剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I will do a good job for you.
我会好好给你们干的
Yeah.
好
Can you repeat what you'll tell anyone
你再重复一遍 别人问你去哪儿的时候
who asks where you were?
你该怎么说
I went to lunch.
我出去吃午饭了
I got my pizza. At Armand's.
吃了披萨 在阿曼德店
Armand's pizza.
阿曼德的披萨
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Okay.
那好
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Hello? Hi.
喂 你好
Brenda. I was just thinking about you.
布兰达 我刚才还想你来着
Sure you were.
是啊
I was. I was.
真的
I'm -- I'm always thinking of you.
我 我一直在想你
Well... that's good, I guess.
那挺好的
Listen, I-I can't come to town next week.
我下周去不了你那儿了
Oh, man. I was really looking forward to seeing you.
我真的很期待见到你
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
I, uh... I won't be able to get back
我两三周内
for another two or three weeks.
都回不来了
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
Did I do something wrong?
我做错了什么吗
No. No. No. It's nothing like that.
不 不 不是那样的
I'm just busy with some bullshit at work.
只是工作上的破事太忙了
Your work's not bullshit.
你的工作不是什么破事
It is, kind of. Compared to what you do.
它就是 和你的工作比起来
Saving millions of lives.
拯救数百万人的生命
Not yet.
还没有
Yeah, but, I mean, at least you're trying.
是啊 但是至少你在努力
Not everyone can do that.
并非所有人都能做到
Not everyone wants to.
也并非所有人都想这么做
So...I'm not going to be able to make it next week.
我下周不能过去了
That's fine.
好吧
But I'll, uh... I'll be there soon.
但是我会尽快去的
Hello?
喂
I'm here.
我在听
It's -- I mean, it's just work.
只是工作
I'm swamped right now and I...uh...
我实在太忙了 而且我
No. I'm not mad.
不 我没生气
Listen...
听着
you're a really sweet guy.
你人真的很好
But...
但是
But...?
但是
I've been really trying,
我真的尝试了
but I just don't see
但是我看不到
this going much further.
我们的未来
We're -- We're just getting started.
我们才刚刚开始
I mean, we -- we -- we haven't even...
我们都还没有
No. I know.
不 我知道
It's been nice.
那很美好
I've been having a really nice time,
我真的度过了一段很美好的时光
but... we're not compatible.
但是我们不合适
L-Listen, this -- this...
听着 这件事
Look, can we -- can we talk about this in person?
我们可以面对面谈谈吗
Like, when I'm in town next?
比如我下次过去的时候
Because I-I-I think we can make this work.
因为我觉得我们可以解决
I won't change my mind.
我不会改变主意
You're not right for me and I know it.
你不适合我 我很清楚
Why?
为什么
Like I said. You're nice. You're really nice.
就像我说的 你人很好 你太好了
But I need someone more...
但是我需要一个更加
I don't know...
我不清楚
assertive.
霸气点的人
You really are great.
你真的很好
Do it again. Yeah.
再来一次
When am I going to be able to take care of myself?
我什么时候才能做到保护好自己
You're getting there. You're getting there.
快了 你快准备好了
But how long before...
但是多久才能...
If someone...
如果有人...
If someone was to go after me again like...
如果有人再次攻击我
like in the parking lot...
就像在停车场的那一次
It's just going to take time.
还需要些时间
But we'll keep practicing.
我们会一直练习
And you're doing really well.
而且你真的做得很好
You are.
真的
I'm sick of being scared.
我讨厌害怕的感觉
I know.
我明白
I know how hard it is.
我明白那有多难受
I was scared like that for a long time.
我有很长一段时间都那么害怕
When I was eighteen...
我十八岁的时候
A man...
一个男人
I was raped.
强♥奸♥了我
And I-I couldn't stop thinking about it.
我不停地想起那件事
I didn't tell anyone for a very long time.
我一直没有告诉任何人
Mom? No, no, no, Paige.
妈妈 不不 佩姬
No. Listen to me.
不 听我说
The thing is
关键是
I trained as hard as I could every day.
我每天都努力训练
I imagined that man's face every time I fought,
每次训练 我都想着那个男人的脸
and the more I fought the better I felt,
越训练 我就越好受
until one day I knew
直到有一天 我意识到
no one was gonna hurt me like that again.
再也没人可以那样伤害我了
And I'm okay.
于是我就释然了
I'm not afraid anymore.
我再也不害怕了
And you're not going to be either.
你也会不再害怕的
Okay?
好吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Tai Chi.
打太极拳
Stobert showed me.
斯托伯特教我的
It's relaxing.
有放松作用
Looks like slow Kung fu.
看着像是中国功夫的慢动作
Deirdre broke up with me.
迪亚德里和我分手了
Did you handle it wrong?
你处理得不好吗
I wasn't aggressive enough.
我不够强势
It probably doesn't matter this time,
这次可能没什么关系
but, you know... next time...
但是 下一次...
you might have to hurt someone's feelings again.
你可能还是得去伤害某人的感情
Isn't that what the problem is?
不是这个问题吗
Neither of us wanted to do it this time.
我们都不想接这次工作的
But we had to. And once you're doing it...
但我们必须做 而一旦做了...
I didn't tank it, I tried my best.
我不是故意搞砸的 我尽力了
It doesn't always work.
事情不是总能如人所愿
I guess I'm talking more about EST and everything.
我是在说自我实现小组
I mean, isn't that what they're teaching you,
人的感情比什么都重要
that people's feelings are more important than anything else?
这不正是他们教你的吗
Isn't that what it is?
他们不就是教人这个吗
No. I don't think so.
不 不是
Nobody's ever said that.
没人这么说过
I think it's more... there's a part of me...
我觉得更像是 我从没想过
that I have never thought about.
自己还有那样的一面
And then a forty-five-year-old, single logistics manager
然后就被一个45岁的单身物流经理
kicks you out of bed.
踢下了床
We're not all as attractive as you, Elizabeth.
不是人人都和你一样有魅力 伊丽莎白
But you are.
但你是的
You can get her back if you need to.
如果需要 你是可以让她回到你身边的
I was training with Paige again...
我又和佩姬一起训练了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表