剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
That's all it is... instinct and intuition.
这两个我认为你都有
Both of which I think you might have.
那么 你喜欢这个吗
So, you like this?
# 扭曲着的 你无法将你的想法抹掉 #
Twisted, you can't turn your mind off
# 每一个想法都会是一个丢失的原因 #
Every thought is a lost cause
还是这个
Or this one?
# 扭曲着的 你无法将你的想法抹掉 #
Twisted, you can't turn your mind off
# 每一个想法都会是一个丢失的原因 #
Every thought is a lost cause
# 它来来往往 #
It pushes and pulls
# 将一切都带走 直到你崩溃的那一刻 #
Takes everything till you're broken
# 我们该怎么度过 #
How do we get through?
# 我们怎么能像预计的哪样活着 #
How do we live like we're supposed to
# 知道我们死去 #
Till we're gone?
我该走了
I should go.
简不能决定你和谁约会
Jane can't tell you who to date.
但她可以炒了我
But she can fire me.
她不发现就不会
Only if she finds out.
不光是这样
It's not just that.
我喜欢简 我可以学到很多东西
I like Jane, and I'm learning a lot.
她很机智 她一行动起来...
She's smart, she's got her act together...
好吧
Okay.
我真的该走了
I should really go.
# 无所顾忌的去吧 #
Let go of control
用这个慢的版本吧
Go with the slow version.
# 喔喔喔喔喔 #
Oh, whoa-oh-oh
# 诸事纷杂 纠缠其中 #
Caught up in so many things
# 疾可医 痛难消 #
Taking the cure, but feeling the pain
# 坚持住 #
Holdin' it in
# 就算迷失自我 #
Losin' yourself
# 活下去 就算心已破碎 #
Stayin' alive, but you're broken
# 不可失控 #
Control
# 喔喔喔喔喔喔 #
Oh-oh, ooh-ooh
简得在这待一阵了 她让我告诉你们一声
Jane'll be here for a while, she wanted you to know.
如果还有问题 随时联♥系♥我
Any questions, you have my number.
谢谢来电 警探 请及时告诉我们最新进展
Thanks for calling, Detective. And please do keep us updated.
这都是皮特的错
This is all Pete's fault.
嗨 公平点 他 他不可能知道
Hey, be fair. There's... There's no way he could have known
凯西会把莱克拐跑
that Casey would take Lake.
当然更不会知道她姐姐
And certainly not that her sister
会做些更可怕的事
would do something even worse.
好吧 大概凯西一家都是神经病
Yeah, well, I guess crazy just runs in Casey's family.
这事太不可思议了
It's just so bizarre.
我讨厌简这样
I hate it when Jane does this.
拒绝沟通 连我也接近不了
Just shuts down, shuts me out.
林恩 斯泰西 柯林斯
Lynn Stacey Collins.
九十六个好友
96 friends.
看起来她是个随时随地转发狂人
Looks like she's an inspirational quote enthusiast.
"苦难必将过去"
"Storms don't last forever."
"寻求帮助并不丢人"
"There's no shame in asking for help."
可能这家伙的心理有问题
Maybe you've got a mental health issue here.
我差点忘了告诉你了
You know, I almost forgot to tell you.
我接到你以前大学同学杰米打来的电♥话♥
I got a call from your old college friend, Jamie.
真的吗
Really?
- 她现在怎么样 - 好像混得不错
- How's she doing? - Seems to be doing great.
她现在在一种叫做DASH的新数字传媒平台工作
She's working with this new digital media outlet called Dash.
她是新闻网站这块的主编
She's the top editor at the news site,
她想让我和她碰个面
and she wants me to come meet with her.
哇喔 那很好啊
Wow, that's great!
是的
Yeah.
我好几年没和她联♥系♥了
I haven't spoken to her in ages.
等这摊烂事结束了我得和她聊聊
I got to catch up when this nightmare's over.
是啊 我觉得 这可能也没啥 但是
Yeah. I mean, it might be nothing, but...
可能就成了呢
It might be something.
赛德勒的案子你做的怎么样了
Where are you on the Sadler case?
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you too.
E 一堆人等着我呢
E. I've got people waiting for me.
罪案现场一团糟 调查科的人在那儿待了一晚上了
Crime scene's a mess, S.I.D.'s been there all night.
