剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
吸气 二 三 屏住呼吸
In 2, 3, hold.
谷中十日
二 三...
2, 3...
呼气 二 三
Out 2, 3...
第一天
然后...
And...
呼吸 二 三 屏住呼吸
Breathe, 2, 3, hold.
二 三...
2, 3...
橄榄油...
Olive oil...
- 呼气... - 酸奶
- Out... - ...Yogurt.
二 三...
2, 3...
- 吸气 二 三... - 苹果树的花
- In 2, 3... - Apples require
需要利用昆虫传粉 蜜蜂是典型的代表
cross-pollination by insects, typically bees,
它们可以自♥由♥采集花蜜和花粉
which freely visit the flowers for nectar and pollen.
呼吸 二 三...
Breathe 2, 3...
屏住呼吸
Hold.
- 屏住呼吸 二... - 交叉练习 注意
- Hold, 2... - A mix session, spotted.
你♥他♥妈♥到底什么毛病
What's the hell's the matter with you?!
你朝我扔东西
Great example for your daughters
真是给女儿做了好榜样
throwing things at me.
纸巾
Paper towels.
- 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 - 嗨
- Mommy, Mommy, Mommy! - Hi!
- 你绝对不会... - 周末怎么样
- You're never gonna... - How was the weekend?
- 相信 - 嘿 宝贝
- believe it! - Hi, baby girl.
- 怎么了 怎么了 - 好了
- What? What, what, what, what? - Okay, okay.
我做了一个雕像 代替爸爸弄丢的那个
I made a statue for the one that Daddy lost.
那是好多年前的事了
That was ages ago.
那是纪录片的奖杯
And that was for documentary.
没人关心纪录片 对吧
Nobody cares about documentary, right?
说不好 她很想看
I don't know. She wants to see it.
我试图警告过你 她的学校里
I tried to warn you that school you sent her to
都是一些演艺界的孩子
was filled with show-biz kids.
太好看了
Oh! I love it.
这比之前那个好看多了
It's so much better than the original.
- 也更酷 - 爸爸也这么说
- Way cooler. - That's what Daddy said.
那是因为爸爸把之前的奖杯 落在出租车上了
Well, that's because Daddy lost the real one in a cab.
欢迎回家 我的小山羊
Ah, welcome home, my little cabra.
过来 好臭臭
Come here. Mm, stinky!
我们去洗澡
Let's go take a bath. Come on.
- 周末怎么样 - 非常棒
- How was the weekend? - It was the best.
感觉我们开始喜欢对方了
It just feels like we're just getting started, you know?
如果你同意 也许明天我可以
I thought maybe I'd take her up to Ojai tomorrow,
美国加利福尼亚州文图拉县一个人口只有八千左右的小镇
带她去奥海镇
if that's all right with you.
明天是星期一 她得去上学
Uh, tomorrow's Monday. She's got school.
拜托 简
Come on, Jane.
小屋被卖♥♥掉之前
I really want her to see the cabin
我真的很想再去看一下
just one more time before it sells.
可那不是你照顾她的日子
It's not your day.
我可不在乎她归谁来照顾
I don't really care whose day it is.
我只想给女儿最好的东西
I just care what's best for my daughter.
别这样
Come on.
你们整个周末都在一起
You had her all weekend.
听着 我... 不想用协议内容
Look, I... I don't want to have to start
- 来和你讲道理 - 那个我强迫签署的协议吗
- quoting the agreement. - The one I signed under duress?
- 是你在康复中心签署的协议 - 我戒瘾六个月了 简
- The one you signed in rehab. - Six months sober, Jane.
因为你我每周尿检两次
I pee in a cup twice a week for you.
这很丢人 但我还是照办
It's humiliating, but I do it.
我可以等一会 然后现在带她走
Now, I can wait around and take her with me now,
或者明天早上再来接她
or I can come back in the morning.
她要去上学
She's going to school.
事实上 简 你不能就这样决定...
Actually, Jane, you don't just get to decide...
不 其实 我能做这个决定
No, no, actually, I really do.
