剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
从日落大道到101国道之间所有
All traffic cameras that parallel
所有和月桂峡谷平行或相交的交通监控录像
and bisect Laurel Canyon from Sunset to the 101.
找出点什么东西来
Get me something.
我们这就行动 广撒网
We're on it. Wide net.
还有 我们的老朋友 Greene先生
Oh, and our friend, Mr. Greene,
明天一早就让他再来这里一趟
I want him in here first thing sun up for another visit.
亲爱的 我能帮到你什么吗
Babe, can I help?
什么事
What is it?
没什么
Nothing. It's nothing.
这些照片全都没用
None of these photos are right.
我天天都给她照相
I take pictures of her every day.
怎么就找不到一张可以用在寻人启事上的照片
Why can't I find one for the poster?
听我说
Come here.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
也许明天就能找到
Probably tomorrow.
等我们找到她了 我们可以一起度个美好的假期
And when we do, we should book an amazing vacation,
你 我 还有莱基
you, me, and Lake.
她一定会特别喜欢 不是吗
She would totally love that, right?
我知道这对你来说并不轻松
I know this is hard on you.
没关系
It's okay.
等我们找到她我就辞职
I'll quit work as soon as we find her,
休息一段时间 过过二人世界
take a little time off, just you and me.
我没法不去想这件事
I can't get out of my head.
对于清醒的我最困难的
The hardest part of sobriety
就是没法让我的脑子放松一下
is I don't get a break from my brain.
我们可以脱掉衣服
We could get naked.
我现在没法做这些
I can't do this right now.
对不起 不是你的原因
I'm sorry. It's not you.
你知道这不是你的原因
I just... You know it's not you, right?
我知道 没关系
I get it. It's okay.
为什么不用这张照片呢
Hey, why not use this one right here?
我真蠢
I'm such an idiot.
它就在我面前
It was right in front of my face.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一位
Next.
好的 您点的大概十分钟左右做好
All right, your order will be up in about 10 minutes.
借过 打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi. Excuse me.
喂 这排着队呢
Hey, hey. There's a line here.
- 你好 - 拜托
- Um, hello. - Come on.
排队去
Uh, back of the line.
我的不加萝卜芽
Hey, oh, oh, I asked for no daikon sprouts.
明白吗 萝卜
You see that? Daikon.
就像他偷走了我内心最深处的想法一样
Like he stole my most private inner thoughts.
整整五页
Five pages of stuff
就在我为那个叫Ian的失了身之后...
after I lost my virginity to that Ian guy, and, like...
- 你好 需要点什么 - 你好
- Hi. What can I get you? - Oh, hi.
一个石锅拌饭和一个泡菜饼 谢谢
Uh, a bibimbap bowl and a kimchidila, please?
让人们继续活下去的一堆小秘密
A billion little secrets keeping people going.
你有秘密吗
Do you have any secrets?
- 下一位 - 你好 我要找PJ
- Next. - Hi. I'm looking for PJ.
他是你们的一个外卖♥♥送餐员
He's one of your delivery guys.
如果你要点外卖♥♥的话得打电♥话♥买♥♥
Oh, if you want takeout, you'll have to call.
- 电♥话♥号♥码就在车身上 - 不是
- The number's on the side of the van. - No, no, no.
我不是要点外卖♥♥ 我是要找PJ本人
I'm not looking for takeout. I'm actually looking for PJ.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
总有人在管理你们这些员工吧
Well, someone manages your employees.
你们经理呢
Where's your manager?
听着 PJ为Sheldon工作
Look, PJ works for Sheldon.
我是来给他付钱的 他们在等我我
I'm here to pay him. They're expecting me.
市中心区 柳树街1317号♥
1317 Willow Street downtown.
- 听声音就找到了 - 谢谢
- You'll hear it. - Thank you.
1317号♥
1317.
怎么了 小家伙
What up, little man?
