剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
You've been doing beautifully.
你们做得很棒
We've had our moments.
我们也有过不顺的时候
Can you make it a little longer with Stobert and Kemp...
你们能不能延长斯托伯特和坎普的任务期
until the Centre is sure that the wheat samples
直到中心确定你们拿到的小麦样本
you got them are what they were looking for?
就是他们所要找的
Sure.
没问题
Good.
好
I'll get you an answer as soon as possible.
我尽快给你们答复
Evgheniya Morozov is teaching an immersion class
叶夫根尼娅·莫罗佐夫几天后会在
at one of her students' houses in a few days.
一个学生家里做浸入式课堂教学
The whole class will be there?
整个班级都会去
Is your team up to this?
你的团队能胜任吗
It's still too small.
人手还是不够
I mean, we've met a couple of people
过去几个月里
over the past few months, but nobody right.
我们见了几个人 但没有合适的
Her students feel very safe at home.
她的学生在家里会觉得非常安全
We'll be all right.
我们能行
We'll get every single one of them.
会拍到所有人的
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Are you in a hurry?
你们赶时间吗
Well, that's all we have.
也没其他事了
Let's do this a little differently from now on.
从现在起 我们做些调整
How would you like to do it?
你们想怎么做
You tell us what to do, and we'll do it.
你告诉我们做什么 我们按你说的做
Isn't that how this works?
不就是这样的吗
I think what Philip is saying is we know what we're doing.
菲利普的意思是 我们知道自己在做什么
We know what to think.
我们知道该想些什么
You don't want anybody inside your heads.
你们不想让任何人干涉你们的想法
Fair enough.
没问题
Not my strong suit anyway.
这反正也不是我的强项
Back when Gabriel was shooting people at home...
加布里尔在国内枪杀犯人的时候
what do you think she was doing?
你觉得她在干什么
I'm going to cancel my trip to see Stobert.
我不准备去见斯托伯特了
There's nothing to do there
直到我们收到中心发来的
until we hear back from the Centre
关于样本的信息
about the sample.
在他那没什么好做的
That may take a while.
那可能要一阵子呢
You sure that's smart?
你确定没事吗
He's a very laid back guy.
他是个随性的人
I'll cancel with Deirdre.
那我也取消和迪亚德里的约会了
No, that's not what I was --
不 我不是这意思
No, I know.
我知道
But you don't have to.
你没必要这样
I know.
我知道
I'll tell her it's work.
我会告诉她是工作的事
She understands "work."
她明白"工作"的意思
There was a man back there.
后面有人跟着
He was one of ours.
他是我们的人
We have people watching
我们安排了人
to make sure you haven't been followed.
确保你没被跟踪
You're safe.
你很安全
Try not to look over your shoulder.
尽量别四处张望
You don't want to draw attention.
别引人注意
Was I doing that? I was just checking...
有吗 我只是想看看...
You just shouldn't look worried.
别让自己显得紧张
But I am.
可我确实紧张
I know.
我知道
And my son has a big imagination.
我儿子想法可多了
One day he wants to be captain.
今天想当船长
The next day a fireman.
明天想当消防员
Next day police.
后天又想当警♥察♥
A doctor.
想当医生
I want him to be what he wants.
我希望他能心想事成
He can be whatever he wants here.
他在这里可以实现一切梦想
With the money we give you, you can save for his education.
你可以把我们给你的钱攒着给他上学用
We'll give you five hundred dollars a month.
我们每个月给你五百美元
We'll put two fifty of that
其中两百五十元
into a college trust fund for your son.
用来买♥♥信托基金 给他上大学用
And, if things go well, we'll give you more.
如果一切顺利 我们会再给你钱
And I can save half for college,
我就能把一半攒着给他上大学
half for house.
另一半攒着买♥♥♥房♥♥
Well, saving for a house will take a very long time.
攒钱买♥♥♥房♥♥要花很长时间的
But I won't use that money
但除了这些
for nothing other than those things.
我不会拿这钱干别的
Just son and house.
只供儿子和房♥子
So, how are things going at work?
工作上怎么样
Fine. Usual.
挺好 正常
You get along with your coworkers?
你和同事处得好吗
Most of them.
大多数还行
You know, I don't say so much
我不怎么说话
because everyone is gossip.
因为大家都很八卦
There is very little room.
屋子很小
And everyone's desks so close,
大家的桌子都挨着
so everyone hear everything,
什么都能听到
see everything...
什么都能看到
everyone smell everything.
什么都能闻到
But we get along. Yes.
但我们关系不错
We like each other.
我们挺喜欢彼此的
Except of Yuri,
除了尤里
the GRU officer.
那个格勒乌官员
Nobody likes him.
大家都讨厌他
Yuri?
尤里
Yuri Tkachuk.
尤里·特卡尤克
He thinks he's a big man and he knows everything
他觉得自己位高权重无所不知
but he know nothing.
其实他就是个白♥痴♥
So it's not that different from the FBI, then?
和联调局倒没什么区别
Do you have a Yuri too?
你们那儿也有尤里这种人吗
Every office has a Yuri.
哪儿都有尤里这种人
Where did you tell your coworkers you were going today?
你跟你同事说你今天去哪儿
Just lunch.
就出去吃午饭
Do they ever ask you where you went for lunch?
他们以前问过你去哪儿吃午饭吗
Uh, I guess. Sometimes.
有吧 有时候会问
I mean... nobody cares though.
但其实没人在意这个
Everybody go out to lunch sometimes.
谁都时不时会出去吃午饭
You need to be able to tell them
你得准备好一套说辞 告诉他们
where you ate, what you ate, who you ate with,
你去了哪儿 吃了什么 和谁吃的
and why you picked that place to eat.
还有你为什么选择去那儿吃
But...nobody ask me all of that.
可没人会问这么详细
You have to be prepared if they do ask.
他们一旦问起 你得有所准备
You don't want to appear nervous.
你不能表现出紧张
Okay.
好的
Where do you usually eat?
你一般都去哪儿吃饭
I like pizza. At Armand's.
我喜欢吃披萨 阿曼德家的
On Wisconsin? Yeah.
威斯康辛大街那家吗 嗯
Do any of them go there?
他们有谁会去那儿吃吗
No. It's only my place.
没有 只有我去
But they know that I go there.
但他们知道我常去那儿吃饭
So tell them you went for lunch at Armand's.
那就告诉他们你是去阿曼德店吃的午饭
But only if they ask, don't offer it up.
除非他们问你才说 别主动提
Okay.
好的
I have a favor to ask.
我有个不情之请
Please.
拜托了
But I don't know if this is something
但我不知道这忙你们
you can help me.
能不能帮我
We can't tell you unless you ask.
你不说的话我们也不知道
Okay.
好吧
My teeth...problems.
我的牙齿有问题
You know, the dentist is too expensive here.
你也知道 这儿的牙医太贵了
So maybe can you help me with dentist?
你们能帮我解决牙医的事吗
Yes. We'll take care of that for you.
行 我们会帮你解决这个问题
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表