不要关门 简
No, don't close the door, Jane.
你敢关门...
Don't you dare close the...
试试
door!
# 让我醒来 #
Come down
# Come Down - Anderson .Peak/T.I.
# 花了太长时间 #
It took too long
# 走到今天的高度 #
To get this high off the ground
# 不要逃跑 小待一会 #
Don't run, just stay a while
# 来吧 #
Come on, unh
# 不要逃跑 不要逃跑 不要逃跑 #
Can't beat it, can't beat it, can't beat it
# 我无法跑出这倒霉的门槛 #
Can't beat it with the big bat though
# 看不到他用这个黑色古琦的包 #
Can't see her with this pitch black Gucci frames on
# 我要离开这群贱♥货♥ #
Let me take these bitches off
- # 我要展现在眼前的一切 全部呈现吧 # - 碧
- Let me get the full scope, hold up - Uh, Bea?
对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我找一个和谐版的
I'm trying to find the clean version.
谢谢
Thank you.
碧 你可以离开了
Bea, why don't you go, all right?
- 我们没事 - 好
- We're good. - Okay.
她的午餐在冰箱里
Her lunch is in the fridge.
她明天得去图书馆
She's got library tomorrow.
她需要还书
She needs to return her books.
已经超过期限了
They're overdue.
而且她还要上嘻哈课和钢琴课
And she also has hip-hop and piano.
- 她得好好练习 - 知道了
- She really needs to practice. - I'm on it.
我明天和周三要加班
And I'm working late tomorrow and Wednesday.
- 写在那里了 对吧 - 是的
- That's on there, right? - Yes.
好了 莱基 和碧说晚安
Okay. Lakey, say good night to Bea.
大亲亲 再见亲亲
Big kisses. Bye kisses.
你会乖乖的 对吧
You're gonna be good, right?
我一直很乖
I'm always good.
拜
Mwah! Bye.
拜
Bye.
# 我的美人 想要做到你想象的那样真的很难 #
So hard to be doing what you really meant for, beauty
# Come Down - Anderson .Peak/T.I.
# 是不是让他看起来很容易 #
Huh, but don't I make it look easy?
# 你喝光了我所有的酒 拜托 #
Now you drank up all my liquor, come on
# 现在我该怎么办 #
What I'm 'posed to do now?
# 现在我该怎么办 #
What I'm 'posed to do now?
# 你一直自言自语着 拜托 #
And you talkin' all that sugar, come on
# 你必须证明这一切 #
You gon' have to back it up
# 你必须证明这一切 #
You gon' have to back it up
# 如果我现在太嗨 甜言蜜语尽管冲我来 #
If I get too high now, sugar, come on
# 我可能永远不会清醒 #
I might never come down
# 我可能永远不会清醒 #
I might never come down
蝴蝶会有很多不同的模样
Butterflies often take different forms.
很多物种会利用伪装 模仿
Many species make use of camouflage, mimicry,
和警告信♥号♥♥
and warning signals
来躲避捕食者
to evade their predators.
- 妈妈 - 怎么了
- Mama? - Mm-hmm?
我们能交换秘密吗
Can we do secrets?
当然了 来吧
Sure. Let's do it.
来吧
Let's do it.
你有什么秘密吗
Do you have any secrets?
我先开始吗 好的
Oh, I'm starting? Okay.
我想想
Um, let me think.
我不知道如何冥想
Mm, I don't know how to meditate.
我无法掌握窍门
I can't get the hang of it.
那是什么意思呀
What does that even mean?
这是说...
It means...
我很难放松自己的大脑
I have a really hard time relaxing my mind.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你有秘密吗
Do you have a secret?
有时候 我和爸爸出去的时候
Sometimes, when I'm gone and I'm with Daddy,
我会非常想你
I miss you so much
想到快要上天堂了
that I think I want to go to heaven.
我知道了
Oh, I know.
很难受 对吧
It's hard, right?
还有 其实我没有刷牙
Also, I lied about brushing my teeth.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表