剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
Look at yourself.
你太疲惫了
You're all strung out.
你 筋疲力竭了
And you're... exhausted.
你做了什么 简
What did you do, Jane?
简 你到底做了什么
Jane, what the hell did you do?
你对我做了什么 简
What'd you do to me, Jane?
你这个 疯婆子
You're a cr... crazy bitch.
马特
Matt?
简 是我
Jane, it's me.
你好 凯西
Hey, Casey.
你好 你今天来办公室吗
Hey, are you coming in today?
不去
No.
好的 不要担心
Okay, well, don't stress.
我们搞的定
We got this.
除了伊温妮的会计核算
Except for Yvonne in accounting.
她把你的发♥票♥弄丢了
She screwed up your invoice.
她需要你的银行信息
She needs your bank info again.
告诉我在哪 我来处理
Just tell me where it is, and I'll take care of it.
其实 阿里在处理我的一切事物
Uh, actually, Ali handles all my business,
你打给她吧
so you can call her.
你好 是简吗 简 是我
Hey, is that Jane? Jane, it's me.
听着 亨利不满意这场小屋戏
Listen, Henry is on a tear about this casita set.
他想改成脱衣舞酒吧戏
He wants to turn it into a damn strip club.
你能跟他谈谈吗
Would you please talk him off the...
- 马特 - 我在
- Matt. - Yeah?
你来解决
You'll figure it out.
我要请律师 我知道我有权利
I want a lawyer. I know my rights.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
所以你懂法律
So you know the law.
那么你肯定知道
Well, then you know
贩毒的下场吧
that this little stash is intent to sell.
即使你击败了指控
Even if you beat the charges,
你的教授们也会知道的
your profs are gonna find out.
他们也有赞成的
Couple of them might approve.
一个作家需要生活经验
A writer needs life experience.
不错
Sweet.
在福尔瑟姆待四年 你就是下一个海明威
Four years in Folsom, you'll be the next Hemingway.
去过简·赛德勒家后
After visiting Jane Sadler,
你在西好莱坞向一位儿科医生出♥售♥大♥麻♥
you sold weed to a pediatrician in West Hollywood.
我们打过电♥话♥了
We called.
他说 是医用需要
It's medically necessary... his words.
我只是说你说的是实话
What I mean is your story holds up.
站在你的角度上给你句忠告 帕特里克
There's a word for a man in your position, Patrick...
心存感激
"Grateful."
现在 我的工作只是把那个小女孩带回家
Now, my only job is to bring that little girl home.
你的毒品 你的学校 你的工作 与我无关
Your drugs, your school, your job ain't my problem.
现在 你想让这些成为我的麻烦吗 PJ
Now, do you want to make that my problem, PJ?
- 不 长官 - 好孩子
- No, sir. - That's a good boy.
四天前
Four nights ago,
你给简·赛德勒家送外卖♥♥
you made a delivery to Jane Sadler's house.
你看见前方有一辆车
You saw a car out front...
黑色 四门 宝马车
black, four-door, BMW, maybe.
- 车内有人吗 - 司机吧
- Anyone in it? - A driver, I guess.
男性 女性 黑人 白人
Male? Female? Black? White?
- 高 矮 - 男人吧
- Tall? Short? - A man, I think.
我也不知道 天很黑 我只从后面看见他
I don't know. It was dark, and I only saw him from the back.
选一个
Pick one.
我不懂车
I don't know cars.
你不是来自洛杉矶吗
Thought you were from L.A.
所以我就不在乎气候变化吗
Means I don't care about climate change?
我在攒钱打算买♥♥俩特斯拉
I'm saving for a Tesla.
黑色 四门车
It was black and four doors,
但都不是这种的
but it wasn't like these.
方方的
It was, like, boxy.
有棱有角的
You know, sharp corners.
像是这种
Like these?
像这个
Like that one.
检查所有的当地交通摄像头
Check out all local traffic cams.
下令我们在找一辆黑色九五型宝马
Tell 'em we're looking for a black '95 BMW, around...
零点 也可能零点三十
12, 12:30, maybe.
零点前后半个小时都查一下
Half-hour either way.
查一下车牌 排查所有车主
Run down the plates, check out all the owners.
必要的话 挨家挨户巡查
Door-to-door if we have to.
所以 我能走了
So, I can go?
错过这么好的生活体验吗
And miss all this life experience?
阿里 你在吗
Ali, you here?
我在客房♥
I'm in the guest room.
你在吗 你在哪里 我很担心 给我个电♥话♥吧
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
说吧
All right.
简又做什么了
What did Jane do?
她 去皮特家了
She... went to Pete's.
哦 挺好的
Oh... Well, good.
或许他们能想出辙来
Maybe they'll... they'll work something out -
为了莱克而休战
Call it a truce for Lake's sake.
她还觉得是他带走了莱克
She still thinks he took her.
天哪
Oh, man.
我们该去看看吗 当个裁判
Well, should we go over there, play referee?
我在排卵
I'm ovulating.
我知道
I know.
我也是
Me, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么
What?
只是... 感觉很自私
It just... It feels selfish,
对于我们想做的事情...
what we're trying to do...
想想发生的这一切
given everything.
我懂
I know.
我整个上午都在想莱克的事
I've been thinking about Lake all morning.
我一个字也写不出来
I can't write a word.
所以 也许... 也许你是对的
So, maybe... maybe you're right.
也许... 关于要孩子这件事...
Maybe... this whole baby thing...
也许我们没准备好
Maybe we're not ready.
嘿
Hey.
事情会为我们而好转...
Things are gonna turn around for us...
为我
for me.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
当然 我已经接到电♥话♥了
Of course. I-I've got calls out.
我在落基山脉这边的每一家通讯社都投了简历
I got CVs in every news agency this side of the Rockies.
有些... 有些事情...
Some... Something...
总能有斩获的
Something's gonna break my way.
我真希望我能帮上忙
I just wish I could help.
帮助别人不是你的工作 亲爱的
It's not your job to help everyone, sweetie.
我知道 但你是我的丈夫
I know, but you're my husband.
我不... 像简
I'm not... like Jane.
我不会逃避这个...
I won't run from this...
- 我知道 - ...逃避我们
- I know that. - ...from us.
我知道
I know.
你把所有的东西都卖♥♥了
You're selling all your stuff.
你为什么需要这么多现金
Why do you need so much cash?
为什么
Why?
你欠人钱...
You owe somebody...
我的天
My God.
是你做的吗 我的钱在哪
这个人是谁
Who is that?
噢 该死的
Oh, damn it.
不 不 不 不 等等 等等 等等 等等
No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait!
- 不 - 等等 等等 等等 等等
- No! - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
- 把手拿开 - 等一下
- Get off. - Just wait -
你给我下毒
You poisoned me.
等等 我只是想谈谈...
Wait, I just want to talk...
告诉我发生了什么事
Just tell me what happened.
- 唔 - 好吗
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表