剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
- Mm. - Okay?
告诉我... 告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me... Tell me what happened.
看 看看这个
Look. Look at this.
她在某个人那 对吗
Someone has her, right?
对吗
Right?
快 快 醒一下 醒一下
Come on, come on. Wake up, wake up.
告诉我 告诉我
Talk to me. Talk to me.
是关于毒品的吗 如果是的话也没事
Is this about the drugs? It's fine if it is.
你只是... 你只需要告诉我
You just... You just need to tell me.
皮特 谁抓了她
Pete, who has her?!
天哪
God.
是你做的吗 我的钱在哪 我有你的钱
找到那辆车了吗 我可以走了吗
Find that car? Can I go?
我们正在努力 快了
We're working on it, getting closer.
但我还有几个问题要问你...
But I got a few more questions for you...
- 我把一切都告诉你了... - 关于简的电影
- I told you everything... - ...about Jane's film.
我得表扬她
Got to give her credit.
简可不是瞎来的
Jane don't screw around.
把圣地亚哥警♥察♥局弄得鸡飞狗跳
Blew the lid right off the San Diego PD.
关于诺顿队长的吗
That bit about Captain Naughton?
他是一个传奇... 三十年的老兵
Guy was a frickin' legend... 30-year vet.
她把那个男人像孩子一样给弄垮了
She broke that man down like a baby.
她设了个圈套 他直接就走进来
She set a trap, he walked right in.
她确实知道
She sure does know
怎么控制别人 好了
how to get under people's skin, all right.
她有没有和你谈过这个
She ever talk to you about it?
没有 我只是个粉丝
No. I'm just a fan.
真的吗
Really?
毒贩对某些人来说是个好牧师
Dealer's as good a priest to some people.
我看起来像是听人忏悔的吗
I look like I take confession?
告诉我可♥卡♥因♥的事
Tell me about the cocaine.
罗伯特·路易斯·史蒂文森... 你认识他吗
Robert Louis Stevenson... You know him?
写《金银岛》的家伙
Guy that wrote "Treasure Island."
还有《双重人格》... 在六天内
And "Jekyll and Hyde"... in six days.
带着肺结核写了六万字
60,000 words with tuberculosis.
你认为是他干的吗
You think he did that straight?
毒品 药品...
Addys, pharmaceuticals, blow...
这是一个艰难的世界 你需要有一个优势
It's a hard world. You need an edge out there.
写剧本
To write TV?
一个小时内就要交稿 作品还要出色
Pages are due in an hour, and you got to shine.
她对她的孩子很痴迷 但是工作...
She's crazy about her kid, but the work...
- 那是她的动力 - 你钦佩她 是吗
- that's what drives her. - You admire her, huh?
好吧 我希望有一天我有我自己的
Well, I hope to have my own someday.
剧 那个... 不是指孩子
Show, that is... not kid.
你认为她是个不称职的母亲
You think she's an unfit mother?
嘿 如果她是个男人你就不会问我
Hey, you wouldn't ask me that if she was a man.
该死 我半辈子时间看着我爸在办公室里
Hell, my dad was in the office half my life.
没人有过意见
No one said a peep.
那看看你现在的样子
And look how you turned out.
听着 她妨碍了我们的调查
Listen, she's hindering our investigation.
你很喜欢她 帮我了解她
You like her so much, help me understand her.
简了解人
Jane gets people.
她读懂他们 讲述他们的故事
She reads them, she tells their story.
她还喜欢撒谎
She lies her ass off.
我想知道为什么
And I want to find out why.
真♥相♥只是另一个故事
Truth's just another story.
一个好的故事必须被正确地讲述
And a good story's got to be told right.
你... 你对我下了什么药
W... What'd you slip me?
苯二氮平 我认为
Benzos, I think.
用于制♥造♥各种镇静药
你以为 你可能会杀了我
You think? You could've killed me.
你凭什么认为我不会
What makes you think I won't?
你欠了多少钱
How much do you owe?
谁带走了莱克
Who took Lake?
是你的毒贩之一还是你的朋友
Was it one of your dealers or a friend of yours?
