剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
No. Stan made fettuccine Alfredo.
不是 斯坦做了奶油意面
Still no vegetables, but I think he's on the right track.
还是没有蔬菜 不过我觉得他有在进步
Henry's in his room. Okay.
亨利在他的房♥间里 好的
Were you working?
你们去工作了吗
Yes. Anything important?
对 有什么重要的事吗
Was, uh, was Matthew there?
马修也在场吗
Where?
在哪
You know where.
你知道在哪
I mean, it's his house.
那是他家
Were you alone with him?
你和他单独相处了吗
We just --
我们只是
We just talked.
我们只是聊天
About what?
聊什么
How much we hate gym class,
我们有多讨厌体育课
Michael Jackson, church.
迈克尔·杰克逊 教堂
And then I came home, made cookies, and I did my homework.
然后我回来 做了饼干 还写了作业
I wish this were simple, Paige.
我希望一切能很简单 佩姬
I wish...you could have a nice boyfriend across the street
我希望你能有一个住在对街的男朋友
and just the usual problems. Me, too.
能有很普通的麻烦 我也是
There are other boys, Paige.
还有别的男孩子 佩姬
I don't -- I don't want to talk about it, okay?
我不想聊这个 可以吗
I've got bigger problems.
我有更大的麻烦
I can't sleep at night.
我晚上睡不着觉
I have nightmares.
我做噩梦
I keep seeing that guy
我总是梦见那个人
and that knife in his neck.
还有插在他脖子上的那把刀
Honey... Are you
亲爱的 你会
Do you think about it?
你有想过那件事吗
It will get better. I promise.
会好起来的 我保证
I don't want it to get better.
我不想要好起来
You don't want me to see Matthew,
你不让我见马修
I'm too scared to go to the food pantry alone,
我不敢一个人去食物储藏室
and none of it is supposed to..
这都不应该
I...
我
Bad timing?
来的不是时候吗
Perfect timing.
来的正好
Don't forget the lights.
别忘了灯
Vegetables, Stan. They're good for you.
蔬菜 斯坦 多吃蔬菜对身体好
Night. Night.
晚安 晚安
Vegetables?
蔬菜
Little kids, little problems.
小孩子们的小问题
Big kids. I know.
大孩子 我知道
Sandra used to say...you remember Sandra, don't you?
桑德拉以前常说 你还记得桑德拉吧
She used to say, "The problem with putting your foot down
她以前经常说 "下决心的问题就是
is, you just pick it up."
无法狠下心"
She was a smart woman. Yes, she was.
她是个聪明的女人 是啊
Hey, this thing with... Matthew and Paige,
马修和佩姬的事
it's a good thing.
是好事
How much of a "thing" is it?
到底算是什么事
Well, Matthew's happy.
马修很开心
Paige is a great kid -- solid,
佩姬是个好孩子 坚韧
not like some of the others.
不像其他人那样
There are others? I just meant kids.
还有其他人 我是说其他孩子
So...
所以
I met someone.
我遇见了一个人
A woman? Yeah.
女人 是
Where? At the gym.
在哪 健身房♥
I was lifting, and she was riding an exercise bike
我在举重 她穿着十分合身的紫色紧身衣
in a purple leotard, which she wore very well.
骑着动感单车
You go up to her? No.
你搭讪了吗 没有
But I think she either smiled at me
但是我觉得她不是对我微笑了
or she caught me looking at her and was grossed out.
就是发现我看着她 有些厌烦
You couldn't tell? Not really.
你分不出来 是啊
But when she passed me at the water cooler,
但是她在去饮水机经过我身边的时候
I handed her a cup of water. Oh, the old watercup move.
我给了她一杯水 老套的送水套路
So, when you say you "met someone"...
你说你遇到了某人
uh, did you ask her out?
你约她出去了吗
No. No, I should probably find out what her name is first.
没有 我或许应该先知道她的名字吧
You didn't get her name. No.
你不知道她的名字 不知道
It happened so fast.
发生的太快了
My brain was all over the place.
我的大脑一片空白
But I'm going to the gym every day now.
但是我决定以后每天都去健身房♥了
I'm gonna be in the best shape of my life.
我会保持完美身材的
Stan was in a chipper mood.
斯坦很开心
He likes some woman at the gym.
她喜欢健身房♥的某个女人
He thinks Paige and Matthew is a good thing.
他觉得马修和佩姬挺好
Why? Matthew's happy.
为什么 马修很开心
Stan's gonna be heartbroken when it doesn't work out.
要是事情进展不顺 斯坦会心碎吧
It's gonna get worse, with the two of them.
那是他们俩 事情肯定不会顺利的
She won't listen to me.
她不肯听我的
I'll talk to her.
我跟她谈谈吧
They got him out of the hospital,
他们把他从医院弄出来了
got him a job at a good factory.
给他在一个不错的工厂找了份工作
Apparently, they got word he hadn't been coming to work.
显然 他们收到消息说他并未去上班
They went to find him. He was gone.
他们去找他的时候 他已经不见了
What?
什么
They think he's coming here?
他们认为他来这里了
It's one possibility --
这是一种可能性
to find his father.
找他的父亲
When William was caught, I told him to get out --
当威廉被抓的时候 我告诉他出去之后
that they should go home.
他们应该回家
On your own,
你自己的意思
or you had permission from the Centre?
还是中心同意的
And?
还有呢
They're still here.
他们还在这里
Nothing scares those two.
什么都吓不到他们
Everything scares those two.
什么都能把他们吓到
I want to help you with your nightmares.
我想帮助你克服噩梦
Mom! Come on.
妈妈 来吧
Mom, stop!
妈妈 住手
What the hell? First thing
怎么回事 首先
You can't be afraid to be hit, and you can't be afraid to hit,
你不能怕挨揍 也不要怕揍人
ever. You don't want to get hurt?
永远不要 你不想受伤
You have to be willing to do anything to protect yourself.
那你必须要倾尽全力保护自己
Put your hand up.
把手举起来
Make a fist.
握拳
Thumb here, always.
拇指要一直放在这里
That's good.
很好
Got it yet?
拿到了吗
New safehouse address.
新的安全屋的地址
I showed Paige some basic self-defense.
我教了佩姬几个基本的自卫招数
She's fast.
她学得很快
Did you talk to her about Matthew yet?
你跟她谈马修的事了吗
Not yet.
还没有
I will.
我会谈的
We think we know what happened to William.
威廉的事已经弄清楚了
They arrested him.
他们把他抓起来了
Somehow, he infected himself with the virus he was carrying,
不知道为什么 他染上了自己携带的病毒
probably so they couldn't interrogate him.
或许 这样一来 他们就没法审问他了
They took him to their bio-containment facility
他们把他带到了位于迪特里克堡的
at Fort Detrick, and we assume he died there.
生物控制设施 我们认为他死在了那里
Lassa fever --
拉♥萨♥热
How bad is it to --
到底有多...
We doubted him.
我们不信任他
And then he killed himself for us.
他却为了我们而自杀了
I saw him back home, married,
我能想象他结婚成家
with some little kids running circles all around him.
在自己家里 儿孙绕膝的样子
I really wanted to get him that.
我真希望能给他这些
He's a hero.
他是个英雄
Maybe he'll get a stamp.
说不定他会被印在邮票上
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表