剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
嗯 我想现在就带你回家
Mm, I'd like to take you home right now.
天啊 我也希望我可以去
God, I wish I could.
但我今晚和我妹妹约了吃饭
But I'm having dinner with my sister tonight.
- 哦 - 她要带她的丈夫一起
- Oh. - She's bringing her husband,
我倒希望没有这个人
which I could do without.
为什么 等一下
Why? Wait a minute.
你不喜欢你妹夫吗
You got a hate-on for your brother-in-law?
- 不是的 - 好吧 你让我把自己知道的
- No. - Okay, well, you make me
一切都原原本本的说了出来 女人
spill my guts all the time, woman.
现在该你了 这是怎么回事
Your turn, what's the deal?
没事 可以吗
Nothing, all right?
我们换一个话题
Let's change the subject.
也许我当时在场 也许我是其中一份子
Maybe I was there, maybe I was part of that crew.
但我并不是管事的
But I wasn't in charge.
我只是一个打手 打手就是背锅的命
I was the lackey. The lackey takes the fall.
好吧 那是谁在管事
Okay, who was calling the shots?
是瑞德吗 一个叫瑞德的警♥察♥
Was it Red? A cop named Red?
格斯总是这么说 他一直说...
That's what Gus would always say. He kept saying...
你遇到了瑞德 那你就死定了 就是这样
You cross Red and you're done. That's how it is.
突袭小屋本来应该是一个非常简单容易的目标
The casita raid was supposed to be simple, an easy target.
但却搞砸了 三个人死亡
But it went to hell. And three people died.
为什么
Why?
一些人不肯合作
Someone wouldn't cooperate.
我-我-我 不太明白
I-I-I didn't see it.
然后瑞德扔了一个闪光弹
And then Red tossed a flash bang.
踹了我一脚 然后子弹开始乱飞
Knocked me on my ass. Then bullets start flying.
我们... 我们... 我们向前推进 我们得到了我们想要的
We... We... We pushed forward, we get what we came for.
但 它... 它变得一团糟
But it was... it was a mess.
是瑞德开枪打死他们的
Red shot them?
- 他这么做了 对吗 - 听着...
- He did, right? - Look...
拜托 你可以告诉我他在哪吗
Please, c-can you tell me where he is?
女士 我并没有读过你的故事
Lady, I haven't read your stories, huh?
但如果你写的是关于突袭小屋的
But if you're writing about the casita raid,
那我要好好拜读一下了
I'd give it another look.
格斯是因为这个小说才跑的
Gus is on the run because of that story.
如果你还有脑子 你也会跑的
And if you had half a brain, you'd run, too.
话说回来 拜托啦 就跟我说一下你的妹夫吧
Back up, come on. Talk to me about your brother-in-law.
没什么的 我- 我喜欢他 我- 我介绍他们 认识的
It's nothing. I-I like him, I-I introduced them.
赛德勒
Sadler...
赛德勒...
Sadler...
我们有过一段 行了嘛
W-We have a history, all right?
好几年前了 在我遇到皮特之前
It was years ago. It was before I met Pete.
等等 你上了你妹夫嘛
Wait, wait. You were screwing your brother-in-law?
就 就几周
It... It lasted just a couple weeks,
她俩都还不认识呢
it was way before they even met...
哇喔
Ooh!
打住 我可没告诉过她
Stop it, okay. I never told her.
- 为啥不说 - 我不知道
- Why not? - I don't know.
我觉得 一开始就是没说
I mean, I didn't mention it at first,
后来他约她出去了
when he asked her out.
- 然后她喜欢上他了 - 行吧
- And then she like him. - Yeah.
我可不想挤在中间
I didn't want to get in the way of that.
他们订婚了以后
By the time they got engaged,
我根本没机会说了
there was just no way I could tell her.
这事好傻
It was so stupid!
但是对这种事阿里比我要保守
But Ali's more uptight about that than I am...
- 等等 - 你懂得 这类事情
- Wait. - You know, stuff like that.
如果她睡了你前任你压根不会在乎吗
You wouldn't care if she slept with your ex?
天呐 有人愿意睡他倒好了
Oh, man, if only someone would sleep with my e...
阿尔
Al?
嗨 怎么啦
Hey, what's going on?
活动活动腿
Had to stretch my legs.
格斯不在 但我找到个叫奎恩的家伙
Gus wasn't there, but I met a guy named Quinn.
他是黑警的一员
He was a member of the lick crew.
什么
What?
