剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
嘿 马特 我觉得我们的摄影师
Hey, Matt, so I figure our shooters
可以从这开始拍
can come in through here, right?
黑暗的背景 几个女孩在钢管旁边
Dark, get a couple of girls on the poles,
安排几个恶棍在这 打上闪光灯
some dirtbags in the pit, strobes.
这会很好的
Right? It's gonna be great.
脱衣舞酒吧出现在警♥匪♥片里
A strip joint in a cop show?
开玩笑的吧 亨利
Really, Henry?
这可算不上什么大胆尝试
That's not exactly groundbreaking.
应该是小屋的
It's supposed to be a casita.
赌博 廉价 是一个改建的房♥子
Gambling, low-rent... It's a converted house.
- 对 但是很丑 - 对
- Yeah, but it's ugly. - Yeah,
但我不在乎 这很真实
but I don't care. It's real.
这个片子是建立在真实事件上的
This is based on a real event.
对 我看过研究 马特
Yeah, I read the research, Matt,
是亚美尼亚人干掉了这些人
and it was the Armenians that wasted those guys,
不是警♥察♥
not the cops.
如果故事是编的 为什么还要坚持用那个布景
So why cling to a set if the story's made-up anyway?
听着 亨利 我知道你在意
Look, Henry, I know you care,
但这不是这个故事
but this is not story.
这些布景是没必要的
This right here is gratuitous.
这些是相关的
It's relatable.
我们已经播了三集 我们知道受众是谁
We've aired three eps. We know who's watching.
观众们不去什么小屋
Our audience doesn't go to casitas.
但是人们都知道这个场景
No, but every guy knows a place like this.
基本上所有人
Well, almost every guy.
所以呢
Meaning?
好了 大家
All right, guys.
谢谢你们今早做的一切
Thank you very much for this morning,
但是我们要把布景改回原来的 拜托了
but we are turning this set back the way it was, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
简 想要一个小屋
Jane wants a casita.
根据我目前的了解 这个片子还是她的
And last I heard, this is still her show.
好吧 马特
Okay, Matt.
嘿 我应该让大家下次给你
Hey, should I get the guys
盖一个大的肥皂箱吗
to build you a big soapbox for next time?
好呀
Yes, please!
淡蓝灰色是我最喜欢的颜色
Powder blue is my favorite color.
你知道有些蝎子
Did you know some scorpions
根本不用雄性♥交♥配吗
don't need a mate to breed?
雌性的肚子肿了起来
The females just swell up,
生下小的雌蝎子
have little daughter scorpions.
好吧
Okay.
那雄性呢
So what do the males do?
我猜应该是蛰到东西然后死去吧
Sting stuff and die, I guess.
在银行怎么样
How'd it go at the bank?
哇
Wow.
有你这样一个
Nice to have a friend
可以在二十分钟拿到钱的朋友真好
who can get this much cash in 20 minutes.
她在哪 莱克在哪
Where is she? Where's Lake?
说真的 我希望我知道
Honestly, I wish I knew.
顺便说一遍 没有像你们这样的父母
Then again, parents like you two,
她可能会更好
maybe she's better off.
她不在你手里
You don't have her?
我从未说过她在
I never said I did.
不可能
No.
我看到PJ了
I saw PJ.
他在她家门外晃悠 他是你的人
He was outside her house. He's your guy.
事实上 他是她的人
Actually, he's hers.
莱克在你家的时候你竟然还让一个毒品贩子也在那
You had a dealer at the house while Lake was there?
良好的沟通... 是婚姻的关键
Communication... the key to any marriage.
你好 我是简·赛德勒
Hi. Um, this is Jane Sadler.
我想用手♥机♥银行转账
I tried to make a transfer on my phone,
但并不成功
but it wouldn't go through.
- 好的 你妈妈婚前的姓氏是什么 - 诺克斯
- Okay. Your mother's maiden name? - Knox.
在你上次取款之后余额不足
You have insufficient funds after your last withdrawal.
