剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
反过来 他让你为他做所有的脏活...
Instead, he had you do all his dirty work...
当他个人的枪手
his own personal hit man.
我们是士兵 伯德
We're soldiers, Bird.
- 我们严格遵守上级指令 - 不要试图
- We do as we're told. - Don't bother trying...
不 不 只是...
No, no! Just...
给我五分钟 把枪留给我
Give me five minutes alone and leave me my gun.
拜托了 很快就结束了
Please, it'll be over.
你可以继续说
You can still talk.
你可以和我做一个交易
You can make a deal.
你知道他会对我怎么样吗
You know what he'll do to me,
会对我的妻子做什么吗
what he'll do to my wife?
你不知道
No.
不管怎样 我绝不会作证告他的
I will never testify against him, no matter what.
转过身 举起手来
Just turn around. Arms up.
走
Come on.
嘿 巴迪
Hey, Buddy.
我需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need your help.
赛德勒
Sadler!
赛德勒
Sadler!
你在吗
Are you here?
赛德勒
Sadler!
嘿 简
Hey, Jane.
看着我
Look at me.
没事了
It's okay.
你现在安全了 你没事了
You're safe now. You're all right.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
为了什么
For what?
第一次在民♥意♥调查中... 领先了九分
First polls are in... nine points ahead.
比我想的要好得多
Much better than I could've hoped for.
毫无疑问 是你的英雄行为推动的
Boosted by your heroics, no doubt.
让我们为此喝一杯
Well, let's drink to that.
敬我的英雄事迹
To my heroics.
- 你告诉妈妈了吗 - 你在开玩笑吧
- You tell Mom? - Are you kidding?
她让我按地区计算票数
She made me break down the numbers by district.
她比我的公♥关♥人员更接近我的竞选活动
She's tracking my campaign closer than my publicist.
你一定爱死她了
You got to love her.
- 这是我应该看的吗 - 不是
- Is this something I should read? - No.
嘿 我可不想看电视的时候被吓到
Hey, I don't want to be surprised when it's on TV.
好的 长话短说
Okay. I'll summarize.
格斯·特朗布莱是个黑警
Gus Tremblay was a rogue cop.
这让我们任何人都很难堪
Doesn't look good on any of us,
但是事情发生了 他死了
but it happens, and he's gone.
一切都会过去的
It'll blow over.
瑞德接到了上面的命令
Red had orders from above.
你的汉堡冷了
Your burger's cold.
- 突袭那间小屋的命令... - 嘿 你来...
- The order to hit that casita... - Hey, just...
- 来自于戈麦斯指挥官... - 听听这个
- came from Commander Gomez... - Just listen to this.
打击那间小屋的命令
The order to hit that casita
来自戈麦斯指挥官本人
came from Commander Gomez himself.
戈麦斯知道我们一直在干什么
Gomez figured out what we'd been up to,
从一开始就知道
going back to the beginning.
他... 他知道这件事已经有一段时间了
He'd... He'd known about it for awhile.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
所以你就看我我姐姐的邮件 做笔记吗
By, what, going through my sister's mail, taking notes?
但是... 你在听这个吗
But are... are you even listening to this?
这是... 这是黑警小队的第一手证据
This... This is a firsthand account of the lick crew
关于如何在缉毒科内部运作 还有突袭小屋...
that operated within Narcotics, the casita raid...
简去年一直在寻找的一切
everything that Jane's been chasing for the last year.
很好 我们把它带到警♥察♥局去
Good. Let's take it to the police.
这是洛杉矶警局内部腐♥败♥的详细证据
This is detailed evidence of corruption within the LAPD.
你还让我把它带到洛杉矶警局去
You want me to take it to the LAPD.
- 是吗 那你有什么建议 - 让媒体曝光
- Really? What's your suggestion? - Bring it to the press.
天啊
Gosh.
如果我们认识一位现在就能够迅速把
If we only knew an available writer
事情发布出去的编辑就好了
who could get the story out quickly.
这个... 这个故事太庞大了
This... This story is huge,
并且我有道德责任去报道它 好吗
and I have an ethical responsibility to tell it, okay?
而我也刚好在这个问题上
And I happen to be deeper in it
比其他记者接触得更加深入
than any other reporter could possibly get.