上车我再解释 小木屋有消息吗
I'll explain it in the car. Any... Any luck on the cabin?
有什么不对吗
What's wrong?
没啥 我听过录音了
Nothing. I... listened to the tape.
所以 是的 我知道位置了
So, yeah, I know where it is.
那太好了 非常好
Oh, great. That's amazing.
是啊 我开车送你去
Yeah. I'll drive us there.
大概要一个小时左右 挺好的
It's gonna take, um, probably an hour, which is good,
你能打个盹 然后 我们就到了
so you can just nap, and, uh, I'll get us there.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, great. Thanks.
巴迪 证物检查过了吗
Buddy, you check in on that evidence?
是的 所有登记过的都清点了 但少了点什么
Yeah. All of it's logged. But some of it's missing.
一个闪光弹和几把枪
A flash bang and a couple of guns.
那个点谁带队的
Who was running point?
缉捕警官是奎恩 O'法雷尔
The arresting officer was Quinn O'Farrell.
他退休了 但以前是缉毒组的
He's retired, but he used to be with Narcotics.
能给我看看他的档案吗
Can you get me his file?
奎恩·奥法雷尔
Quinn O'Farrell.
我怎么不知道这么一号♥人
How come I don't know this guy?
我们到了吗
We here?
嗨 这是哪儿
Hey, where are we?
阿尔 怎么回事
Al? What's going on?
我们试着自己查完全是在浪费时间
We're wasting time, trying to run this on our own.
简 我们不是警♥察♥
Frick and Frack, Jane. We're not cops.
我们必须迈出这一步 我们总得相信某人
We have to take a leap, we have to trust someone.
阿尔 你看 等等
Look, Al... Wait.
不
No.
我可不想浪费几小时往北开
I'm not wasting hours driving up north,
在一片荒漠里瞎转
wondering around in the middle of the desert,
找什么小木屋
looking for some cabin.
我们都不知道他是不是在那
We don't even know if he's there.
嗨 你好 请问这是约翰·伯德家的地址码
Hey. Hi. Um, is this the right address for John Bird?
是的
Uh, yes.
我认得她的字迹
I recognize her handwriting.
是啊 那是
Yeah, that's, uh...
凯西以前想当作家
You know, Casey wanted to be a writer.
她很有天赋
And she had talent.
瑞德是谁
Who's Red?
剧里的坏人
Our bad guy.
根据我创作出来的
Based on me?
没有没有 我们编出来的角色
No. No, he's somebody we made up.
- 是啊 根据我创作的 - 不是不是
- Yeah, based on me. - No, no.
得了吧 简一直靠吞噬她的生活来创作
Come on. Jane's always cannibalizing her life.
永远不会有什么臆想出的角色
It's never just some character.
这个"秘密的瘾君子 和前妻吵架" 真不错
The "Secret heroin addict, fights with his ex-wife." Nice.
祝你好运 马特 要是让我找到哪个卡上写着
God help you, Matt, if I find a card up there
"伊莎贝尔的女儿被拐走了"
that says "Isabel's daughter taken."
等一下 是不是她让你带我来这的
Wait, did she ask you to bring me in here?
你的目的就是这个吧 研究我
Is that what you're doing? Are you studying me?
啥 不是不是 绝对不是的
What? No. No, no. God, no. No.
皮特 我找你来是因为我担心你
Pete, I brought you in here because I was worried about you.
再说了 我不再跟着简干了
Besides, I don't work for Jane anymore.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那天简来了 彻底崩溃了
Well, Jane came in here, had a full-blown meltdown,
像个疯婆子一样闯进来
she came in here like a mad woman,
满嘴胡诌着什么阴谋论
spouting conspiracy theories.
说的话完全不合理 所以这个剧现在是我的了
None of it made sense, so they gave me the show.
什么样的阴谋论
What kind of conspiracy theories?
什么警♥察♥不让她写下去了
Uh, cops don't want her to write the show,
警♥察♥不想让她找到莱克
cops don't want her to find Lake.
她把一切怪到警♥察♥身上 一点没道理
She's blaming everything on the police, and none of it makes...
- 完全是疯了 - 也不是彻底疯了
- It's... It's crazy. - Not that crazy.
简在做那部圣地亚哥纪录片的时候
When Jane was doing her San Diego documentary,
我们就收到了恐吓信
we were getting death threats.
她根本不在乎 就继续写
She didn't even care, she just kept going.
当时她是这么干的 现在也是
She was doing it then. She's doing it now.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表