剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
Her call?
从一个加油站打的
From the gas station.
这很明显是一个重大的进展
That's obviously a huge development.
再说一次 我不能评论
Again, I can't comment.
关于这个你什么都不想说吗
You got nothing to say?
阿米拉会送你出去的
Amira will see you out.
莱克·赛德勒·格林昨天给她妈妈打电♥话♥了吗
Lake Sadler-Greene called her mother yesterday?
- 谁说的 - 谁说的
- According to who? - According to who?
那个刚刚在我办公室坐着的记者说的
According to the reporter who was just sitting in my office,
简·赛德勒的妹夫
Jane Sadler's brother-in-law!
伯德在哪
Where's Bird?
- 所以他也没有告诉你 - 事情不是这样的
- So he's cut you out, too? - It's not like that.
他在努力的和那个母亲建立信任
He's trying to build trust with the mom.
他一直在接近她
He's keeping her close.
阿米拉 给伯德侦探打电♥话♥
Amira, get Detective Bird on the line!
这件事你知道吗
You know anything about this?
可能他和一些人有过一段历史
Maybe he had a history with somebody.
他受贿了
He was like he was on the take or something like that.
嘿 谢谢你来了
Hey. Thanks for coming.
那是警方的文件吗
Is that the police file?
他在这做什么
What's he doing here?
他来帮我
He's helping me.
- 是吗 - 我在尽我所能
- Yeah? - I'm trying.
工作组十分钟内会来
Crew's gonna be here in 10 minutes.
我们和你说一下内容吧
We'll walk it through for you.
所有人趴下
Everybody down!
趴到地板上
Down on the ground!
- 我们从这里进入... - 停
- We enter here... - Stop.
进门是很有冲击力的 你们是受过训练的警♥察♥
It's a dynamic entry. You're trained cops.
分散开而且曲线前进到一边
Spread apart and snake down the side.
好的
Okay.
我们开始收钱
We start collecting money.
所有人都保持镇定 这样我们都能平安到家
Everyone stays calm, and we all go home okay.
听 一个人收 另一个人掩护
Stop. One person collects, the other person covers.
好 奎恩 开始收钱
All right. Quinn, start collecting money.
我是瑞德 我掩护
I'm Red. I cover.
但角落里的一个人掏出一把枪
But someone in the corner pulls a gun,
- 然后我扔了一个闪光弹 - 停
- and I throw a flash bang. - Stop.
- 搞什么啊 - 闪光弹并不是用来防御的武器
- Seriously? - Flash bang's not a defensive weapon.
如果有人反抗 你就开枪
If someone gets brave, you shoot.
是的 我开枪打死了一个妓♥女♥ 受害者一号♥
I did. I shot a prostitute, Victim One.
但我先扔了闪光弹
But I threw a flash bang first.
- 事情不是这样进展的 - 奎恩是这么说的
- It wouldn't happen like that. - Quinn said it did.
好把 你看 这就是序幕
Well, look, this is just the prologue.
精彩的在后面 我们可以继续吗
The treasure is in the back. Should we continue?
闪光弹的痕迹在这
Burn marks from the flash bang
房♥间的正中间
was here, middle of the room.
- 所以呢 - 那么 如果你扔的这么近
- And? - Well, you throw it this close,
是会炸到自己的屁♥股♥的
it's gonna knock you on your ass.
不合理
Don't make sense.
我们说的是那些黑警 不是合不合理的问题
We're talking dirty cops. It's just not rational.
不 伙计 那只是恶意的诋毁罢了
No, man. That's just bad writing.
你听到他说的了吗
Would you listen to this?
他说得对 这是一个突发♥情♥况
He's right. It's a bump.
简 你得走了
Jane, you got to go.
噢 拜托 再给我十五分钟
Oh, come on. Buy me 15 minutes.
- 你知道我不能这样做 - 你现在是老大了
- You know I can't do that. - You're the boss now.
就给我一点时间吧 求你了
Make it happen. Please?
