剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
像这样的人
Well, with guys like that,
只有一件事比家庭更重要
there's only one thing that trumps family.
就是野心
Ambition.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait up!
嘿 哦 哦 哦 姑娘们 姑娘们
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! Girls, girls, girls.
我们得把东西收拾好 格雷西
We got to wrap it up. Gracie,
我要给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 好吗 亲爱的
I'm gonna call your mom, okay, sweetie?
莱克 我们要去我的地方
Lake, we're gonna go to my place.
你的地方
Your place?
是的 你们要来和我待一段时间
Yeah, you're gonna come stay with me for a little while.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
我们很快就可以让你和格雷斯组织一次约会
We can organize a play date with you and Grace very soon.
妈妈呢
What about Mama?
妈妈现在有很多事要做
Mom's just got a lot on her plate right now,
所以 我们要给她一点空间
so, uh, we're gonna give her a little space.
- 来吧 - 好的
- Come on. - Okay.
皮特 我能和你谈谈吗
Pete, can I talk to you?
我们正在收拾行李 所以我们要走了
Uh, we're just packing up, so we're gonna take off.
这很重要
It's important.
什么 你想要什么
What? What do you want?
你不能带走莱克
You're not taking Lake.
这不关你的事 阿尔
It's none of your business, Al.
她住在这里 这是她的家 这是对她最好的
She's staying here. This is her home. It's what's best for her.
- 莱基 - 怎么了 爸爸
- Lakey! - Yeah, Dad?
赶紧收拾 亲爱的 我们要走了
Finish packing, honey. We're leaving.
皮特,你已经好几个月没工作了
Pete, you haven't worked in months.
你破产了 你甚至负担不起生活
You're broke. You can't even afford it.
当你工作的时候
And when you do work,
- 你总是不在城里 - 所以我会在这里找份工作
- you're out of town all the time. - So I'll get a job here.
我可以去开优步 在星巴克工作
I'll drive an Uber. I'll work at Starbucks.
我不管 阿里 我只想和她在一起
I don't care, Ali. I just want to be with her.
不 皮特 你甚至不是她的父亲
No, Pete, you're not even her father.
我... 对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
对不起 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
我不想说的这么难听
I'm not trying to be harsh.
我只是告诉你真♥相♥
I'm just telling you the truth.
这太荒唐了 阿里
This is ridiculous, Ali.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
你想去验的话 我们现在就去
You want to take a test, let's go right now.
你想要完全的监护权 我们去做所有的测试...
You want full custody, let's take all the tests...
亲子鉴定 酒精测试 心理评估
paternity test, sobriety test, psychological assessment.
我们把它们全部烧掉
Let's burn it all down.
让律师们在灰烬中找
Let the lawyers sift through the ashes.
那么 在你的故事里 谁才是她的父亲
So, in your story, who is the father?
我的丈夫
My husband.
汤姆
Tom?
显然 他们以前有过一段情
Apparently, they were a thing.
那是在你遇见之前
It was before you met.
那是在我们遇见之前
It was before we met.
拜托
Come on.
你们中的某些人一定知道
Part of you must have known.
她早产两个月 记得吗
She was two months early, remember?
这是一个奇迹 她体重只有八磅
It was a miracle. She was eight pounds.
不是
No.
这是简的诡计
This is Jane.
- 简什么都会说 - 她不想让我告诉你
- Jane will say anything. - She didn't want me to tell you.
- 如果我告诉你了她会杀了我的 - 不
- She's gonna kill me for telling you. - No.
她是我的孩子
She's my kid.
是我养的她 阿里
I raised her, Ali.
我抚养的她
I raised her.
在这个世界上 我最爱这个小女孩
I love that little girl more than anything in this world.
我不在乎亲子鉴定是怎么说的
I don't care what a blood test says.
没人能告诉我她不是我的女儿
Nobody can tell me that she's not my daughter.
