剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
I'm handing your show over to Matt.
我很担心你 简
I'm worried about you, Jane.
你要担心的应该是第十集
You should be worrying about episode 10.
这集还没弄好
It's not ready.
是你写的草稿
It's your draft.
但是你重写了
And it's your rewrite.
坏人就像卡♥通♥片里的人物一样
Bad guy sounds like a cartoon character.
你刚刚告诉我们的关系网
You just told our network that your daughter's missing
你的女儿是因为一部电视剧才失踪的
because of a TV show.
你知道这听起来多不正常吗
Do you know how crazy that sounds?
你想知道什么才叫不正常吗
You want to hear crazy?
是凯西把莱克绑♥架♥了
Casey kidnapped Lake.
但警♥察♥到的时候 凯西已经死了
By the time the police got there, Casey was dead.
一颗子弹正中她眉心
Shot between the eyes.
什么
What?
马特 一切就这么开始了
Matt, this is actually happening.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我只是想着来看一下
Just thought I'd check in.
我马上就能完成录入
I'm almost done logging everything in
犯罪现场所有的东西了
from the crime scene.
你在哪儿找到这个的
Where'd you find this?
我看一下
Let's see.
在厨房♥餐桌下面
It was under the kitchen table.
这是什么
What is it?
是闪光弹上的
It's from a flash bang.
什么
A what?
一种眩晕手榴弹
A stun grenade.
我们在战略性进入的时候会用到
We use them for tactical entry.
所以这就是...是你的方案吗
So is this... this is the plan, then?
- 借酒忘事 - 差不多是吧
- Oblivion. - Something like it. Yeah.
我知道你现在很绝望
I know it feels hopeless right now.
- 我懂的 - 不 你不明白
- I get it. - No, you don't.
- 我明白的 - 不 你真的不会明白的 阿尔
- No, I do. - No, you really don't, Al.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
- 简 这不是你的错 - 就是我的错
- Jane, it's not your fault. - Yeah, it is.
全都不是... 我们只是需要保持乐观
None of it... We just need to stay positive
让警♥察♥来完成他们的工作
and let the police do their jobs.
不 没有警♥察♥ 不会再有警♥察♥了
No, no. No police, not anymore.
什么
What?
简 发生什么了
Jane, what is going on?
我有过一个线人 他给我一些
I had a source that was giving me insider information
和黑警相关的内部信息
about dirty cops.
他给我说了不要用这些信息
He told me not to use it.
他说会有不好的事情发生
He told me bad things would happen.
- 但是我没听 - 好吧
- But I didn't listen. - Okay.
也有其它很多讲警♥察♥腐♥败♥的电视剧...
There have been other shows about cop corruption...
是有 但是我真该改动一下的
Yeah, but I should have changed it.
我用上了每一个细节... 包括秘密小屋 闪光弹
I used every detail... the casita, the flash bang,
那个叫瑞德的黑警 所有的都用了
the dirty cop named Red, all of it.
现在他们都知道了
And now they know.
你不是在说莱克在那些警♥察♥手里吧
You're not saying these cops have Lake, are you?
我不知道 我只知道她之前和凯西在一起
I don't know! All I know is that she was with Casey.
在我们去那的路上 这个情况被警♥察♥广播报出来了
And we were on our way there. It went out over the radio.
然后有人就抢先到那里了
And someone got there first.
你就是这样 你在责备你自己
This is what you do. You blame yourself.
- 没有 - 简 这不是你的错
- No! - Jane, it's not your fault.
你该睡一觉了
Let's get you some sleep.
我不会睡的
I'm not gonna sleep, okay?
我不会回家换衣服
I'm not gonna go home and get dressed
也不会洗个澡浇浇花然后吃早饭
and take a shower and water the plants and eat breakfast.
我不要变得正常
I'm not gonna be normal.
好吗
Okay?
带我回家
Take me home.
我们这是要去哪里
Where are we going?
我在说话呢 我们要去哪里
I said, where are we going?
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表