剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
and nothing I do is ever good enough.
"凯西 你不知道吗
"Casey, don't you know
莱克七点以后不能吃糖"
that Lake can't have candy after 7:00?"
婊♥子♥
What a bitch.
你给莱克糖吃
You only gave Lake the candy
是为了不让她发现她妈妈在工作室了嗑药
so she wouldn't catch her mom doing blow in the shed.
她说那是处方药
She said it's prescription,
但谁清楚呢
but who knows, right?
你应该告诉皮特
You should tell Pete.
也许我会告诉他
Maybe I will.
很好 简从来不尊重你
Good. Jane doesn't respect you,
她从来不过问你的想法
she never asks you opinion,
她也只是装作关心莱克而已
and she only pretends to care about Lake.
你要是被开了 你和皮特就能在一起
If you got fired, you and Pete could be together,
莱克也可以搬去和你俩一起住
and Lake could move in with you guys.
简在意工作超过在意她的孩子
Jane cares more about work than her own kid.
我发誓 我不知道发生了什么
I swear, I don't know what happened.
我离开家的时候
When I left the house,
一切都很好
everything was fine.
她是我妹妹
She was my sister,
我会为她做任何事
and I would have done anything for her.
你愿意为她蹲监狱吗
Would you have gone to jail for her?
因为这是你即将面对的
Because that's where this was headed.
我得接一下
I need to get this.
要是有人需要蹲监狱 那也是简
If anyone should be in jail it's Jane.
- 这都是她的错 - 喂
- This is all her fault. - Hey.
简更爱事业而不是她的孩子
Jane cared more about work than her own kid.
我确实对小屋突袭那个故事有点疑惑
I do have a question about the casita raid story, though.
天 你就非得打破砂锅问到底
Oh, man. You never shut off, do you?
好吧 你听我说
Mm! Look, hear me out, okay?
为什么亚美尼亚人要冒这么大的风险
Why would the Armenians take such a big risk
让拉丁帮派去突袭那间小屋
and raid a casita run by a Latino gang?
嘿
Oh. Hey.
- 别生气 - 我没生气
- Please don't be mad. - I'm not mad.
我只是没什么能告诉你的了
I j... I don't know what to tell you.
那就说真♥相♥是什么就好了
Well, why don't you just tell me the truth?
拜托了
Please. I just...
我不知道我在干什么 你知道吗
I-I don't know what I'm making here, you know?
不知道这为什么如此重要
I don't know why this is important,
不知道我为什么要拍这个故事
why I'm even telling this story.
他们和帮派作对
Dueling gang members
缉毒警♥察♥调查他们 然后呢
and narcotics cops investigating them, so what?
感觉这样的剧情我看过无数次了
I feel like I've seen it a million times.
如果他们是警♥察♥怎么办
What if they were cops?
谁如果是警♥察♥
What if what were cops?
突袭的那些人
The guys who raided the joint.
如果他们是警♥察♥呢
What if they were cops?
三个人被杀了
Three people were killed.
是的
Yeah.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是说是警♥察♥
You're saying it was the police?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
- 你不能用这个 - 不 不 不
- You can't use any of this. - No, no, no!
- 我不会的 我保证 - 你不能...
- I won't, I promise. - You can't us...
你告诉我真♥相♥ 我来编造它
You tell me the truth, and I'll make it fiction.
是实验室来的电♥话♥
That was the lab.
我们对林恩进行了枪击残留物测试
We did a Gun Shot Residue test on Lynn.
都是阴性的
Came back negative.
她没有向任何人开枪
She didn't shoot anybody.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那么 是谁干的
So, who did this?
我不知道
I don't know.
黑警
Dirty cops.
这就是本季的发展趋势
That's where this season goes.
第十集 瑞德和他的人突袭一个小屋
And, uh, episode 10, Red and his crew raid a casita.
但是出了问题
But something goes wrong.
有人反抗并拔出枪
Someone resists and pulls a gun,
然后三个无辜的人被杀
and three innocent people are killed.
