剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
And...
还有
Evgheniya is going to take him back home.
叶夫根妮娅要带他回家了
Alexei?
阿列克谢呢
Too scared.
太害怕了不敢回去
Didn't we send someone to say
我们不是派人去说过
that it won't be a problem?
不会有事的吗
Couldn't get him over it.
那也没能打消他的疑虑
Think about him here, alone.
想想看 他独自一人在这生活
His wife and son back home without him.
妻儿离开他回老家
I mean, I'm -- I'm not even sure I like the guy, but...
我虽然不怎么喜欢这个人 但是...
Tuan almost killed that kid.
徒安差点害死那个孩子
If Pasha would have died...
如果帕夏死了
I mean, Tuan's tough,
我知道徒安很坚强
but he's just a kid.
但他毕竟是个孩子
Like we were.
像我们曾经那样
I wish we could take him with us.
我希望我们能带他一起走
What?
什么
No. I mean, I know.
不 我知道不可以
I just...
我只是
He could use that.
对他来说是好事
They'd never let him go.
他们决不会放他走的
I was just thinking...
我只是在想...
I know.
我明白
Up until that time,
在那之前
had you ever met with Sofia Kovalenko?
你有见过索菲亚·科瓦连科吗
No.
没有
Are you acquainted with members of any Soviet security agency?
你认识苏联安♥全♥部♥门的人吗
Yes.
认识
Did a member of a Soviet security agency
苏联安♥全♥部♥门的人有帮你
help you prepare for this test?
准备这次测试吗
No.
没有
There appears to be a problem
你对这个问题的回答
with your answer to this question.
好像有点问题
What problem? I am telling truth.
什么问题 我说的是实话
There's a problem.
有问题
Is there anything you could tell us
你能不能跟我们解释一下
to help clear things up?
好澄清这个问题
Maybe you see there's something because...
有问题可能是因为...
it making me nervous because you are saying
你们说我有问题
that there's problem, but, uh --
让我紧张了
I'm saying truth.
可我说的是事实
Let's continue.
我们继续
Please answer simply "Yes" Or "No."
请简单回答"是"或"否"
Apart from Sofia Kovalenko and the people in this room,
除了索菲亚·科瓦连科和这个屋子里的人
are you aware of anyone who knows you've met with agents
还有没有别人知道
of the Federal Bureau of Investigation?
你和联邦调查局的人见过面
No.
否
Apart from Sofia Kovalenko and the people in this room,
除了索菲亚·科瓦连科和这个屋子里的人
are you aware of anyone who knows
还有没有别人知道
that you're meeting with us today?
你今天和我们见面
No.
否
Excuse us a moment.
失陪一下
Flying colors.
大功告成
Nothing?
没问题吗
Zero.
完全没有
No sign of any deception.
没有任何欺骗的迹象
Our guys have been around the neighborhood
在过去十天时间里 我们的人
five different times in the last week and a half.
在五个不同时间巡视了那里
The CIA car has been in its usual spot,
中情局的车还停在以前的地方
but less frequent.
但出现频率降低
So it looks like we're okay.
看起来我们没什么问题
Whatever that guy saw in me, we think he let it go.
不论他对我有何想法 我们觉得他没深究
That's a relief.
松了口气
I think we'll all be happy when this is done.
这事结束后 大家都会高兴的
Where are we?
进展如何
Evgheniya's taking Pasha back to Moscow.
叶夫根尼娅要带帕夏回莫斯科了
All right.
好的
You did it.
你们成功了
When? Soon.
什么时候 很快
Good.
好
The doctors said that he needed counseling.
医生说他需要心理治疗
And they want to put him on lithium.
他们想给他做电疗
Evgheniya and Alexei won't let them.
叶夫根尼娅和阿列克谢不准
Alexei's too scared to go back.
阿列克谢太害怕了 不敢回去
Claudia, this family could stay together.
克劳迪娅 他们可以全家人在一起的
It's going to work better for her
她一个人回去
to be there without a husband,
比较好
given why the Centre wants her back.
考虑到中心为什么需要她回去
No matter what Alexei did, Pasha's still a kid.
不论阿列克谢做了什么 帕夏还是个孩子
The mother didn't even want to go.
她妈根本都不想走
He needs his father.
他需要父亲
We've already told her they can come home.
我们已经告诉她 她可以回家了
But nobody's going to roll out a red carpet for him.
但没人会欢迎阿列克谢回去
We almost killed their son.
我们差点把他们的儿子害死
And now we're sending her back to be blackmailed.
现在我们又把她送回去任人勒索
Do we have to tear this family apart, too?
我们也要让这个家庭分崩离析吗
I can ask,
我可以问问
but it won't change anything.
但这不会改变什么
Where are you with your big decision?
你们的大事考虑得怎么样了
We're getting there.
快考虑好了
If we're leaving,
如果我们要走
we have to figure out Paige and Henry.
就必须想明白佩姬和亨利的事
Maybe we plan a trip,
要不出去玩一趟吧
family trip.
全家都去
Europe.
去欧洲
Tell them right before crossing over.
到临退出前再告诉他们
The later the better.
越晚越好
I think we could tell Paige before.
我觉得可以先告诉佩姬
She can handle it,
她能处理好
maybe even help with Henry once we're there.
可能在我们到那后还能帮帮亨利
It'll be good.
挺好的
All of us together without all this shit on our backs.
全家无忧无虑地在一起
Okay.
好
That's it then.
那就这样了
We're going.
我们走
Report from the President's ranch in Santa Barbara.
这是从总统圣巴巴拉农场发回的报道
It was during a microphone check
这是里根总统每周电台广播里
for President Reagan's weekly radio address.
检查麦克风时说的
Here's what he said.
他这样说到
My fellow Americans,
亲爱的美国人♥民♥
I'm pleased to tell you today
我很高兴告诉大家
that I've signed legislation
我已签署通过立法
that will outlaw Russia forever.
永久性宣布苏联非法
We begin bombing in five minutes.
我们将在五分钟对其进行轰炸
We have now learned that the President's joke
我们现在知道 总统的玩笑
could have led to war with the Soviet Union.
可能引发与苏联的战争
U.S. Intelligence is reporting that Soviet armed forces
美国情报指出
were put on wartime alert
总统言论公开后不久
shortly after the President's comments were made public.
苏联武装部队就已进入备战状态
Allied forces in turn raised their readiness status.
盟国部队也由此进入备战状态
The State Department insisted that the Soviets
国♥务♥院♥坚持认为苏联
were, "Blowing the incident out of proportion
"为了政♥治♥宣传而将此事
for propaganda purposes."
小题大做"
But in the Soviet Union...
但是在苏联
How are you?
你怎么样
We can come back if this is a bad time.
如果不合适 我们可以改天再来
No. No. Come.
没 没 进来吧
House messy.
家里很乱
Sorry. I...
抱歉 我
Pasha upstairs.
帕夏在楼上
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表