好吧 那我们像大人一样解决这个问题吧
Fine, then let's settle this like grown-ups.
我不会告诉任何人 即使是汤姆
I will never tell anyone, not even Tom.
从现在起 你就是她的父亲
And from now on, you are her father.
作为交换呢
And in exchange?
共同监护
Joint custody.
你从不追求更多
You never go for more.
她今晚留在这里
She stays here tonight.
我们再也不提起这件事了
We never speak of this again.
你好 我能帮你吗
Hi, uh, can I help you?
我... 不好意思...
I'm... I'm sorry. Um...
我在找艾略特·戈麦斯
I'm looking for Elliot Gomez.
那是你♥爸♥爸吗
Is that your dad?
是的 爸爸
Yeah. Dad!
怎么了
Yeah?
门口有人在找你
There's someone at the door looking for you.
你去把餐具都收拾好 好吗
Why don't you guys start putting the dishes away, okay?
我马上就来
I'll be a minute.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我不知道你有孩子
I didn't know you had kids.
我有 我有三个... 三个儿子
I do. I have three... three boys.
你在这里干什么 一切都好吗
What are you doing here? Is everything okay?
你妻子在家吗
Is your wife home?
不在
No.
她两年前去世了
She died two years ago.
好吧
Okay.
赛德勒女士 我正在吃晚饭
Ms. Sadler, I'm in the middle of dinner.
听着
Um, look.
我知道所有的谎言 好吗
I know all about lies, okay,
他们是如何开始的如何发展的
how they start and how they grow.
我知道你一直在撒谎
I know that you've been lying.
罗塞塔·冈萨雷斯 二十七岁
Rosita Gonzalez, 27 years old.
被你的兄弟买♥♥通在证人席上撒谎
Paid off by your brother to lie on the stand.
但是她想要更多 所以你必须摆脱她
But she wanted more, so you had to get rid of her.
你掩埋了这件事情
You buried it.
你把它归咎于小屋的那次突袭
You blamed it on a casita raid,
真♥相♥还是泄露了
but the truth kept leaking out.
不知不觉中我泄漏了出去
I was leaking it without even knowing.
你就编了个新故事
So you had to find a new story, right?
格斯·特朗布莱 多话的警♥察♥
Gus Tremblay, loudmouth cop,
上了一个作家
screwing a TV writer.
夸夸其谈他的犯罪史
Bragging about his crimes to...
你听我说
Okay, listen to me, listen to me.
我很遗憾你所经历过的一切
I am very sorry for everything that's happened to you.
真的
I am.
被虐待 受创伤 儿时被忽视
The abuse, the trauma, the neglect as a child,
长大后还被忽视 的确会造成一些伤害
as an adult, it does something to the brain.
- 我懂 也理解 - 不不不
- I know. I get it. - No, no, no, no, no.
你听我说
You're listening to me now!
你让尼克绑走莱克 又推卸给格斯
You had Nickole take Lake and blame it on Gus.
然后你杀了他
And then you killed him.
爸爸 乔希吃了你的蛋糕
Dad, Josh ate your cake!
- 他没吃 - 他吃了
- Oh, come on! He did not! - Yes, he did!
行了
Okay.
我得陪我的孩子了 我给你叫辆车
I got to go deal with my kids, so can I call you a car?
我会找媒体
I'll go to the press.
然后说什么
And tell them what, hmm?
瘾君子编剧的孩子被绑♥架♥
That a cokehead TV writer got her daughter kidnapped
- 男朋友被杀害 - 就算这样也无所谓
- and got her boyfriend killed? - If that's what it takes.
反正 你兄弟也栽了
Either way, your brother's going down.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你绑♥架♥了我女儿
You took my daughter.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你 就你
I want you... just you.
晚安
You have a good night.
我能给你听个东西吗
Can I play you something first?
你要干嘛 约翰 回家吧
What are you doing, John? Go home.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表