剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
But it's not all bad.
但这也不全是坏事
She's starting to see him for what he is.
她开始看清他了
Come in.
进来
Hello.
你好
Was there any problem?
有什么问题吗
No. It was easy.
没事 一切都好
I took the elevator from my apartment.
我坐公♥寓♥的电梯上来的
And nobody in elevator. Nobody in hallway.
电梯里没人 走廊里也没人
So you rent this place in my building
你在我住的楼里租了一间房♥
just to see me?
就为了见我
Is so expensive.
太破费了
Well, we told you we'd do what we had to to keep you safe.
我们说过 我们会尽一切可能保证你安全
So, how's it going with the dentist?
牙医情况如何
I was there four times. Good.
我去了四次 很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure. No, I really thank you.
没关系 不 我真心感谢你
The pain is almost gone.
已经基本不疼了
Oh, good.
很好
There is a man...
有个男人
We're getting closer,
我们越走越近
and -- is getting better.
关系越来越好
Well, that's great. Good for you.
很好 挺好的
So, who's the lucky guy?
是哪个男人这么走运
He is a very famous man in Soviet Union.
他在苏联很有名
Gennadi Bystrov. He was defenseman.
根纳季·贝斯特罗夫 他是后卫
Of Soviet national team.
苏联国家队的
They are champions Sure. Yeah, I know
他们是冠军 对 我知道
the Soviet national team. We know.
苏联国家队 我们知道
He is really nice and friendly.
他人真的很好 很友善
Last time, when he came to United States,
上次他来美国的时候
he, uh, brought the gift for my boy.
给我儿子带了礼物
Hockey...shirt.
曲棍球衫
My boy loves it.
我儿子很喜欢
Oh, he visits you here? Bystrov?
贝斯特罗夫会来这里看你
Yes, he carries package over. For government.
对 他帮政♥府♥带包裹
Oh, well, that's great. So you get to see him a lot.
真棒 这么说你能经常见到他
Sounds like he gets along well with your son...
听起来他和你儿子相处很愉快
My son loves him.
我儿子喜欢他
He is very good man, Gennadi.
他人很好 根纳季
Anything good?
有好消息吗
Something happened in Ghazni.
加兹尼出事了
Mujahedeen were killed by some kind of hemorrhagic fever.
有几个圣♥战♥者死于某种出血热
We sent a sample of the Lassa virus to the Centre.
我们给中心送过一份拉♥萨♥病毒菌株的样本
That's a hemorrhagic fever.
是出血热
We were told it was being developed for defense.
他们告诉我们是为了防御才研发的
In case Reagan...
以防里根...
I don't know anything about it.
我对此一无所知
I'm sorry...
抱歉
We've been talking about Pastor Tim...
我们最近在考虑蒂姆牧师的事
we're wondering if you think the Centre
我们在想 不知道中心
might be able to get him a job offer.
能不能帮他找到一份工作
Somewhere far away.
在远离这里的地方
Anything else I should know about it?
还有其他相关的事需要让我知道吗
Not really.
没有
There are peace groups,
有和平组织
international religious councils.
国际宗教理事会
Do you want me to look into it?
你们要我看看吗
We'll let you know.
有需要就通知你
Um, the Centre analyzed the wheat sample you sent.
中心分♥析♥了你们寄过去的小麦样本
They say it's remarkable.
他们称之为"非凡卓越"
They suspect it was bred partly from a Kazakh variety,
他们怀疑它部分是通过哈萨克品种繁殖而来的
which is surprising.
这很出人意料
Stolen. From us.
是从我们这偷走的
Our agronomists are gonna be working on it for some time.
我们的农学家将研究它一段时间
Some time?
一段时间
Years.
数年
So you'll have to
所以你们得
keep running Stobert and Kemp long term.
长♥期♥维持和斯托伯特与坎普的关系
Come in.
进来
Um, so your mom and I
你妈妈和我
have been talking about what happened. What you read.
最近在谈之前那件事 你看到的东西
And we know you're upset about it...
我们知道你为此很不安
We're upset about it.
我们也很不安
We don't think you should have to be around him anymore.
我们认为他不应该再出现在你身边了
W-We don't think you should have to manage him
我们认为你不应该花上一辈子
for the rest of your life.
处理他的事
We had an idea...
我们有个想法
we thought that maybe we could talk to the people
我们想或许我们可以求助
we work with and they might be able to get Pastor Tim
我们的同事 他们或许可以给蒂姆牧师
a job offer.
找份工作
Doing something that would make him really happy.
做让他开心的事
Maybe in Europe, maybe charity work, something religious.
也许在欧洲 也许是慈善 跟宗教有关
Somewhere far away.
离这很远的地方
Just if you wanted to think about that.
你可以考虑一下
We didn't bring this up before because we didn't think
我们之前没有提起这个是因为我们觉得
it was something you would want, but...
这不是你想要的 但是
I don't know...that -- that seems weird.
我说不好 这听着很奇怪
I mean, without him even knowing...?
在他不知道的情况下吗
We would only do it if it was something
只有在这事确实有利于他时
that would be good for him.
我们才会这么做
And we'd never do it if you didn't want us to.
如果你不希望我们这么做的话我们绝不会做
What's going on with the people who wanted
那些想通过害虫
to destroy your crops with the bugs and stuff?
毁掉你们粮食的人呢
It's not gonna happen.
不会发生了
You stopped it?
你们阻止了
It was complicated.
一言难尽
But...they're not doing it now.
不过他们现在不会这么做了
And we were able to get a sample of the special kind of wheat
我们成功拿到了一份美国在研发的
the U.S. has been developing.
特殊小麦品种的样本
So maybe our country can now grow better food.
所以或许我们国家现在也能种出更好的粮食
I mean, it wasn't just us, but...it does feel good
不只是我们 不过当你能做出改变时
when you can make a difference.
那种感觉很不错
You did something so huge,
你们做了如此伟大的事
and no one even knows.
却没人知道
That's how it works.
这一行就是这样的
That was good. Yeah.
还算顺利 嗯
I have to go back to Topeka on the 19th.
我必须在19号♥回托皮卡
More Tai Chi?
又练太极吗
Yeah.
嗯
They better. I think. Some of them.
我想他们水平提高了 其中一部分人
They know more words now but how they say words.
他们认识更多单词了 但他们说单词的方式
The, um...
叫什么
The pronunciation?
发音
Yes. It's very bad. Yes.
对 很糟糕
It's hard to learn new language when don't speak it all time.
如果你不一直使用的话很难学习一门新语言
That is how Tuan caught on.
徒安就是这么学会的
No one spoke Vietnamese
没人说越南语
so he was just forced to learn English.
所以他不得不学英语
Maybe we need speak only English at home.
或许我们在家应该只说英语
Help Pasha speak better.
帮助帕夏提高
That's what school is for.
所以才要去上学啊
Tuan learned so much faster
徒安在接触了同龄人后
once he got around kids his own age.
学习的速度快多了
School is...
学校
School is not so good for Pasha.
帕夏在学校适应的不是很好
I thought he was doing so much better.
我以为他的情况有所好转
No.
没有
Some kid they...
有几个孩子
they put...shit in Pasha locker.
在帕夏的柜子里放了屎
Oh my God.
我的天
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表