剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 如果能帮到你的话我一直在这里
You know, I was actually here at the time if I can help at all.
什么时候在这 闪光弹被买♥♥走的时候
Here when? When it was bought?
不是被买♥♥走的 是被偷走的
It wasn't bought, it was stolen.
我认为是这样的
I thought that's what this is about.
闪光弹被偷走了
The flash bang was stolen?
不光一个 所有库存
Not just that one, an entire inventory.
大约一年前 一个预备军给他好朋友提供情报
About a year ago, a reservist gave his pals
告诉他们我们这都有什么
a heads up about what we have in stock.
送货入口一直开着
Kept the delivery entrance open
那些人就抢劫了这个地方
so these bangers could raid the place.
手榴弹 闪光弹 M-16步♥枪♥ 就像小孩在糖果店
Grenades, flash bangs, M-16s. Kids in a candy store.
他们被抓了吗
They get caught?
当然
Bet your ass.
他们跑了一个街区就被警♥察♥抓住
They got a whole block before you boys caught up with them.
十五秒就全部逮捕了
Ratted out their buddy in about 15 seconds.
那库存呢
And the inventory?
充公了 被你们穿制♥服♥的警♥察♥拿走了
Confiscated. By you boys in blue.
这个小家伙被漏掉了
This... This little guy just slipped through the cracks.
谢谢
Thanks.
我认为你不理解什么是守时 没有时间观念
I don't think you understand time. Like, as a concept.
我现在在这里了
Well, I'm here now.
那去给你买♥♥套衣服吧
So let's go get you a suit.
因为Kiezauna Tiauana Nighting阿尔e
'Cause Kiezauna Tiauana Nightingale
值得最好的
deserves the best.
嘿 进来吧 皮特
Hey. Come on it, Pete.
- 嘿 - 怎么样了
- Hey. - What's going on?
我...
Well, I, uh...
我不想让其他人能接触到凯西的东西
I didn't want anybody else going through Casey's stuff.
你知道 这感觉不对
You know, it felt wrong.
所以你知道凯斯的事
So you know about Kath.
其他人都知道吗
Does everybody else know?
是的 很多人都知道
Uh, yeah. Pretty much.
但是我很抱歉 伙计
But I'm sorry, man.
说实话 我甚至不知道你是怎么撑过来的
I don't even know how you're holding up, to be honest.
我买♥♥给她的 三个星期了
I bought that for her. Three weeks in.
她想让我教她怎么弹奏这个
She wanted me to teach her how to play.
你为什么会和凯西交往
Why'd you start seeing Casey?
是报复吗
Was it revenge?
你知道 也许还能以某种方式报复简
You know, maybe get back at Jane somehow.
不 我不想报仇
No, I didn't want revenge.
我只是想忘掉她
I just wanted to get over her.
我心碎了
I was heartbroken.
嘿 坐下聊吧
Hey, why don't you have a seat?
你知道 我们可以一起处理凯西的东西
You know, we can go through Casey's stuff together.
好吗
You know?
好的
Yeah.
我的天啊 一个城市需要多少汉堡店
Oh, my God. How many burgers does one city need?
有几百个这样的地方
There are hundreds of these places.
其中一半的加油站就在隔壁
And half of them have gas stations right next door.
好吧,我知道346是休斯敦的区号♥
Well, all I can figure out is 346 is an area code for Houston.
德克萨斯吗
Texas?
是的 但那是手♥机♥
Yeah. Um, but it was a cellphone,
所以什么都有可能
so it could be anything.
可能是 你知道的 预付费手♥机♥
It could be, you know, pre-paid.
除非他们真到了德克萨斯
Unless they managed to get to Texas,
我是说 这有可能吗
I mean, is that even possible?
我不... 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我们没有资源去查这件事
We don't have the resources to do this.
如果我们打电♥话♥给伯德...
If we call Bird...
不 我们不能打给伯德
No, we're not calling Bird.
我们可以叫上格斯
We can call Gus.
- 格斯 - 是的 他是我的顾问
- Gus? - Yeah. He's my consultant.
我相信他
I trust him.
嘿 嘿 我是格斯 有事请留言
Hey, hey, it's Gus. Leave me a message.