这就是我们扔给伊莎贝尔的世界
That's the world that we throw Isabel into.
它是黑暗的 是危险的 同时也是真实的
It's dark. It's dangerous. And it's true.
嘿 是我
Hey. It's me.
我在警局
I'm at the station.
我需要见你 拜托了
I need to see you. Please.
赛德勒
Sadler.
我不应该在这里
I shouldn't be here.
你... 你发生了什么
What... What happened to you?
正是我认为会发生的事
Exactly what I thought would happen.
我要求撤出 我没有得到后援
I call in a take-down, I don't get backup.
我用无线电求救 他们不来了
I radio for help, they don't come.
是因为你和我说话吗 因为我的节目
Is that because you talked to me? Because of my show?
你说的是小屋的故事 他们不想要
You're telling the casita story. They don't want it out there,
这意味着他们会阻止你
which means they're gonna stop you,
然后他们会惩罚我
and then they're gonna punish me.
我该怎么办 我要... 我要和伯德谈一谈
What do I do? I'll... I'll talk to Bird.
赛德勒 发生这种事是因为你说了实话
Sadler, this is happening because you told the truth.
你说得越多 就越糟
The more you talk, the worse it gets.
只是... 你必须阻止它
Just... You gotta stop it.
停下来
Just shut it down.
我得走了 再联♥系♥
I got to go. Later.
格斯
Gus!
格斯
Gus!
简
Jane.
简 你没事吧 你在做什么
Jane, are you okay? What are you doing?
我们只是想做些改变
We're just gonna make a few changes.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you even hear yourself?
他已经迷失自我了 你还在替他找借口
He has lost his way. And you are making excuses for him.
因为他是个好人
Because he's a good man.
而且他对这个部门了解得更多
And he knows more about this division
- 比你和我加在一起都多 - 他是一个躲在警徽后面的
- than you and I combined. - He's a thug and a coward
暴徒和懦夫
who's hiding behind his badge.
你和我都知道那个故事是怎么结束的
You and I both know how that story ends.
总有一天他会推倒某个试图反击的人
One day he is gonna push somebody who's gonna push back,
有人会受伤的
and someone is gonna get hurt.
你真的准备好了吗
You really ready to live with that?
卡
Cut!
很好 我的天哪 你们演的太棒了
Great. Oh, my God. You guys killed that.
- 嘿 是啊 太棒了 - 抢了你的话
- Hey! Yeah, so great! - Your words.
我需要和这些家伙聊一下
I just need to chat with these guys for one second.
简 你在这里干什么
Jane, what are you doing here?
我们要做些改变
Um, we're gonna make some changes.
这会影响我们已经拍摄的情节
Um, it's gonna affect some scenes that we've already shot
还有一些我们即将拍的情节
and some scenes that we have coming up.
我们已经拍摄的情节吗
Scenes we've already shot?
简 什么 什么样的变化
Jane, w-w-what kind of changes?
呃 警♥察♥不能是坏人
Uh, cops can't be the bad guys.
什么... 你不是认真的吧
Wha... You can't be serious.
是的 我很认真
Yeah. I'm serious.
我们将朝一个不同的方向走
We're gonna go in a different direction.
卡门 去订午饭
Carmen, call lunch.
- 我们还有一个小时 - 去订
- We still have another hour. - Call it.
好了 各位 午饭时间
Okay, everyone, that's lunch!
简
Jane.
今晚在在座的很多人
There are so many of you here tonight
都支持我
who have supported me
并鼓励我迈出下一步
and encouraged me to take this next step.
但我特别提到一个人
But I want to single out one person in particular.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局的艾略特·戈麦斯
Elliot Gomez of the L.A.P.D.
你们许多人都知道他是戈麦斯警官 或者老大
Now, many of you know him as Commander Gomez. Or boss.
或者是那个建立起针对
Or the man who built the case
犯罪大♥师♥文斯· 麦地那的案件的人
against crime lord Vince Medina,
帮助我把他从我们街上带走的那位英雄
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表