yeah, that'd be...
这样很好...
I thought he spent all his time
我以为他把时间都花在
playing games on the computer.
打电脑游戏上了
I know.
可不是吗
Henry -- our Henry.
亨利 我们的亨利
I'm good at math.
我数学挺好的
Evgheniya's applying for a job as a language instructor
叶夫根尼娅要去农业部
at the Department of Agriculture.
当语言教师了
Sounds like Alexei put a word in for her.
好像是阿列克谢推荐了她
If she gets a job teaching Russian at the CIA...
如果她能在中情局教俄语...
There's a chance we could get
那我们就有机会
every officer they're training for Moscow.
拿到所有负责莫斯科工作的特工名单了
Perfect timing!
时间正好
Me and the boys are gonna see "Romancing the Stone."
我们要去看《绿宝石》
Come with us.
一起去吧
Bring Paige -- we'll make it a party.
带上佩姬 就像是开派对
Uh, Paige can't come. She already told me.
佩姬来不了 她跟我说了
Well, you guys are still invited.
还是欢迎你们一起
We can grab a drink after.
看完电影我们可以去喝一杯
Yeah, Matthew's staying at Sandra's,
马修今天去桑德拉那里
so we have to drop him off after the movie.
看完电影我们先把他送去
You know, I-I don't think so.
还是算了吧
We -- we've been out all day.
我们一整天都在外面
Yeah. Another time?
好吧 下次再约
We'll hold you to that.
你们可跑不掉
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表