它... 可能是因为我的债务
It... could be because of my debt.
但... 我不知道
But... I don't know.
你知道吗 我真的以为你彻底戒了 知道吗
You know, I actually thought that you were clean, you know?
我真的为你高兴
I really was happy for you.
我是戒了
I am clean.
简 彻底戒毒 我...
Jane, cold turkey. I...
我曾经经历过的最艰难的事情...
Hardest thing I've ever had to muscle through...
自从你把那些条件施加我身上以后
and not a day out of step
我每一天都循规蹈矩的
since you slapped those conditions on me.
但你不是一个人做到的 是吗
But you didn't do it alone, did you?
你有一个可以哭泣的肩膀
You had a shoulder to cry on,
凌晨三点有人要把你从地上弄起来
someone to peel you off the floor at 3:00 A.M.
这次你把哪个傻瓜骗进去了
Who'd you sucker into it this time?
不关你的事
None of your business.
我不太肯定
I'm not so sure.
你知道我在办公室里发现了这个多少次吗
Do you know how many times I found this in my office,
在我的桌上
my desk?
凯西的特别水壶
Casey's special water bottle.
"我的天哪"
"Oh, my God!"
我不敢相信你发现了
I can't believe you found that!
"非常感谢你"
"Thank you so much!"
我想她今晚会回来取的
I suppose she'll be back to pick it up tonight.
你和我的助手上♥床♥了
You are sleeping with my assistant?
你这个懒惰的混♥蛋♥
You lazy bastard!
什么 阿里和贝亚先把你拒绝了吗
What, did Ali and Bea turn you down first?
我没想到你会在意...
I didn't think you'd care...
甚至注意到
or even notice.
你真的很难缠 你知道吗
You're really a piece of work, you that?
你说对了
You got that right.
皮特 终于把情人赢回来了吗
Pete. Finally won back the missus?
恭喜 贱♥人♥
Mazel Tov, bitch.
谢尔顿 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Sheldon. I got your text.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我女儿在哪里
Where's my daughter?
那就得看了
Depends.
警♥察♥在哪里
Where are the police?
我们不需要让他们牵扯进来 你要什么我就给你什么
We don't need to involve them. I'll pay you whatever you want.
- 我们只是... 我们想要她回来 - 简
- We just... We want her back. - Jane.
省省吧 这是你的烂摊子
Save it. This is your mess.
伙计们 我不是铁石心肠的人
People. I'm not made of stone.
莱克应该和她的家人在一起
Lake should be with her family.
让我们做个交易
Let's make a deal.
你要蓝色的珠子还是红色的珠子
Do you want blue beads or red beads?
当然
Sure.
快点 你得选一个
Come on, you have to pick.
蓝色 像他的眼睛 亲爱的
Blue like his eyes, honey.
那是我妈妈吗
Is that my mom?
- 我能和她说说话吗 - 我已经告诉过你了 亲爱的
- Can I talk to her? - I already told you, sweetheart.
她现在没有时间跟你说话
She doesn't have time to talk to you right now.
但我们每一天都在说话
But we talk every single day,
即使我和我爸爸在一起
even if I'm with my dad.
我不明白 我只想打个招呼
I don't get it. I just want to say hi.
我想回到学校
And I want to go back to school.
嘿 如果你用蓝色和红色一起呢
Hey, what if you did blue and red?
我觉得那看起来很棒
I think that'd look pretty sweet.
是的 我想
Yeah, I guess.
唔
Yeah?
林恩 我拿不到钱
Lynn, I can't get the money.
我找不到她的银行存款单
I can't find her bank statements.
我试着去要
I tried asking for it,
但如果我逼得太紧 她会怀疑的
but if I push, she'll get suspicious.
你需要为了你的新生活努力
You need to commit to your new life.
你会找到一个方法来得到属于我们的东西
You'll find a way to get what's ours.
- 我知道 - 再给我点时间
- I know it. - Just give me more time.
把莱克带回来 一旦事情解决了
Take Lake back, and once things are set-
我认为莱克会让我们分心
I think Lake's a distraction.
你太担心她了以至于无法简单地做事
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表