剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Come on.
快点
Ah, just what I thought. Just what I thought.
跟我想的一样 跟我想的一样
Red tip.
舌尖发红
Indicates heart heat.
说明♥心♥火旺
You can put that thing away now.
现在可以把舌头缩回去了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's Chinese medicine. It's thousands of years old.
中医 有几千年历史
I learned about it in Nepal.
我在尼泊尔学到的
Red tongue tip means emotional turmoil --
舌尖发红说明情绪焦虑不安
heart heat.
心火
Blocks the, uh... blocks the chi.
阻碍了气
What do you do to relax?
你一般都做什么放松
Uh...not much, as you can tell.
不太多 你也能看出来
Okay.
好了
It's Tai Chi.
这是太极
Come on.
来吧
Then I would have to get out of bed.
那我得下床
Okay.
好了
Here.
来
Follow my movements.
跟我学
You're doing great.
你做得很棒
He's home.
他回家了
They met him at the airport.
他们在机场接到他了
And...?
然后呢
They're going to give him his old job back.
他们要让他重操旧业
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
The look on his face when he left.
他走的时候脸上的表情
Philip gets that look sometimes, when he's troubled.
菲利普烦躁的时候就是那副表情
Is Philip troubled now?
菲利普现在很烦躁吗
Well, I don't think he's particularly happy.
我觉得他不太高兴
Has he ever been?
他高兴过吗
I've never lied to them before.
我从未对他们撒过谎
He's lied to you.
他对你撒了谎
You did the right thing.
你做得对
So, there are guards inside, and we don't know
内部有保安 我们不知道
what kind of countersurveillance
中情局在大楼里
the CIA might have on the building.
装了什么反监视设备
So, we go again Friday this week,
那我们这周五再去一次
Monday, Wednesday, Friday next.
周一 周三 下次是周五
No Thursdays, right? Right.
没有周四 对吗 是的
She doesn't work Thursdays or weekends.
她周四和周末都不工作
The important times for us
对我们来说重要的时间是
are when she goes to work and when she leaves.
她上班和下班的时候
Anytime you get a picture of her with someone,
你在任何时候拍到她和别人在一起
we might be getting one of her students.
都可能是她的学生之一
Okay.
好的
If you pass by and miss the shot, don't circle back.
如果经过却没拍到 别绕回去
And don't shoot out of a back window.
也别从后窗拍照
It is not worth the risk. Okay?
不值得冒那个险 明白吗
Mom!
妈妈
Coming.
来了
Mom, this is Nancy Norton.
妈 这位是南希·诺顿
She's a Mary Kay beauty consultant.
她是玫琳凯美容顾问
I see where your daughter gets such beautiful skin.
我知道你女儿是从哪儿遗传的好皮肤了
Look at her, Mom. She's 62.
妈你看看她 她都62了
Mary Kay cosmetics and good genes
玫琳凯化妆品和好的基因
are the key to my vibrant skin.
是我保持活力肌肤的关键
I like to say Mary Kay can't change your genes --
我想说玫琳凯不能改变你的基因
not that you gals need any help in that department --
当然你们两个也不需要这方面的帮助
but our rich, creamy foundation will seal in moisture
但我们的粉霜能封锁住水分
and keep your skin silky, smooth, and sassy.
让你的肌肤如丝般柔滑 充满活力
I'm sorry, but now is not such a good time.
不好意思 你来的不是时候
Well, here's a sample of a skin-care product
这是一款护肤产品的样品
I've been using for almost 15 years.
我都用了十五年了
"Day Radiance."
"日间粉底"
If you take care of your skin, dear,
如果你照顾好你的肌肤 亲爱的
your skin will take care of you.
你的肌肤也会照顾好你
Thank you, but like I said I understand.
谢谢 但如我所说 我明白
I could come back another time
我可以改天再来
and host an in-home beauty demonstration
给你和你朋友
for you and some of your friends.
做一次家中美容演示
You get to keep a ton of samples,
你可以保留很多样品
and the makeover is free.
而且化妆是免费的
I'm sorry, but no.
抱歉 不行
No problem. Of course.
没事的
Call me if you change your mind.
如果改变心意请给我电♥话♥
You want this?
你想要这个吗
Oh, no, thanks.
不 谢谢
Mom.
妈
You weren't that nice to her.
你刚对她不太友好
Well, we weren't gonna buy anything.
我们又没打算买♥♥什么
Being nice would just be a waste of her time.
客套一下只会浪费她的时间
Yeah, I-I guess so.
大概吧
They're passing by this Friday,
他们这周五会来
and then they'll skip the next one.
然后下周五♥不♥来
They'll do two Fridays out of every three.
他们每三个周五来两次
All right. What else?
好的 然后呢
We'll see if Tuan can find out whether her hours vary,
我们会看徒安能否弄清她的办公时间
whether she brings her own lunch or goes out.
她午饭是自带还是出去吃
Well, that all sounds good.
听起来挺不错的
I can't tell you how thrilled the Centre is.
我都无法向你描述中心有多激动
Good.
很好
Anything on the greenhouse?
温室方面有情况吗
Yes. We should have something within the week.
有 这周我们应该会有收获
All right.
行了
Hold on.
等下
I have to talk to you.
我需要和你们谈谈
I'm going home.
我要回家了
What?
什么
Did something happen?
出什么事了吗
No.
没有
It's just time.
只是时机已到
Gabriel...
加布里尔
if -- if it's me --
如果 如果是因为我
I-I know I've been hard to deal with.
我知道我这人不好相处
No, it's not you.
不 不是因为你
I'm just ready to go home.
我只是准备要回家了
You don't need me anymore. You have each other.
你们不再需要我了 你们有彼此
But, Philip, as long as you're here,
但 菲利普 只要你还在这儿
the Centre is going to continue to be concerned about you.
中心就会一直密切关注你
Once they start worrying about somebody, they never stop.
一旦他们开始担心一个人 就不会罢休
And now, the lab.
现在还出了实验室的事
And, to be honest, I'm worried.
说实话 我很担心
You've seen too much.
你看过的太多了
You've done too much.
你做的太多了
I'll miss you terribly.
我会很想你的
Hey. Please sign in.
你好 请登记
So, what brings you here, Ms. Sinclair?
你为什么来这儿 辛克莱女士
Well, a friend of mine -- Terry --
我一个朋友 特里
had seen a psychiatrist a couple of years ago,
几年前看过精神病专家
and she was having some...problems.
她碰到了一些 问题
Issues, I-I guess is what you say.
情况 你们大概会这么说
And she said it helped.
她说这很有帮助
I'm...not really sure what I'm supposed to say.
我 不是很清楚我该说什么
Whatever you feel like.
你想说什么都行
Okay.
好的
Well, a few months ago, I...got mugged.
几个月前 我 被抢劫了
I was in a parking lot at night,
那天晚上我在停车场
and there were these two men.
当时有两个男人
They were homeless, and...
他们是流浪汉 而且
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表