好吧 你还有十分钟
All right. You got 10 minutes.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我们对一号♥受害者有什么了解
What do we know about Victim One?
你回想起了过去那些糟糕的日子吗
You having flashbacks to the bad old days?
我相信简没有放过任何鲜活的细节
I'm sure Jane didn't spare you any of the gory details.
我听到过一两次
I heard a story or two.
你知道人们不明白什么吗
You know what no one ever gets?
清醒是多么令人疲倦啊
How exhausting it is being sober.
为什么这么说
How so?
你带着这个秘密
Well, you carry this secret around with you,
这个恶魔
this demon.
面对所有人你都要假装它不在这里
You try to pretend to everyone that it's not there,
假装那不是真的
act like it's not real.
但是 当你喝酒的时候
But, um, when you drink,
你只要说 "就在这儿
you just get to say, "Here it is."
我在这里"
Here I am."
喝酒的好处吗
The upside of drinking?
这方面我可没法苟同
You're not gonna get far with me on that.
也是
Fair enough.
你们第一次见面的时候你就瞒着简了
You hide it from Jane when you first met?
酒
The booze?
绝不会
No way!
不 她喜欢 简很喜欢它
No, she loved it. Jane loved it.
我是派对的主角
I was the life of the party.
海♥洛♥因♥...
The heroin...
就不同了
not so much.
话说你们是怎么认识的
How did you meet, again?
在一个制片方的派对上
Some producer's party.
我们开始聊天
We started chatting.
我想跳舞 她想谈话
I wanted to dance, she wanted to talk.
那是圣诞派对 对吗 - 是的
It was a Christmas party, right?
是的 她一直把这些测试摆在我面前
Yeah.She kept putting these tests out in front of me,
这些障碍 你知道的
these hurdles, you know.
我不断地解决这些问题
And I just kept leaping.
然后莱克就出生了
And then Lake came along.
让我头晕目眩
Made my head spin.
你知道 我和这个了不起的女人
You know, I was halfway into this crazy fling
在一起疯狂的放纵
with this amazing woman,
然后突然 我要做爸爸了
and suddenly, I'm gonna be a dad.
莱克的生日是八月份
Lake's birthday's in August.
对
Yeah.
医生们担心她体重过轻
The doctors were worried that she'd be underweight,
但她很好
but she was fine.
她很完美
She was perfect.
是的 她很完美
Yeah, she's perfect.
不好意思
Excuse me.
天哪
Man.
嘿 阿尔 你在哪
Hey. Al, where are you?
我知道关于汤姆你为什么要说谎了
I know why you lied about Tom.
你知道 我所做的就是看日历 对吗
You know, all I do is look at the calendar, right?
你知道的
You know that.
我所做的只是数着日子 记录我的周期
All I do is count the days, chart my cycle.
数学并不复杂 简
The math is not complicated, Jane.
我... 阿尔
I... Al.
你和汤姆在 再加上九个月
You and Tom plus nine months!
我当时并不知道 我向你发誓
I didn't know. I swear to you.
我向上帝发誓我不知道 我这么多年都不知道
I swear to God I didn't know. I didn't know for years.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?!
你从来没有想过吗
This never crossed your mind?
我不想知道
I didn't want to know.
直到车祸发生后才知道
It wasn't until after the car accident,
我... 我看到了一些血检...
I... I saw some blood work...
简 那就对了
Jane, that right then,
你早就应该告诉我的
that's when you should've told me!
为什么这个事情对你来说如此神秘
Why is that concept so mysterious to you?!
你告诉汤姆了吗
D... did you tell Tom?
没有 但我准备告诉他
No, but I'm going to!
- 还有皮特 - 噢 不 拜托别这样做
- And Pete! - Oh, no. Please don't do that.
好的 阿尔 听着 我们先谈一谈 好吗
Okay, Al, listen. Let's talk about it first, okay?
这对莱克太不公平了
It's not fair to Lake,
对皮特也同样不公平 好吗
and it's not fair to Pete, okay?
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
简 简 你不明白
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表