剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Do you think that...
你觉得
we could ever take Paige and Henry
我们能带佩姬和亨利
back...home?
回家吗
To...
去
To live.
去生活
Is this something you want to do?
你们想要这么做吗
We're thinking about it.
我们正在考虑
We don't know
我们不知道
if they would ever really adjust to life there --
他们能不能适应那里的生活
But with the situation here, and everything --
但是就现在这里的情况而言 这一切
most of which you know about,
你也基本清楚
and, really, everything that goes along with it --
还有随之而来的所有事
it's not much better either --
也不怎么好过
Does Henry know anything?
亨利知道这些事吗
I think you'll have trouble either way.
我觉得不管怎样都很麻烦
It's hard to imagine all the problems
很难想象两个美国孩子
that two American kids will have adjusting to life over there.
适应那里的生活会遇到多少困难
But there's a lot about life here that's not so great...
但是这里的生活也不是那么如意
You can't predict what a person's life will be.
你无法预测一个人的生活会是什么样
And you can't deny them the challenges that will shape them.
你也不能否认这些挑战会塑造他们
Does Paige know you're thinking about this?
佩姬知道你们在考虑这件事吗
Not yet. No.
还没有 不知道
We will talk to her soon.
我们会尽快告诉她
We're just...
我们只是
The temptation is to put off making hard decisions,
推迟做出艰难的决定很诱人
but then that becomes its own sort of decision.
但是那本身也是一种决定
Paige and Henry are teenagers.
佩姬和亨利是青少年
At this age, the transition
在这个年龄 这种变化
would be a very difficult one for them --
对于他们会非常困难
but in a few years,
但是再过几年
it won't be your decision to make anymore.
就不会是由你们来决定了
I wish I could tell you what you should do,
我希望能告诉你们该怎么做
but I don't know.
但是我也不知道
Surprise!
惊喜
What's this?
这是什么
Well, I made you dinner.
我为你们做了晚饭
You? Made dinner?
你 做了晚饭
Well, we. Chris helped me.
我们 克里斯帮了我
So, we have meatloaf. Pasta salad.
我们做了肉饼 意面沙拉
Mashed potatoes and gravy and asparagus.
土豆泥 肉汁还有芦笋
You hate asparagus.
你讨厌芦笋
Yeah, but you like it.
对 但是你们喜欢
Oh. Sorry. We didn't have a chance to clean up.
抱歉 我们还没来得及收拾
I'm -- I'm gonna clean everything. Don't worry.
我会收拾干净的 别担心
What prompted this?
怎么突然这么做
Well, you saying I can go to St. Edwards if I get in.
你们说如果我考上了就可以去圣爱德华高中
You'll get in.
你会考上的
Look. I know this was all kind of a surprise for you guys.
我知道这可能打了你们一个措手不及
But you've been really cool about it, and...
但是你们真的很好
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a great school. Henry's gonna love it.
那是所好学校 亨利会喜欢的
Is the feast ready yet?
盛宴准备好了吗
It looks delicious.
看起来很好吃
So, let's eat. Oh. I can't stay.
那就开吃吧 恐怕我得走了
My dad's on his way to pick me up.
我爸爸正在来接我的路上
We're having dinner at my grandma's house tonight.
我们今晚在祖母家吃晚饭
I had nothing to do with this.
我可什么都没做
I offered to help. And he wouldn't let me near it.
我想帮忙 但是他根本不让我靠近
It's so great that you're letting him go.
你们愿意让他去挺好的
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Everything's fine.
没什么 都挺好的
Good night, Mr. And Mrs. Jennings. I hope you enjoy it.
晚安 詹宁斯夫妇 希望你们会喜欢
I'm sure we will.
肯定的
See you tomorrow. Yeah. I'll call you later.
明天见 好 我晚点给你电♥话♥
Hey. Henry got a ride to school with Chris.
