剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
and work to figure anything out.
总得花些时间和精力
I had an awful conversation with Matthew.
我和马修谈了一次 非常糟糕
What happened?
怎么了
I don't know. He was just asking
不知道 他问了问
about you guys and how things are at home...
你们的事 家里的事
And what did you say?
那你怎么说的
I don't know. Uh...
我不知道
Nothing. I...
我没说
Did you use the technique we showed you?
你用我们教你的办法了吗
I looked him right in the face
我正视着他的脸
and I lied about why I was so tense.
骗他说我为什么这么紧张
It was...easy.
还算 简单
He had no idea.
他没看出来
It felt...gross.
感觉很 恶心
Do you think it would have been fair to tell him the truth?
你觉得告诉他真♥相♥比较公平吗
To put that burden on him?
让他背负那样的负担
So that's how it's gonna be?
所以就这样了吗
Just for the rest of my life,
我的余生都要
I have to be fake with my boyfriends?
在欺骗男友中度过吗
Paige, wait.
佩姬 等等
It's not being fake.
这不是欺骗
It's --
这是
being in a relationship is complicated.
恋爱这件事很复杂
You don't share everything.
你不会坦诚一切
You hold back what you need to.
该隐瞒的就要隐瞒
Everybody does.
都是这样的
Marilyn said they'll meet us at 10:00.
玛丽莲说他们十点和我们碰面
Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.
应该用不了几个小时
All this land out here.
这里的土地
You know what it looks like?
你知道看上去像什么吗
Home.
家
We've got this, too.
家里也有这些
Why can't we grow enough grain ourselves?
我们自己种的粮食怎么就不够吃呢
Alexei -- some of what he says...
阿列克谢 他说过...
Everybody has problems.
每个人都有自己的问题
Do you think they're gonna make me queen of the rodeo this year?
你觉得他们今年会让我当牛仔女王吗
Mr. Pirogov.
皮罗格夫先生
We're with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我们是联调局的
We wanted to talk with you
我们想和你谈谈
about your work with Amtorg.
你和苏美贸易公♥司♥的合作
If you'd be willing to talk with us
如果你愿意配合
and help us figure out certain things we need to know,
帮助我们弄清楚一些我们想知道的事情
we can offer you help.
我们可以为你提供帮助
You missed the meeting.
你没来跟我们见面
Stay away from me.
离我远点
I'm sorry.
抱歉
An order came in from the Centre.
中心发来一道命令
No assassinations without the approval
没有得到相应单位及当地基地
of all departments at the Centre
许可的情况下
and the local rezidents.
不准执行任何暗♥杀♥行动
She got a message to them.
她给他们通风报信了
It can't be a coincidence.
这肯定不是巧合
She's working for us.
她为我们效力
These could be them.
可能是这些
Maybe.
有可能
Oh, Je--
上帝...
Th-There's no money in here, but...here.
我这儿没有钱 但是...给你们
Y-You can take my car, too.
我的车也给你们
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's...a lab.
是个...实验室
And what kind of work do you do here?
你们在这儿做什么
I-I don't know.
我不知道
I'm -- I'm just a lab technician.
我...我只是个技术人员
Randy Chilton, Deputy Director,
你是兰迪·切尔顿
Smith-Poole Research Laboratory.
史密斯-普尔研究实验室的副局长
I'm sorry. I'm -- I'm not allowed to talk
对不起 我不能告诉你们
about the work that we do here.
我们在这做什么
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
You really should tell us, Randy.
你真的应该告诉我们 兰迪
I'm sorry, but I can't.
我很抱歉 但是我不能说
What kind of bugs are these, huh?
这里面是什么昆虫
What do they do?
它们是用来做什么的
Randy?
兰迪
We don't -- It doesn't have a name.
我们 它还没有名字
W-We derived it from Sitodiplosis mosellana.
我们从小麦吸浆虫中繁衍出来的
What does it do?
它是做什么的
It's a pest. It eats crops.
它是一种害虫 吃农作物
What kind of crops?
哪种农作物
Wheat. It's -- It's a wheat-eater.
小麦 它是小麦杀手
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
The lab has a contract
实验室为一家
with a-a company called AgriCorp.
叫农产品的公♥司♥工作
And who's your contact there?
谁是你们的联♥系♥人
We just get phone calls from different people.
我们只是收到不同人打来的电♥话♥
Jim, Mary, I-I don't --
吉姆 玛丽 我
I don't know their last names.
我不知道他们姓什么
What department are they in?
他们在哪个部门
I don't know. They don't tell us anything.
我不知道 他们什么都没告诉我们
They just contracted us to breed Sitodiplosis mosellana for them.
我们的工作就是帮他们繁殖小麦吸浆虫
How many pests have been delivered so far?
到目前为止已经送去多少害虫了
We don't send the bugs. We -- We send eggs.
我们不送成虫 我们送的是虫卵
How many eggs?
送了多少虫卵
30,000 to 40,000.
三万到四万颗
I-It's not that many. It's -- It's complicated.
没有听起来那么多 这里面很复杂
Do you know anything about bugs?
你们了解虫子吗
Where are you sending them?
你们把它们送去哪里
I-I ca-- I can tell you.
我 我可以告诉你
It's -- It's in -- in my Rolodex.
地点在我的名片盒里
Can I go to my desk, please?
我能去桌子那边吗
Here.
给
When does the next shipment go out? Two weeks.
下一次运输在什么时候 两周以后
What are they using them for?
他们用这些虫子做什么
W-We don't ask those questions.
我们不问这些问题
We just breed the bugs they tell us.
我们只是按照他们的要求繁殖虫子
You should have asked.
你应该问问的
Please, I
拜托 我
Stop, please!
不要 拜托
You okay?
你还好吗
Yes.
还好
Should we tell Paige about this?
这件事要告诉佩姬吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表