剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
"很久以前" 对吗
"Once upon a time," Right?
就是那样开始的
That's how it starts?
此后你感觉更幸福了
And then you've got "Happily ever after."
以誓言开始 以谎言结束
You begin with a promise, and you end with a lie.
而这中间发生的一切
Everything in the middle, everything else,
就靠自己编了 对吗
you just make it up, right?
吸气 二 三 憋住
In 2, 3, hold.
反正 很久以前 有一个女人
Anyway, so, once upon a time, there was a woman.
她努力工作 做正确的事
She worked hard, did the right thing...
有时候也做错事
except when she didn't.
她从不需要丈夫或者孩子 不需要任何人
She never needed a husband or a kid, never needed anyone.
天 每个人肯定都想和你结婚
God, everyone must want to marry you.
- 我不需要丈夫 - 很好
- I don't have a husband. - Great.
就给我十分钟来改变你的主意
Just give me 10 minutes to, uh, change your mind.
这个女人到了四十岁... 有趣又或者无趣
The woman turns 40... interesting maybe, maybe not.
在这个例子中
Well, in this case,
还比较有趣因为这个女人怀孕了
it's mildly interesting 'cause the woman gets pregnant.
这是个奇迹 不是吗
It's a miracle, right?
她从没想过这件事
She never even thought about it,
也从没注意做保护措施
never been careful.
她从没怀过孕的 结果...
She's never been pregnant before. Then... bang.
突然间 她开始在乎了
All of a sudden... she cares.
天啊 这是个折磨
Oh, my God, this is torture.
- 我们真的想这么做吗 - 是的
- Do we really have to do this? - Yes.
如果这真的会毁了她呢
What if this is really screwing her up?
每个人成长的时候都会有点小磕磕绊绊 不是吗
Everybody grows up a little damaged, don't they?
你有毛病吗 真是你女儿的好榜样
What's the matter with you?! Great example for your daughter...
"高龄产妇" "高风险妊娠"
"Geriatric pregnancy, high-risk pregnancy."
所有的词 所有令人害怕的词语
All these words, all these scary, scary words,
就这么突然间涌来
and, all of a sudden,
唯一的事就是要保证孩子的安全
the only thing that matters is keeping that child safe.
妈妈 他在这 我看见他了
Mama! He was there. I saw him.
我们今天之内要把这个孩子带走
We need to get that kid out of here by today.
我不得不把你抓起来
I have to take you in.
这就是所有事
It's everything.
这是最原始的情感
It's primal.
但这并不会改变你的为人
But it doesn't change who you are.
你编造谎言
You tell stories,
来保护你爱的人
making stuff up to protect the people you love.
我知道你为什么对汤姆的事说谎了
I know why you lied about Tom.
你和汤姆 再加上九个月
You and Tom plus nine months!
你说了一个谎 然后接着又一个
You lie. And you lie again.
这就是我们的日常
That's what we do.
我们被教着去说谎
We're taught to do it,
《谷中十日》
然后我们就一直说了下去
and then we keep on doing it.
我教我的孩子说谎
I tried to teach my kid how to lie today.
这是我做过所有错事里面
Out of all the mistakes I've ever made,
错的最离谱的一次
that was the worst.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她在车站的时候说听到某个人说话
She s... said she heard someone at the station.
我努力说服她
I tried to... talk her out of it,
努力让她说她什么也没听见
tried to get her to say she hadn't heard it.
- 为什么 - 因为... 因为我很害怕
- Why? - B...Because I'm terrified.
我做的每一个糟糕的决定
Every bad decision I've ever made,
都是源于我的恐惧
I made out of fear...
害怕... 贫穷 害怕失去
fear of... poverty, fear of loss.
但重点是 你不能让恐惧牵着你走
Point is, you can't let fear drive you.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
就算只是为了你孩子考虑
Even just for your kid's sake.
告诉我你有消息了 比尔森
Tell me that you got somethin' for me, Bilson.
拉塞尔·豪厄尔
Russell Howell.
六个月前搬走了 没有新地址 没有前科
Moved out six months ago, no forwarding address. No priors.
没有前科... 但是他有家暴史
No priors... but he's flagged domestic.
你给她下了什么药
What'd you give her?
氯仿
Chloroform.
- 还有吗 - 少用点
- Got more? - Go easy.
对她不好
It's not good for her.
说的好像这一切都对她好似的
Like any of this is good for her.
保证她的安全 好吗
Just keep her safe, all right?
知道
Yeah.
看着你
Watching you...
如此爱你的孩子
how much you care, how...
拼劲全力保护她 尽管有时候错的离谱
far you'll go for your kid even when you're dead wrong...
我不知道
I don't know.
给了我希望
Gives me hope...
对其他人
for people...
对人类
for humans.
你今天回家很早
You're home early.
嗨
Hey.
我还得再回去
I got to go back in.
就是回来赶紧冲个凉
Just gonna grab a quick shower.
- 你还好吗 - 没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
我没事
I'm all good.
很明显不怎么好
Not that good, apparently.
我就抽一根
I'm just gonna have one.
你做的很好
You were doing so well.
已经戒掉一年了
Cold turkey for like a year now.
没关系的
It's fine.
我去外面抽
I'll take it outside.
好吧 "瑞德"
Okay, "Red."
让它陪你过夜吧
Whatever gets you through the night.
简 我想帮你 好吗
Jane, I want to help you, okay?
我不想抓你
I don't want to arrest you.
如果你带着孩子逃跑
If you ran with your kid,
你肯定有个非常好的理由
you must have a pretty good reason,
除非你说出来
but until I know what that is,
不然我真的帮不了你
there's nothing I can do for you.
她认出了某个人... 一个警官
She recognized someone... a police officer.
她说她在小屋看见那个人了
She said she'd seen that person at the cabin.
简 小孩子总是会在这些细节上出错的
Jane, little kids get these details wrong all the time.
她被下药了 她很痛苦
She'd been drugged, she was in distress.
- 我的孩子不会的 - 好吧
- Not my kid. - Okay.
但说实话 这听起来像是疑神疑鬼
But honestly, this sounds like paranoia,
单纯又简单
pure and simple.
疯狂的是我的孩子要生活在
What's crazy is the idea that my kid
我恐惧的阴影之下
is gonna have to live in the shadow of my fear
- 在她经历了这么多之后 - 我懂
- after everything she's been through. - I get it.
真的
I do.
所以我离开了缉毒科
I... that's why I left Narcotics.
我说不出谁是好人 谁是坏人
I couldn't tell anymore who was good, who was bad.
你在缉毒科工作过
You worked Narcotics?
- 一段时间 - 你认识奎恩·法雷尔吗
- For a while. - You know Quinn O'Farrell?
那个自杀的人
The guy who killed himself?
没有 我们没有交集
Nah, we never really crossed paths.
我来开车
I'll get us there.
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
我不清楚
I don't know.
也许吧 我希望我信
Maybe. I wish I did.
为什么
Why?
你刚刚说的话
Something you just said.
"我虽然行过死荫的山谷
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
也不怕遭受伤害,因为祢与我同在
I will fear no evil: For Thou art with me;
你的杖你的竿都安慰我"
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me."
- 怎么样了 - 孩子放好了
- How we doin'? - The kid's planted.
- 一切准备就绪 - 很好
- It's a go. - Good.
我总是记不住下一篇
I can never remember the next part...
有关
something about...
"使我的杯满溢"
"My cup runneth over."
但是我总是记得接下来的这点
But I always remember this next bit.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表