亨利和克里斯一起搭车去学校
Is she his girlfriend?
她是他女朋友吗
She's definitely something.
肯定有点关系
I slept through the night yesterday
我昨晚一觉睡到天亮
for the first time in like...forever.
第一次睡得那么踏实
That's great. Yeah.
挺好的 是啊
I'm glad about Pastor Tim.
我对蒂姆牧师的事挺高兴的
That I won't have to hang out with them
我不用总是去教堂
at the church all the time and...
和他们待在一起
That sounds mean.
听着有点小心眼
But I just -- I keep picturing him gone, and...
但是我 一直在想他不在会是什么样
it's better. Yeah.
好多了 是啊
It's amazing that you could do that.
没想到他会这么做
Sometimes you want to be able to do things.
有时你会想做一些事
We'd never do anything like that lightly. Obviously.
当然我们不会轻易的做出这种事的
Where did our name come from?
我们的名字是怎么来的
Jennings.
詹宁斯
Um, well, before we got here,
在我们来这之前
our people worked it out.
我们的人起的
What happens in these cases is
这种情况下你需要
you need a new name to fit in, where you're going.
一个新名字去融入新环境
So they look for the name of someone who died.
所以他们找了一个死去的人的名字
They're -- They're not using it anymore.
他们不会再用这个名字了
So...that's where it comes from.
就是这么来的
Philip and Elizabeth Jennings are dead people?
菲利普和伊丽莎白·詹宁斯都死了
Well, Philip Jennings is. Was.
菲利普·詹宁斯死了
And Elizabeth Korman, who married him.
伊丽莎白·科曼 嫁给他的那个人也死了
Do you know anything about them?
你们还知道他俩的其他信息吗
Who they were?
他们是谁
Uh, when they were born. Where they're from. Same as us.
出生时间和地点和我们都一样
So...do you feel like
所以你们觉得
those names are your real names now?
这俩名字是你们的真实姓名吗
Yes.
是的
Yeah.
是的
But I miss my old name, too.
但我也怀念我以前的名字
Who will they talk to?
他们要和谁说话
At first, until they speak Russian.
最开始 在他们会说俄语之前
They'll learn fast. They're smart.
他们很快就能学会 他们很聪明
I think Paige would do really well there...
我觉得等佩姬适应了那儿的生活之后
after she got used to things.
她会如鱼得水的
I mean, I think she'd like it.
我觉得她会喜欢那里的
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe.
也许吧
Would they just go around Moscow
等他们到了莫斯科 会继续用
as Paige and Henry Jennings?
佩姬和亨利·詹宁斯这两个名字吗
Well, they should take your name.
他们应该随你的姓
What about you?
那你呢
I think it's done.
我觉得成了
I told Pasha his parents aren't taking him seriously
我告诉帕夏他父母没把他的话当真
because they don't believe he's really desperate.
因为他们不相信他真的绝望了
So tonight...he's going to slit his wrists.
今晚 他要割腕
What? He's going to do it at seven o'clock.
怎么 他会在七点钟割腕
His parents are coming home at seven,
他父母七点就回家了
seven-fifteen the latest.
最晚七点十五
I showed him how to cut his veins and avoid the artery.
我教他如何割开静脉 避开动脉
It'll take a long time to bleed out.
血液流干要很长时间
His parents should find him in plenty of time.
他父母有的是时间发现他
How do you know he won't hit an artery accidentally?
你怎么知道他不会意外割到动脉
I showed him exactly how to do it.
我仔细演示给他看了
I made sure he understood.
我确保他懂了
But...Tuan...
但 徒安
You told me we need to come up with a new plan.
你告诉我 我们得想个新方案
It just came to me, when I was with him.
我跟他在一起的时候突然想到的
It's gonna work.
会成功的
I worked with him on the note that he's leaving.
我跟他一起写了遗言
It says it's all because he hates his life here
上面写 都是因为他讨厌这里的生活
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表