是的 因为你在利用你的家人
Yeah, because you are exploiting your family.
不,我只是从经验中吸取教训
No, I'm just drawing from experience.
好记者就是这么做的
That's what good reporters do.
和简亲近并不能让你成为一个好记者。
Being close to Jane doesn't make you a good reporter.
不 你不能用这个
No, you are not using this.
- 我要把它给伯德 - 阿里
- I'm taking it to Bird. - Ali.
阿里 这个故事会给我接下来的四份工作
Ali, this story gets me my next four jobs,
一个工作职位 甚至能出一本书 好吗
a staff position, maybe even a book, okay?
我... 我们... 需要一些东西来照着我们的路线走
And I... we... need something to go our way.
不行 你不能假装
Stop. You cannot pretend
整个回归的故事都是为了我们
that this whole comeback story is for us.
显然 它不是
Clearly, it's not.
如果那真的很重要 你会放弃它...
If that was what mattered, you would drop it...
如果不是为了我 汤姆 也为了莱克
if not for me, Tom, for Lake.
她八岁了 她读二年级了
She's 8 years old. She's in 2nd grade.
整件事已经够糟的了
This whole thing has been bad enough.
天哪 拜托 不要把她
God, please, do not put her
放在《洛杉矶时报》的头版
on the front page of the L. A. Times.
这个故事需要被人们知道 阿尔
This story needs to be told, Al.
我不能强迫你把你的家庭放在第一位
I mean, I can't force you to put your family first.
如果你想成为救世主 真♥相♥的讲述者
If you want to be the saviour, the truth-teller,
那么继续写你想写的 但是...
then go ahead and write whatever you want, but...
当它结束时我不会在那里
I will not be there when it's over.
好了
Just about finished here.
- 给你们一点时间 - 谢谢
- I'll give you a minute. - Thanks.
听着
Listen.
比尔森对你做的事
We'll get Bilson for attempted murder
我们会控告谋杀未遂
for what she did to you.
罪名会成立的 巴迪正在开车带她去警局
That'll stick. Buddy's driving her in now.
- 我要过去 - 等等
- I'm gonna head over. - Wait.
剩下的呢
What about the rest of it?
我的意思是 她的指证戈麦斯吗
I mean, is she gonna turn on Gomez?
她被吓坏了 一心想成为一名好士兵
She's terrified, locked in, trying to be a good soldier.
- 她永远不会指证他 - 什么...
- She'll never testify against him. - What...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
- 你怎么知道我在这里 - 我打电♥话♥给她
- How'd you know I was here? - I called her.
谢谢你能来 阿尔
Thanks so much for coming, Al.
是的 我 给你带了衣服和一些东西
Yeah, I, uh, brought you clothes and stuff.
听着 我会回来的 好吗
Listen, I'll be back, okay?
不 不 等等 今天收到邮件了
No, no, wait. Um, something came in the mail today.
所以我想一定是那个家伙 奎恩
So I think it must be that guy, Quinn,
因为他说的是小屋的枪击
because he's talking about the shooting at the casita.
他说瑞德直接听命于戈麦斯
And he says Red had direct orders from Gomez.
这就行了
Well, that's it.
我是说 我们抓到他了 对吧
I mean, we've got him, right?
其实并没有
Not really.
我们有个开不了口了的黑警
We got a dirty cop who won't talk
还有一个自杀了的醉汉乱说一通录了个录音带
and a suicidal drunk rambling into an audiotape.
听着 这是城里最有权势的两个人
Look, these are two of the most powerful men in the city,
他们已经展现了他们准备做什么
and they've shown what they're prepared to do
来保护彼此
to protect each other.
那我们该怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
好吧 你可以走了 听着 你很安全 莱克也很安全
Well, you could walk. Look, you're safe. Lake's safe.
- 也许够了 - 她不安全
- Maybe that's enough. - She's not safe!
她看到戈麦斯在小木屋 我告诉了尼克
She saw Gomez at the cabin, and I told Nickole.
她这辈子无论走到哪
She's gonna walk around the rest of her life
- 都会被人盯着 - 好吧 好吧
- with a target on her back. - Okay, okay.
也许有另一种方式
Maybe there's another way.
我们说的是戈麦斯兄弟 对吧
We're talking about the Gomez brothers, right?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表