还是没找到她姐姐
And still no sign of the sister.
- 媒体呢 - 还没曝光
- Press? - Contained.
我们处理的很低调 别担心
We're keeping this close, don't worry.
这事已经传到地方检察官的耳朵里了
This story's already making the rounds at the D.A.'s office.
这就意味着它会跟着我参加今天晚上的活动
Which means it's gonna follow me to the event tonight.
任何人问起来 你让他们直接来找我
Anyone asks you, you send them straight to me.
我已经派了最得力的部下去调查 克里斯托弗
I've got my best guys on this, Christopher,
都在掌控之中
it's under control.
绑♥架♥变成了双重谋杀
Kidnapping turned double homicide
听起来可不像控制住的样子
doesn't sound under control.
行了 听着 你今晚大大方方的上台
Okay, look, you get up on that stage tonight,
给他们看看你的家人 所有人一心想说的都只是
you trot out the family, all anyone's gonna want to talk about
你对这个城市做了多大的贡献
is how much good you've done for this city
还有你关起来多少坏人
and how many bad guys you put away.
得了吧
Come on.
我抓坏人 你打包运走
I snag 'em, you bag 'em.
这就是为啥我俩这么惹人疼
That's why they love us.
太淡定有时也不是好事 你懂得
It is possible to be too unflappable, you know.
这我可没辙
I can't help it.
谁都知道小儿子惹人疼
Everyone knows that the good juice flows to the second born.
行了吧 小兄弟
All right, little bro.
伯德
Bird.
给我点好消息 警探
Tell me some good news, Detective.
目前还没有
Well, nothing yet.
还是没有她姐姐的消息
No word on the sister either.
外面有啥我能帮得上忙的嘛
Anything you need from me out there?
- 我会跟你说的 - 好
- I'll let you know. - Okay, good.
听着 约翰 今晚的活动你也出席一下
Listen, John, I need you to come to this event tonight.
什么活动 竞选派对吗
What event, the campaign party?
你知道我从来不参加这种活动的
Now you know I can't do that.
我们这刚开始呢
We're just getting started here.
调查科得好好在犯罪现场
S.I.D.'s gonna be working that crime scene
忙活一宿了
well into tonight.
你能腾出几个小时的
You can spare a couple hours.
老大 我得在这
Look, boss, I got to stay...
现在有很多双眼睛盯着我们呢 约翰
There are a lot of eyes on us right now, John.
我们得庆祝一下
We could use a win.
今天晚上肯定会提到麦地那的案子
The Medina case is bound to come up tonight.
我要给每个参与这个案子的队员拍张合照
And I want everyone who worked that task force there for a photo.
你是总指挥 你必须去
You ran it, you gotta be there.
你看 我连像样的西装都没一件
Listen, I don't even have a suit.
你结了三次婚了 约翰 随便挑一件
You've been married three times, John. Wear one of those.
我们查到林恩的信♥用♥卡♥使用记录了
Uh, we got a hit on Lynn's credit card.
巡警已经出发了
Patrols are already on the way.
好的 让他们紧紧盯着她
All right. Tell 'em to keep their eyes on her.
我们赶到之前 谁也不准接近
Nobody approaches her until we get there.
走吧
Let's go.
我在屋子里找你呢
I looked for you in the house,
- 当然啦 你肯定在这 - 是的
- but of course you're out here. - Yeah.
我知道你肯定在忙活网上宣传的事
I know you're working on the network pitch,
所以我想我得带点吃的过来
so I just thought I'd bring some supplies.
- 哦 - 咖啡 糖
- Oh. - Caffeine, candy.
都是熬夜必备
Just what you need for a late night...
很好 谢谢
Oh, great. Thanks.
这不算啥
Oh, it's nothing.
我有处方的
I've got a prescription.
让我更专心
Keeps me focused.
我明白 没意见
Sure. No judgment.
那 我就把这些留在这了
Well, I'll just leave these here.
实际上 你出门的时候帮我放屋里吧
A-Actually, um, leave it in the house when you go.
不然我一整袋都能吃完
Otherwise, I'll eat the whole bag
然后早上又会恨自己
and loathe myself in the morning.
谢了
Thanks.
妈妈
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表