剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
because I know we said you could go,
我也知道我和你妈之前答应让你去
but...this isn't gonna work out.
但 你不能去
What?!
什么
Well -- What -- You --
可是 但 你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You already said that I could go.
你们之前说了我可以去的
I'm going. It's not that simple.
我要去 事情没那么简单
Yes. Yes, it -- it is. It's actually really simple.
不 不 这件事 这件事就是这么简单
I'm in. I got accepted. I'm going.
我进了 我被录取了 我要去
You and Mom already said You're not going!
你和妈妈之前说了 你不许去
You're not going. That's it.
你不许去 就这样
This family stays together.
这个家要在一起
Buenos Aires sounds so exciting.
布宜诺斯艾利斯听上去很刺♥激♥
Well, it's certainly going to be an adventure.
肯定会是一场冒险
Any news on your replacement, Pastor Tim?
有你的继任的消息吗 蒂姆牧师
We're still searching,
我们还在寻找
but we have some very interesting possibilities.
但是有几个非常有趣的选择
Not too interesting, I hope.
我希望不要太有趣
Oh, definitely not.
当然不会
Farewell tour?
告别之旅吗
It's a never-ending saga.
一场永不结束的冒险
Except there's an end.
只不过终有终点
True.
的确
So, uh, rumor has it
据说
there's a surprise party in the works for me and Alice.
你们为我和爱丽丝准备了一个惊喜派对
My lips are sealed.
我的嘴巴很严的
You don't have any inside information you could share with me?
没有什么可以分享给我的内部信息吗
Nope.
没有
You don't have any information
你不知道
or you just won't tell me?
还是你不愿意告诉我
Yes.
对
Don't stop.
别停下来
Better?
好点了吗
Pace yourself, Jim. Linda can go all day.
慢点来 吉姆 琳达能按一天
Kevin can rub his dog's belly all day,
凯文能揉他的狗的肚子一整天
but ask him to rub your feet.
但是让他来按你的脚试试
Bullshit.
胡说
Oh, yeah, like really?!
是吗
Okay.
好吧
Hey, how can I find a boyfriend like Jim?
我怎么才能找到像吉姆这样的男朋友
Jim's not my boyfriend.
吉姆不是我的男朋友
Sad.
可惜
You got magic hands, Jimbo.
你的手太神奇了 吉宝
Don't stop.
别停下来
So, you got a girlfriend, Jim?
那你有女朋友吗 吉姆
Nope.
没有
You available?
你单身吗
No. Actually,
不 实际上
I might be moving to Japan.
我可能要搬去日本了
What?
什么
I love Japan.
我爱日本
You don't know shit about Japan, Linda.
你根本不了解日本 琳达
You just love chicken teriyaki.
你只是喜欢照烧鸡肉
What for?
为什么去
I think I'm getting a job out there.
我在那里找到了一份工作
Cool.
酷
I'm dying to go to Japan.
我超级想去日本
Jesus, Linda.
老天 琳达
What? I'm serious.
怎么了 我很认真的
I want to be a --
我想当一名
a geisha girl.
艺妓
Do you even know what a geisha girl is?
你知道艺妓是什么吗
Yeah. They're Japanese.
知道啊 她们是日本人
Are you really moving to Japan?
你真的要去日本吗
Looks like.
应该是
When were you gonna tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
Tonight.
今晚
It's so far away.
那里太远了
Yeah.
是啊
It's stupid.
这样很傻
I just...
我只是
I don't know what I'm gonna do without you.
我不知道没有你 我该怎么办
Oh, Kimmy.
金米
Kimmy, you're gonna be fine.
金米 你会过得很好
You're gonna be more than fine.
你会过得不只是很好
I've seen you grow and change
我看过你以惊人的方式
in amazing ways.
成长和改变
You have a good group of friends,
你有一群好朋友
you have a great relationship with your father now...
你现在和你父亲的关系很好
you're going to have a great life.
你会拥有非常精彩的生活
Well, either way, I'll need it by Tuesday.
不管怎样 周二之前我要拿到
You mean this Tuesday?
你是说这周二
What? You have big weekend plans?
怎么 你周末有安排
Oh, yeah, got a round of golf with the father-in-law.
对 和岳父去打高尔夫
Nice, should be fun.
不错 应该很好玩
What's his handicap?
他的差点是多少
Whatever it is, it's better than mine.
不管怎样都比我强
Don't worry. I'll get that in by Tuesday.
别担心 我周二前会拿到
Uh, good.
很好
Oh, also don't forget the committee meeting on Monday.
还有别忘了 周一的大会
2:00 p.m. can't be late.
下午两点 别迟到
Yeah. I'll be there.
好 我会去
Can I interrupt?
我能打断下吗
Yes, please.
可以 当然
What happened with you and Henry?
你和亨利怎么了
He said you told him he couldn't go to boarding school.
他说你告诉他他不能去寄宿学校了
Yeah...
是啊
He said you yelled at him.
他说你吼他了
I don't know.
我不知道
We'll all be dealing with other things soon enough...
我们很快就要面对其他事了
You almost finished here?
你快做完了吗
I've got another twenty hours to go through.
我还有二十个小时要听
Cover. Move.
防守 移♥动♥
Yeah.
对
Or move. Cover.
或者移♥动♥ 防守
Good. Yes.
好 对
Good. Now remember --
好 记住
Remember this pressure point.
记住这个施压点
Okay.
好
Cover. Move.
防守 移♥动♥
Move. Cover.
移♥动♥ 防守
Okay?
明白吗
Good.
好
Good. You got it.
好 你学会了
Most people are gonna be bigger than you,
大多数人块头比你大
so the point is to overload their brain.
要诀在于让他们没时间思考
One move will not be enough.
移♥动♥一下可不够
Okay. Let's go again.
好 再来一次
Okay.
好
...was there 2 years, ex-Navy.
去过两年 海军
Left with honors.
带着军功退役
Don't know how I put up with the weather...
真不知道我是怎么忍♥受那天气的
Hot humid summers, freezing winters.
又热又潮的夏天 冻得要死的冬天
Only went there a couple times.
只去过几次
I couldn't take it.
我可受不了那里
At least they had a good season.
至少有一个季节还不错
That kid at quarterback could throw it a mile.
四分卫的那个孩子能扔一英里
And nobody could run on'em.
没人能跟上
You know, a couple guys on that line went pro.
那一队有几个人成了专业选手
Is that right?
是吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表