剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Burov gave us information
布罗夫给了我们情报
that let us capture William Crandall
让我们抓住了威廉·克兰德尔
and stop the Soviets from stealing a deadly virus
并且阻止了苏联人从我们的实验室
from one of our labs.
窃取一种致命的病毒
He put himself at risk. He trusted me.
他冒着危险相信了我
I can't just stand by while we destroy him.
我不能袖手旁观我们毁了他
I appreciate your concern, Agent Beeman, and your passion.
我欣赏你的顾虑和热情 比曼探员
We've disagreed about how to run the Burov operation in the past,
我们曾在如何开展布罗夫行动上有过不同意见
but you were right.
但你是对的
The payoff was huge.
我们取得了巨大的收获
That said, regardless of what you or I think
即使如此 不论你我认为
should or should not have been done,
本该或不该做什么
that's all water under the bridge.
都已经覆水难收了
He's in Moscow now. It's in the hands of the CIA.
他现在在莫斯科 事情由中情局负责
I have no authority over the CIA.
我无权管理中情局
That's bullshit.
胡说
Sir,
长官
the CIA listens to your boss.
中情局听命于您的上司
And if they don't, his boss is the President.
如果他们不听 他的上司是总统
Why is it so important for you to protect Burov,
为什么你一定要保护布罗夫
a KGB officer?
一名克格勃特工
We have to play by the rules.
我们应该按规则办事
Burov already paid.
布罗夫已经付了代价
The Soviets don't play by the rules.
苏联人不按规则来
You know that.
你知道的
Burov is a decent man.
布罗夫是一个正派的人
He did the right thing,
他做了正确的事
not for money or because I twisted his arm,
不是为了钱或是被我强迫
but because he wanted to prevent
而是因为他不想
a lot of innocent people from getting hurt.
让无辜的人受到伤害
I just don't know what kind of organization we are
我不知道如果我们为了这而惩罚他
if we punish him for that.
那我们是怎样的一个组织
I know it can't be easy
我明白像这样
to lose control of your operation like this.
失去对自己行动的控制很让人难受
I sympathize. I truly do.
我深表同情 真的
But as I said, it's out of my hands.
但是我说了 我无能为力
Sir.
长官
Come on, guys. You're over.
拜托 各位 你们时间到了
Is, uh, everything all right?
一切还好吗
Yeah.
是啊
Just this thing going on at work.
只是一点工作上的事
Something you can talk about?
你能讲讲吗
No, not really.
不 不能
It's just sometimes, you know,
只是有时候
I wish I was in charge of the whole goddamn FBI.
我希望自己能掌管整个该死的联调局
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, so, I took her out.
对了 我约她出去了
Renee.
勒妮
And?
然后呢
It was good.
进展挺好
All right. Yeah.
很好啊 是啊
Great. Yeah.
非常好 是啊
Yeah, she's usually here about now.
一般来说她现在应该在这里了
She drinks beer. She loves sports.
她喝啤酒 还喜欢运动
She knows more about sports than you, actually.
事实上 她对运动的了解比你还多
It was like being out with a female version of you.
就像是和女版的你约会
No, you know what I mean.
你知道我是什么意思
It was easy. It was fun.
轻松又有趣
Oh, there she is.
她来了
Come here.
跟我来
Hey.
嗨
Oh, hey, Stan.
嗨 斯坦
How's it going?
你过得怎么样
Good.
不错
Oh, shit, sorry. I'm all sweaty.
抱歉 我一身的汗
Oh, I don't mind.
我不介意
Hey, this is Philip. Philip, Renee.
他是菲利普 菲利普 这是勒妮
Hi, Philip. Nice to meet you.
你好 菲利普 很高兴认识你
I had a great time the other night.
那晚我过得很高兴
So did I.
我也是
So, you want to, um --
那么你想不想再
Yep. Great.
想 太好了
Saturday at 7:00?
周六晚七点
Perfect.
没问题
Well, I, um -- I got to shower and get to work.
那么 我得去冲个澡然后上班了
Nice meeting you, Philip. You, too.
很高兴认识你 菲利普 我也是
See ya.
回见
See?
看到没
All right.
好吧
So, does Morozov know about bugs?
莫罗佐夫知道窃听器的事吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
He's an agricultural expert.
他是一名农业专家
Has he said anything to you about bugs?
他向你提到过窃听器吗
No.
没有
He knows about wheat and what can kill it.
他了解小麦和害虫
Maybe we should just get rid of him.
也许我们该直接除掉他
I don't think we're gonna figure this one out without him.
恐怕在这件事上我们必须借助他的力量
Don't look at me. Keep walking.
别看我 继续走
Stan Beeman sent me.
斯坦·比曼派我来的
We need to talk in private, soon.
我们需要私下谈谈 不久之后
Oleg.
奥列格
Yeah, I was just thinking.
我只是随便想想
Yeah.
是啊
Are you serious?
这是真的吗
I have no idea, no idea this was possible.
我完全没想到还能吃到这些
Alexei wants you to think we, um, starve in Russia.
阿列克谢想让你觉得俄♥罗♥斯♥在闹饥荒
No, no starve, no starve.
不 没有饥荒
We eat, but nobody eat like this.
我们有食物 但没人能吃得这么好
Only maybe Tsars.
也许沙皇能
Or big shots in party.
或者派对上的大人物
But here it's -- You don't like something, it's not a crime.
但在这里 讨厌什么食物并不犯法
You order new food.
你重新点菜就好了
You want fish, eat fish.
你想吃鱼就吃鱼
You want steak, have steak.
你想吃牛排就吃牛排
Have two if you want.
都想吃就都吃
Um, you come here often?
你们经常来这儿吗
Back in Michigan, we'd come once a week.
在密歇根的时候我们一周来一次
At least.
至少
We travel a lot.
我们经常旅行
Our schedule is always changing --
日程总是在变
different nights, different days.
白天和夜晚都不在同一个地方
So it's hard to make time for a real family dinner.
所以很难有时间吃一顿真正的家庭晚餐
Everybody run, run, run in America.
在美国 每个人都脚步匆匆
Busy, busy, busy.
忙碌不停
Yes, it's good, it's good.
这很好
We go out to dinner. We, uh, eat.
我们出来吃晚饭 我们吃东西
We talk. We say whatever we want, right?
聊天 我们想说什么就说什么 对吧
If I want to say I hate Russia, I can say it.
要是我想说我讨厌俄♥国♥ 我也能说
I hate Russia! Loesha.
我讨厌俄♥国♥ 洛沙
If I said it in Soviet Union, I would be put in jail.
如果我在苏联这么说 我会被丢进监狱
You know how easy it is to go to jail in Soviet Union?
你知道在苏联进监狱有多容易吗
I've heard.
听说过
My father,
我的父亲
he spent 15 years in prison camp.
在集中营里待了十五年
15 years. For what? For murder? No.
十五年 因为什么 谋杀吗 不是的
For stealing? No.
偷窃吗 不是的
Just for being alive.
只是因为还活着
That's what they put you in prison for.
那就是他们把你丢进监狱的原因
English, Pavlik. English.
英语 帕夫林卡 说英语
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表