剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
警长
Detective.
前情提要
听着 我需要你查一下赛德勒的案子
Listen, I need something from you on the Sadler case.
我想知道她在和我们这边的谁联♥系♥
I want to know who she's been talking to on our side.
圣诞节前两天
Two days before Christmas,
我们得到消息称亚美尼亚人正计划
we got word the Armenians were planning to move
对南门的这个毒贩动手
on this dealer from South Gate.
如果您欠了债
If you're in debt,
别人就有可能利用莱克向您施压 让您还钱
maybe Lake is being used to pressure you to pay.
- 嗨 妈妈 - 天哪
- Hi, Mama. - Oh, my God.
我爱你 我也没事
I love you, and I'm okay.
那是你给她的连帽衫
Is that the hoodie you gave her?
是啊
Yeah.
- 皮特把她接走了 - 妈妈
- Pete picked her up. - Mama!
现在出现在视频里了
Now it's in the video.
我觉得这人是PJ
I think that's PJ.
他是简的毒贩
He's Jane's drug dealer.
你别再把别人都耍得团团转了
And you can stop running everyone around.
你对我直说吧
You start being straight with me.
听着 听着 听着 我知道是谁带走了她
Look, look, look, look. I know who has her!
是皮特 我可以从录像中看出来
It's Pete. I can tell from the video!
赛德勒女士 我们可以谈谈吗
Ms. Sadler, is there somewhere we can talk?
睡觉吧 莱克 拜托了
Just go to sleep, Lake. Please.
很快就结束了
It'll be over soon.
明天 就结束了
Tomorrow, we end it.
# 奇异恩典 #
Amazing grace
《谷中十日》 第一季第四集
# 如此甘甜 #
How sweet the sound
第四日
帮你推一下啊
You need a push?
你绕着街区兜圈了吗
You circled the block?
兜了 兜了三圈呢
Yeah, three times.
我没看见有别人
I didn't see anyone.
- 谢谢你能过来 - 别担心
- Thanks for coming. - Don't sweat it.
老师让我们看了一整天大卫▪林奇的片子...
Profs had us watching David Lynch all day...
美国导演,代表作《穆赫兰道》
我根本睡不着
couldn't sleep anyhow.
你有医生吧
You got a doctor, right?
这是处方药
'Cause this stuff's prescription.
你可以把它变成合法获得的
You can, like, get it legit.
别一下子全从医生那里开 好吗
Don't do 'em all at once, okay?
谢尔顿喜欢回头客
Sheldon likes repeat customers.
呃 你想 聊一聊吗
Uh, you want to, like, talk about it?
我知道你肯定像身处地狱一样煎熬
I know you must be going through hell.
你疯了
Crazy.
你不能让她看见你
You can't let her see you.
我控制不住
I can't help it.
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
就像你说的那样
Just like you said.
你确定简没法再把她带回去了 是吗
You're sure Jane's not gonna get her back, right?
警♥察♥已经知道她是什么样的人了
The cops know what kind of person she is now.
每个人都知道了
Everyone does.
然后皮特就能获得监护权 我们就可以抚养莱克了
Pete will get custody, and we'll take care of Lake.
谢谢你 罗司
Thanks, Russ.
哦 小茜
Oh, Case.
你真幸运 不用经历怀孕这些事情
You are so lucky you don't have to go through this.
她在踢我
She's kicking.
她很强壮 像你
She's strong, just like you.
所以 早上
So, in the morning
你把莱克带到消防局的时候
when you take Lake to the fire station,
一定要记得确认那边没有摄像头
remember to make sure there are no cameras
然后等我的消息
and wait for me to text.
我希望能在皮特接到电♥话♥时 和他在一起
I want to be with Pete when he gets the call.
呃
Mm.
怎么了
What?
我想问一下 能不能再多给我们一些钱
We were wondering if we could have some more money.
尤其是见到了这个小女孩
Actually meeting this little girl,
听说了她的生活之后
hearing how she lives?
