剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
And you helped people I really love.
而你们帮助了我爱的人
And we are on the same side, it means.
这意味着我们是站在同一边的
I just want you to know
我只是想让你们知道
that there is nothing to worry about from me.
完全不用担心我
I-I come today because I want you to know that.
我今天来 就是想让你们知道这一点
All right. Great.
好的 很好
That's it?
就这样吗
Just one question.
还有个问题
Sofia say you pay her
索菲娅说你们给她的工资
five hundred dollars every month.
每个月五百美元
That's right.
是的
She is shy to ask, but... it's dangerous what she's doing.
她不好意思问 但她在做的事很危险
Maybe she should get more, yes?
或许她该拿更多 对吗
Seven hundred dollars, at least.
至少七百美元
Think about it. If it makes everything better,
想想吧 如果这能让一切更好
I could be big help for you.
我可以帮你们大忙
I am a courier, so...
我负责运送货物 所以
maybe we can work together too.
也许我们也可以合作
I am sorry that I'm so businessman.
抱歉我说话太商人了
I just really want good things for my -- for my new family.
我只是为了我的新家庭好
Pastor Tim took the job in Argentina.
蒂姆牧师接受了阿根廷的工作
When does he leave?
他什么时候走
Two months.
两个月后
Paige feels good about it.
佩姬感觉很好
Good.
很好
We've been talking about whether it's time
我们最近在谈是否是时候
for us to end our tour here.
结束我们在这里的工作了
I understand.
我明白
I've found when officers start to think seriously about it,
我发现当外勤人员开始认真考虑这事时
it's usually time.
往往都是时候了
When you're ready, I'll have the Centre
你们准备好后 我会让中心
start putting things in place.
开始筹划
Thank you.
谢谢
It takes two or three years to really adjust.
需要两到三年时间才能调整过来
Longer for the kids, of course.
当然对小孩来说时间更久
But people don't usually regret coming home.
但人们一般不会后悔回家
What about the kids?
小孩呢
They have very interesting lives.
他们的生活很有趣
I don't know what you're thinking.
我不知道你们的想法
But I wouldn't tell Henry until you're there.
但要是我 我就会等回去后再告诉亨利
What is this?
这是什么
Oh, it's for your dryer.
这是给烘干机用的
So your clothes don't... stick to each other.
让你的衣服不粘在一起
Clothes don't stick to each other.
衣服本来就不会粘在一起
Well, a little bit.
会有一点点
Pashenka!
帕申卡
You see?
你看到了吗
Someone hit him.
有人打了他
Oh, Dee,
迪伊
things are so bad at school.
学校的情况真是糟透了
He's not telling me, but I know.
他不愿意说 但我知道
Yesterday, he cry.
昨天他哭了
Have you talked to the teachers?
你和老师谈过吗
Yes. They say he need talk to them.
谈过 他们说前提是他得和他们交流
But he no talk to them.
但他根本不和他们交流
Alexei say it will get better.
阿列克谢说情况会好起来的
No. It not get better.
并没有 并没变好
It get worse.
而是更糟
You know, it's so hard raising boys,
你要知道 养儿子很不容易
especially when you're somewhere new.
尤其是在新环境中
And they need their fathers.
儿子们需要父亲
But the fathers...don't always know what's right.
但是父亲并不总知道该怎么做
They think they do,
他们以为他们知道
but sometimes we have to tell them what our boys need.
但有时我们得告诉他们我们的儿子需要什么
I tell him. I beg him.
我说也说了 求也求了
I say this place no good for Pasha.
我说待在这里对帕夏没好处
This life no good.
在这儿生活不好
But Alexei don't hear.
但阿列克谢不听
When Brad gets like that -- I don't cry.
布拉德这样的时候 我不会哭
I don't beg.
我也不会求他
I tell him how it's going to be.
我会告诉他应该怎么样
And he knows, if he doesn't listen,
他也清楚 如果他不听
there's gonna be trouble. Because you know what?
他就有麻烦了 因为什么呢
Ninety-nine percent of the time, he does get his way.
因为99%的时候都是按他的想法来的
Alexei try to listen, but...
阿列克谢也试着听了 但
he has to be right. To come here.
他必须是对的 决定来这里
So he don't believe in anything else.
所以别的他什么都听不进去
Say Pashenka must learn.
说什么帕申卡必须学着适应
Nothing I can do.
我无能为力
I go see if Pasha need...
我去看看帕夏需不需要
Hello?
有人吗
In here!
我在这儿
This country...
这个国家
I know.
我懂
Some kids kicked Pasha's ass today.
今天有几个孩子打了帕夏
I heard. Did you see him? With his big black eye?
听说了 你见到他了 他眼眶都青了
When this is all over, I gotta teach that kid how to fight.
等这一切结束 我要教那孩子打架
If my son came home like that, I'd do something.
如果我儿子那样回家 我肯定会做点什么
But Evgheniya...
但是叶夫根尼娅
Alexei's not going to take him back home
阿列克谢是不会带帕夏回国的
and Evgheniya can't change his mind.
而叶夫根尼娅又改变不了他的想法
And it doesn't look like she's going back without her husband.
她也不像是会撇下丈夫回国的样子
Okay.
好吧
We need to rethink this.
这件事我们要再想想
You have kids?
你有孩子
Yeah.
有
How's that?
怎么样
It's good.
挺好的
I mean...
我是说
it's hard with this job,
工作所迫 难免有些艰难
but it's good.
但也还行吧
We'll figure out Pasha. We can get them there.
帕夏的问题我们会解决的 我们能办到
It honestly sounded like
说实话听着像是
the class we had on dangles at Quantico.
我们在匡蒂科所学的课程
Half the shit he said.
他说的内容
You don't think they've raised their game in the twenty years
你们不认为这20年来 他们的花招
since those scripts were written?
更加层出不穷了吗
Maybe, maybe not.
或许是 或许不是
What about her?
那她呢
If she's a part of this,
如果她是其中一员
she's the best long-game player I've ever seen.
那她算是我见过最能打持久战的了
Honestly, we're worried about her.
说真的 我们很担心她
If she's already blown, and they're using her...my god...
如果她已经暴露了 他们在利用她 天啊
Slow down. Take a breath.
别急 深呼吸
We don't know anything. Just like every other operation.
我们一无所知 就像其他行动一样
You've done it before.
你们都经历过
The plan all along was to go way outside the Rezidentura
我们的计划一直是在基地外♥围♥发展
and see if we get something.
看看能不能有所收获
Maybe it's working, maybe it's not.
或许能成功 或许不行
We'll find out.
我们会知道的
A compass.
指南针
Wouldn't want you getting lost again.
可不希望你再走丢了
Thanks.
谢谢
It's great.
挺好的
You've meant a lot to our family...
你对我们一家人很重要
It's been quite a road.
一路走来确实不易
Um, before you go --
在你走之前
I'm not leaving just yet.
我还没要离开呢
I know.
我知道
But we wanted to get your advice on a family thing.
但是我们想听听你对一件家事的意见
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表