我要去他家
I'm going to his house.
你来吗
You coming?
当然
Yeah.
那是他的车吗
Is that his car?
是的
Yeah.
格斯
Gus?
格斯 是我 你在吗
Gus, it's me. Are you here?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
格斯
Gus?!
这里到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened here?
我不知道 我没有头绪
I don't know. I have no idea.
嗨
Hi.
噢...
Oh, uh...
- 嗨 - 嗨 你是吉尔 对吗
- Hi. - Hi. You're Jill, right?
不是 其实... 我是简 但是...
Uh, no, it's actually... It's Jane, but...
噢 我有一段时间没见你了
Oh, I just haven't seen you in a while.
所以我不知道你们两个是不是... 仍然在一起
So I didn't even know if you two were... were still a thing.
- 他在这吗 - 不 实际上
- Is he here? - No. Actually,
我自己也在找他
I was looking for him myself.
好吧 这很奇怪 对吗 那个 昨天 我请他
Okay, it's weird, right? So, yesterday, I asked him
帮我搬一下我的烘干机
to give me a hand moving my dryer,
因为它太重了 我一个人搬不动
'cause it's heavy as hell and I can't do it alone.
他说他马上就来 但他一直都没有来
He said he'd be right over, but he never showed up.
他工作很多 这... 这很正常
Well, he works a lot, it's... It's not really that unusual.
好的 我的意思是 你是他... 你是他的女朋友
Okay. I mean, you're his... You're his girlfriend.
你认识他... 你更了解他
You know him... You know him better.
噢
Oh!
我知道 太神奇了 对吧
I know. It's amazing, right?
天啊 真是乱
Men. Just a mess.
噢 我懂了 我家里有两个孩子
Oh, I get it. I have two in my house.
两个都不到十二岁 但是...
Both under 12, but st...
我会 让他给你回电♥话♥的好吗
Uh, I'll, uh, let him know to call you?
- 好的 很好 - 太棒了
- Okay, great. - Great.
是的 如果有什么我能做的...
Yes, and if there's anything I can do...
好的
Yeah.
- 好的 谢谢你 再见 - 好的 再见
- Okay. Thank you. Bye. - Okay, bye.
女朋友
Girlfriend?
什么 他只是一位朋友
What? He's a friend.
我们偶尔在一起过夜
We spend the occasional night together.
我只是不想
I just didn't really feel like
跟他烦人的邻居解释
explaining that to his WASPy neighbor.
那你这个火冒三丈的妹妹呢
What about your waspy sister?
这不刚解释了吗
I just explained it to my waspy sister.
不 你告诉我你没和任何人交往
No. You told me that you weren't seeing anyone.
我没有 我们能专注这件事吗
I'm not. Can we just focus?
他出去了 但他的车还在这里
He went out, but his car's still here?
也许他出去喝酒了 不想开车
Maybe he went out drinking. Didn't want to drive.
好吧 也许
Okay. Maybe.
他喜欢去酒吧
He likes to go to a bar.
叫草花三藤蔓
It's called Three of Clubs on Vine.
他朋友开的 我们去看看
His friend owns it. Let's try it.
我喜欢这套衣服
I like this suit,
但可能有点太紧了
but it might be a little too fly.
也许我们应该买♥♥大一点的
Maybe we should get something looser?
我还是可以在上大一长胖十五磅的时候穿上
I still might pack on that freshman 15.
我是说 即使什么也不吃
I mean, even though I don't eat nothing
但是奶酪和面条先生 爸
but Cheesies and Mr. Noodles. Dad?
嘿 巴迪 我需要你帮我查点东西
Hey, Buddy, I need you to look into something for me.
犯罪现场的证据 军用弹♥药♥
Evidence from the crime scene. Military ammunition.
大约一年前缴获的
Seized about a year ago.
我需要侦探记录...
I need the detective of record...
是的 是我们部门的
Yeah. It was a bust from our department.
闪光弹和M16
Flash bangs and M-16s.
好的 有发现立刻联♥系♥我 谢谢
That's right. Hit me up as soon as you get something. Thanks.
嘿 J 出来让我看看
Hey, J, get out here, let me see it.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表