你还好吗
Yeah, you good?
我知道 真讽刺
I know. It's ironic.
你的纪录片是以揭露
Your documentaries are known
一些大事件而为人所知
for exposing some pretty big stories.
你揭露了一桩在圣地亚哥警♥察♥局
You uncovered a massive sex scandal
发生的大规模的性丑闻
in the San Diego Police Department,
去对抗一名共和党参议员
went up against a Republican senator,
让他因腐♥败♥和回扣问题而被捕
got him arrested for corruption and kickbacks.
据我所知 他并没有关起来
As far as I know, he's still out there,
还在修剪他的草坪 做自己的事情
mowing his lawn, doing his thing.
现在你又开始写小说
And now you're moving into fiction.
嗯 我在尝试 再看看吧
Well, I'm trying. We'll see.
但是 我想说 这真的...
But, I mean, it's really...
都是讲故事而已 对吗
it's all just storytelling, right?
而且有时候我觉得把真的东西
And sometimes I think it might be easier
当假的来说可能更容易
to tell the truth when you get to make stuff up.
但是... 但无论如何
But... But either way,
一部纪录片或者剧本
a documentary or scripted drama,
你... 你仍然在努力塑造这个故事 你懂吗
you're... you're still trying to shape the story, you know?
这意味着你在剪辑室里
W-Which means that you're always leaving
总是会留下些许事实
little bits of truth on the cutting room floor.
些许事实在剪辑室里
Little bits of truth on the cutting room floor.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们那场表演太棒了
I mean, they really killed at that show.
嗨 抱歉
Hi. Excuse me.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我在找PJ 我想在这里能见到他
I'm looking for PJ. I'm supposed to meet him here.
噢 我想他今晚不在这里
Oh, I don't think he was here tonight,
但是你可以问问Sheldon
but you can ask Sheldon.
- 好的 Sheldon在哪 - 这边来
- Okay. Where's Sheldon? - This way.
这是哪位
Who's this?
她在找某个人
She's looking for someone.
我在找PJ 我必须和他谈谈
Yeah, I'm looking for PJ. I need to talk to him.
这个城市已经有四十七种玉米卷
You know there are already 47 types of tacos in this city
数量还在增加
and counting?
但是我的韩国烧烤玉米卷... 是最好的.
But my Korean BBQ taco... the best.
你想试试吗
You want to try it?
不 我不想 我 我需要找到PJ
No, I don't. I...I need to find PJ.
- 我知道他为你工作 - 为什么找PJ
- I know that he works for you. - Why PJ?
星期日晚上他在我家 有些东西不见了
He was at my house Sunday night. Something went missing.
我需要知道他是否看见了什么
I need to find out if he saw anything.
你让警♥察♥查他了
You putting the cops on him?
没有
No.
如果我这样做了 来这的就是警♥察♥不是我了
If I was, they'd be here, not me.
我是认真的 我是位顾客
I'm serious. I'm a customer.
你不相信我 是吗
You don't believe me, do you?
不好意思 介意吗
Excuse me. Do you mind?
- 哇 - 好吧
- Whoa! - All right.
好了
Okay.
现在 如果我是警♥察♥ 绝不会这么做的 对吗
Now, if I was cop, nothing would be admissible, right?
这不是可♥卡♥因♥
That's not cocaine.
从来没说过它是
Never said it was.
- 那是什么 - 麦片
- What is it? - Special K.
这是一次旅行
It's a trip.
第一次吗
First time?
系好安全带
Buckle up.
我的天
Oh, my God.
PJ在哪
Where's PJ?
我现在不能这样
I can't do this right now.
我需要PJ
I need PJ.
我需要PJ
I need PJ.
你丢了什么
What did you lose?
我的孩子
My kid.
我的孩子丢了
I lost my kid.
- 我的天啊 - 嘿
- Oh, my God. - Hey.
浴室就在下面
The bathroom's just down there.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表