剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
如果我睡在你的床上 你会离开我吗
If I sleep in your bed, are you going to leave?
不会 我保证
No, I promise.
没有货了 这个行吗
I'm out of addys. Is this gonna work for you?
Lake
Lake?
总之 纪录片也好 电视剧也好
Either way... A documentary or scripted drama...
总是要通过剪接
you're always leaving little bits of truth
留下些许真♥相♥
on the cutting room floor.
那个骑自行车的小子呢
What about the kid on the bike?
我从没见过
I've never seen him before.
警♥察♥调取了监控录像
Police have surveillance video
发现你在我家附近徘徊
of you circling around in front of my place.
就告诉我你看到了什么 我就当是我看到的
Just tell me what you saw, a...and I'll pretend I saw it.
有一辆黑色的宝马车停在我家门外
There was a black BMW idling outside my house.
Pete就有这么一辆
Pete has a black BMW.
你现在才说
And you're just telling me this now?
我也是刚想起来
I'm just remembering it now.
Jane还不知道我们的事 对吧
Jane still doesn't know about us, right?
- 喂 - Kathryn
- Hello? - Kathryn?
这个点你应该来警局录口供的
You're supposed to be here right now giving us your statement.
谢谢
Thank you.
你读了吗
Did you read them?
探案剧 非常直接 也没少做功课
It's a cop show... hardhitting, well-researched.
我读了最新一版的初稿 小屋故事
I read the latest draft. It's the casita story.
完全就是照搬我说的内容
It's practically word for word.
他们的名字都没怎么改
You barely changed their names.
这就是我的工作
Well, that's what I do.
没人会知道是你爆的料
Nobody is going to know this came from you.
- 嗨 妈妈 - 天啊
- Hi, Mama. - Oh, my God.
- 我知道你太忙了没空来见我 - 怎么了
- I know you're too busy to see me... - What?
但是我爱你 我也没事
But I love you, and I'm okay.
《谷中十日》第一季 第三集
- 秋千 - 没见过
- The swing. - No.
第三日
后面那个禽舍 看见了吗
The birdhouse there... you see it?
树呢
How about the tree?
这是
It's a...
- 嗨 妈妈 - 开花的李子树
- Hi, Mama. - ...flowering plum tree.
只开花不结果
It blossoms but bears no fruit.
你以前见过吗
And have you ever seen it before?
它们哪里都有
They're everywhere.
不好意思 我什么都认不出来
I'm sorry. I don't recognize anything.
不过这事今晚拍的 对吧
It was shot this evening, though, right?
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
她脸上光照过来的角度
The angle of the light on her face.
现实太阳很低
The sun is low.
也可能是早上
Could be morning.
不会 早上的话光线不会那么暖 那么散
No. Light's too warm for morning, too diffuse.
肯定是几个小时前拍的
This was shot a few hours ago.
我们注意Lake
Let's focus on Lake.
你认得出这身衣服吗
Do you recognize her clothes?
是她自己的吗
Are they hers?
我不知道
I don't know.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
为什么这么问
Why?
她失踪的时候穿的是睡衣
She was wearing pajamas when she went missing.
现在她换了一身衣服
Now she's dressed.
我又不可能知道她穿的每一件衣服
Well, I don't know every outfit that she has.
- 不是她自己的 - 你确定吗
- They're not hers. - You're sure?
确定
Um, yes, I'm sure.
你觉得她看起来紧张吗
Does she look nervous to you?
当然紧张
Of course she does.
她努力表现得很勇敢 但看得出很焦虑
She's trying to be brave, but she's anxious.
我看不出
I can't tell.
她在镜头前毫不害怕 总是这样
She's fearless in front of the cameras... always has been.
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think it means?
为什么他们会给我们发这段视频
Why would they send us a video?
不是你们 是发给Jane的
They didn't send it to you. They sent it to Jane.
那是为什么
Why?
我相信你肯定有想法的
I'm sure you have a theory.
可能是为了证明她还活着
It could be proof of life
然后来要求赎金
and a ransom demand will follow.
又或者是想让你们放心
Or it could be intended to comfort you.
有时候绑♥架♥犯会感到懊悔
Sometimes, a kidnapper feels remorse.
还有一种可能
And there's another possibility.
说说看
Tell me.
可能是为了折磨你
Well, it could be intended to torment you.
我让你单独待一会 你再仔细看看
Keep looking. I'm gonna leave you with it for a minute.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
我知道你太忙了没空来看我
I know you're too busy to see me,
但是我爱你 我也没事
but I love you, and I'm okay.
飞吻
Fly kisses!
有收获吗
Anything?
他戒心很重
He's defensive,
我说的他都觉得不对
he second-guesses everything I say...
直到我说可能和钱有关
till I mentioned this could be about money.
他才闭嘴不说话了
Then he shut right up.
他那辆黑色的车呢
What about his black car?
他说已经卖♥♥了 我会去查证的
Claims he sold it. I'll confirm.
他的不在场证明 Kathryn Collins 为什么还没见到她
Why haven't we seen his alibi yet... Kathryn Collins?
她在躲我们 一直放我们鸽子
She's avoiding us. She keeps blowing me off.
一定要把她找来
Get her in, will you?
怎么说
Yeah?
我们还在查邮件的来源
Look, we're still working on the source of the e-mail,
不过你该回家了
but you should go home.
一有消息我就给你电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as we get anything.
不 我要等在这...
No, no. I'll... I'll wait he...
Jane 可能要好几个小时
Jane, this could take hours.
回家吧 好好睡一觉
Go home. Get some sleep.
行吧
Okay.
“回家好好睡一觉” 警♥察♥说”滚蛋”的意思
"Go home and get some sleep"... cop shorthand for "Piss off."
- 不是这个意思 - 就是这个意思
- That's not true. - Yes, it is.
就是你告诉我的 我都录下来了
You're the one that told me that. I have it on tape.
Bird说邮件时通过IP地址匿名软件发送的
Bird said that e-mail was sent through an I.P. Anonymizer.
这是什么意思
W...What is that, exactly?
意思是这样很难进行追踪
That makes it hard to trace.
是很难还是根本不可能
Hard or impossible?
Bird的团队是最一流的
Well, Bird's team is the best,
要是有人能查到的话 也只有他们了
so if anybody can figure it out, it's them.
等一下 他们把你电脑拿走去分♥析♥视频的
So, wait... They took your computer to analyze the video?
是的 但你不必担心
Yeah, but you don't need to worry about that.
里面没有你的任何东西
There's... there's no trace of you on there.
我只是不希望我们的事弄得他们分神
I just don't want us to become a distraction.
所有人的注意力都要在Lake身上
Everyone needs to be focusing on Lake.
不会的 我很小心的
No, no, no. I... I've been careful.
你真的不想吃点什么吗
You sure I can't get you something to eat?
吃什么都反胃
Nothing stays down.
她看着没事
She looked okay, you know? I mean...
她在笑 感觉还很高兴
She was smiling... almost seemed happy.
告诉我这是个好的征兆 那段视频
Tell me it's a good sign... the video.
告诉我这是好事
T... Tell me it's good.
是好事
It's great.
能让我们能够做点什么事
It gives us something to work with here.
真的是好事
It's really good.
你确定
Are you sure?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我只是想发泄一下
I just want out.
- 警探 - 什么事
- Detective. - Yeah?
- 有发现 - 说
- We got something. - What's up?
我们把发件人所在的位置
We narrowed down the sender's location
缩小到八个街区
to an eight-block area.
就是
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表