私立学校 露营 还有家庭教师...
Private school and camps and tutors...
我们的孩子也要享受到这些
Ours should have that, too.
等我和皮特结婚之后
When Pete and I get married,
你就能得到你想要的一切了
you'll have whatever you need.
如果莱克发现林恩是你的姐姐的话 我们会进监狱的
Lake finds out Lynn's your sister, we go to jail.
我们只想要求在把她放回去之前得到一些保证金
We just want a little insurance before she goes back.
我已经给了你们五千块了
I already gave you $5,000.
这是我的全部积蓄
That's all I had saved.
我们要三万
We want $30,000,
对于她这种人来说 这个数目不算什么
and that's nothing to somebody like her.
据我所知她每制♥作♥一集电视剧就能获得这些数目
From what I hear, she makes that every episode.
好吧
Okay.
林恩 我们现在不能改变计划
Lynn, we can't change the plan now.
我们必须先过了明天这一关再说
We have to follow it through tomorrow.
如果我被抓住了 那你也不能脱身 明白吧
I get caught, you get caught, remember?
不一定
Maybe.
也许我可以告诉他们你对我们撒谎了
Or I tell them you lied to us.
直到现在 我和罗司...
So far, me and Russ...
我们只是在帮你的老板照顾孩子 不是吗 亲爱的
we're just taking care of your boss' kid, right, sweetie?
是的
That's right.
我们只是在帮你的忙
We're just doing you a favor.
林恩... 求你了 别这样
Lynn... please, don't do this.
凯西 是你亲身向我示范了一个坚强的人是怎么处事的
Casey, you've shown me how strong a person can be.
看看你冒的这些险
Look at what you've risked,
你为皮特的女儿所做的这些事
what you've done for Pete's daughter.
现在是我该为我的孩子做些什么的时候了
Now it's time for me to do what's right for mine.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
你什么时候进来的
What time did you get in?
我一直等到半夜
I waited till midnight.
啊 我得上交一份报告...
Oh, I had to give a report...
交给儿童保护中心
Child Protection Services.
只是走走程序
No, it's standard.
他们只是要排除一些事情
They just have to rule stuff out, you know?
那你现在要去哪儿
Where are you going now?
那个红色的运动衫
Uh, red sweatshirt...
莱克上周从服装部借的
Lake borrowed it from Wardrobe last week,
就在皮特把她带回家那天
the day that Pete took her home.
所以呢 她现在在皮特那里
So, what? Pete has her?
这就是证据
This is proof?
至少说明了什么
It's something.
什么
What?
三天前 你还在怀疑他
Three days ago, you were all over him.
"简 这很严重"
"Jane, this is serious."
"简 一定是这样的"
"Jane, this has to be for real."
如果他并没有带走莱克呢
What if he doesn't have her?
好吧
Okay.
伯德对这个运动衫的事说什么了吗
What did Bird say about the sweatshirt?
他在调查
He's looking into it.
神奇女侠
Wonder Woman?
我需要用到一切我能得到的帮助
Need all the help I can get...
不能只是干坐在这里
can't just sit here.
你要去皮特家
You're going to Pete's?
我可真爱你
I love you.
你和赛德勒睡了多久了
How long you and Sadler been sleeping together?
从没听说过这个人
Never heard of her.
找到了几封你的邮件... 出现在我查的案子里
Found your e-mails... showed up in my case.
你打算回答我的问题吗 老兄
You gonna answer my question, man?
你觉得我把她的孩子带走了
You think I took her kid?
我也是... 受令 检查了她的系统日志
I was on a... a call, yeah, I checked the logs.
你觉得你的私事跟这些没关系吗
You didn't think your little affair would be relevant?
老兄 我只是找找乐子
Hey, man. It was just fun.
并且她也是想听听实战故事
And she wanted to hear some war stories.
我这里刚好有几个故事 能让她有兴致
I had a few to tell her to get her in the mood.
听着 不管你跟她说了什么 都不关我的事
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表