你现在的余额只有803.42美元
Your current balance is $803.42.
你说什么
What?
还有其他什么我可以帮...
Is there anything else I can he...
你应该告诉警♥察♥关于谢尔顿的事
You should have told the police about Sheldon.
哦 对 就像你对PJ一样
Oh, like you did about PJ?
我只是想尽力弥补
I was trying to fix it.
听着 你想知道莱克失踪的那天晚上我在哪吗
Look, you want to know where I was the night Lake went missing?
我当时在谢尔顿的家问他 我们是不是真的发现了什么事
I was at Sheldon's asking if we could work something out.
简 他嘲笑我
He laughed at me, Jane.
当我发现莱克的事之后
After I found out about Lake,
我根本不敢报♥警♥
I was too scared to call the cops.
我想到了最差的情况
I just assumed the worst.
不 这不是最糟的
No, no. This is the worst.
我们仅仅是回到了原点
We're back at square one!
她不在你这 也不在他那
You don't have her, he doesn't have her.
那她消失了吗
She's nowhere!
嘿 如果能让你觉得有所安慰的话
Hey, if it's any consolation,
我敢肯定凯西如果知道我破产了一定会抛弃我的
I'm pretty sure Casey'll dump me when she knows I'm broke.
你说的对
You got that right.
她做的是我的采购
She does my shopping.
所以有着很高的品味
She's got expensive taste.
我觉得她 额 如果我获得监护权的话
I think she, uh, thought I'd swan her and Lake off
我会让她们在城♥堡♥里游玩
to some castle somewhere if I ever got custody.
她在哪
Where was she?
莱克被带走的那个晚上 你和谢尔顿在一起 那...
You were with Sheldon the night that Lake was taken, so...
你告诉警方你和凯西在一起
You told the police that you were with Casey.
但她和你在一起吗
Was Casey with you?
不 她帮我说了谎
No, she lied for me.
她只是在家里睡觉
She was just at home sleeping.
我告诉她我那天晚上要赶出一些页面
I told her that I was gonna have pages out that night.
她知道我给PJ打电♥话♥了
She knew I'd call PJ.
所以 我是怪物
So I'm the monster,
你得到了莱克 而她得到了我的人生
you get Lake, and she gets my life!
你到底在说什么
What are you saying?
简
Jane.
伯德 是我
Bird? It's me.
我知道谁绑♥架♥了她
I know who has her.
- 皮特 - 简认为你绑♥架♥了莱克
- Pete. - Jane thinks you took Lake.
什么
What?
那天晚上 你离开之后 直接回家了 对吗
You just went home that night, right, after you left?
当然回家了
Of course I did.
过来找我一下吧 我们一起弄清楚
Just come over, and we'll figure this out.
好的 额 只是我现在得去跑个腿
Yeah. Um, I have to run an errand,
完事之后我就立马过去
and then I'll be right over.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
你应该先打电♥话♥说一下吧
You're supposed to call first!
- 林恩在哪 - 她去看医生了 怎么了
- Where's Lynn? - She's at the doctor. Why?
罗司 你得把莱克还回去了
Russ, you have to take Lake back.
我没办法搞到钱
I can't get the money.
这事现在一团糟 整件事都是
This is all messed up now, this whole thing.
我们需要来弥补这件事
We need to fix this.
凯西
Casey!
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
凯西 我十分想你
Casey, I missed you so much.
你是来带我回家的吗
Are you here to take me home?
我想去见我妈妈
I want to see my mom.
我还是能搞定的
I can still make this work.
林恩回家了
When Lynn gets home,
- 我们就把这事好好讨论一下 - 我们以前讨论过
- we'll talk it through. - We have talked it through.
林恩不会在监狱里生孩子的
Lynn is not having our baby in prison,
不管发生什么
no matter what.
你知道当她脑子中有一个想法时她会是怎样
You know how she is when she gets an idea in her head.
你有什么建议呢
What are you suggesting?
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表