剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
Listen, I owe you big time, woman. Thanks.
我们能等会继续这个话题吗
Look, can we pick this up later?
爸爸没关系 真的 我没事
Dad, it's fine. Seriously, I-I'm good.
不 听着 我想谈 好吗
No, listen, I want to, all right?
等这个案子完了 我就休几天假
Look, I'll take a couple of days off once I wrap this up.
我开车北上五个小时
I'll drive up north, five hours,
我接你放学 好吗
and I'll pick your ass up after school, all right?
就这样
All right.
如果我告诉你了 你就不会继续和他约会了
If I had told you about it, you would've stopped dating him,
而... 而其你们是完美的一对
a...and you guys were perfect together.
好 没错 但是我才是那个要决定这一切的人
Well, fine, but it would've been my decision to make!
你不是控制提线木偶的那个人 好吗
You're not the puppet-master. All right?
嘿 我们要走了
Hey, we got to go.
好 走吧 我在家等
Good. Go. I'll be at home.
不 阿尔 别 别这样 跟我一起走
No. Al, please. Come on. Please, just come with me.
你知道为什么你
You know what? You know the reason
无法相信别人吗
why you can't trust anyone?
因为没有人可以相信你
It's because no one can trust you.
嘿 简 我们走
Hey, Jane. Let's go.
这种情况下很难保持冷静
It's hard not to be on the edge in situations like this.
人们总会说一些气话 大家都这样
People say things they don't mean. I see it all the time.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你介意我开广播吗
You mind?
不
No.
你有没有觉得我们很像
You ever get the feeling we're alike?
你和我
You and me?
工作狂 自以为是
Workaholics. Smart-asses.
孤独
Lonely.
我不孤独
I'm not lonely.
才怪
Yeah, you are.
你知道太忙了都感觉不到
You're just too damn busy to notice.
我去看看有没有人看见过什么
I'm gonna go see if anyone saw anything.
我们在一个加油站 有个七十六的数字在这
We're at a gas station with the number 76 on it.
还有一个玩偶匣快餐店的标志
And a Jack in the Box sign.
就是这 她在这呆过 我确定
This is it. She was here. I know it.
戴夫同意把从今早开始的录像调出来
Dave agreed to cue up his CCTV footage from this morning.
这是女孩的妈妈
This is the girl's mother.
对不起 我的摄像头不是最好的那种
I'm sorry, my camera's not the best.
没关系 谢谢你让出时间来帮我们
That's all right, man, we appreciate you taking the time.
我没看见她
I don't see her.
嘿 这停一下好吗
Hey, can you stop there?
她可能在任何一辆车里
She could be in any one of those cars.
但是如果戴夫让我们拷贝这份录像的话
Yeah, but if Dave here lets us copy his hard drive,
我们可以找人仔细看看
I'm gonna get someone to take a closer look at this.
有发现也说不定
You never know, right?
她就在这 她刚才在这
She was here. She was right here.
也许 但是我们还是要和奎恩 O'法雷尔谈谈
Maybe. But we still need to talk to Quinn O'Farrell.
为什么
Why?
因为我开始相信你的故事了
Because I'm starting to believe your story.
你一直在说的这个人
Look, you've been rattling someone's cage,
也许就是这个瑞德
maybe this Red guy.
如果他是那个拐走了你女儿的人
But if he's the one who took your daughter,
也许奎恩可以告诉我们他是谁
then maybe Quinn can tell us who he is.
好
Okay.
嘿 别碰
Hey, don't touch that.
走吧
Come on.
汤姆
Tom.
我今晚回不了家了
I can't make it home tonight after all.
你忙你的吧
So, just stay in the zone.
我今晚就住了 谢谢
I'm a guest tonight. Thank you.
锁住了
It's locked.
我们试试后门
Let's try the back.
奎恩 我是简 我们得谈谈
Quinn? It's Jane. I have to talk to you.
你有他家的地址吗
You have a home address?
不 我觉得他住这
No, I think he lives here.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表