剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
Forensics? Looking for what?
冒昧说一句 你如果希望我们保密的话
All due respect, you want us keeping secrets,
你就得告诉我们这是干什么的
you got to tell us what this is about.
莱克·赛德勒·格林之前就在那辆车里
Lake Sadler-Green was in that vehicle.
好吧 但这是辆警车
Okay, but it's one of ours.
这车是上周从UC车队那里被开走的
It was taken from the UC pool last week.
谁签字开走的
Who signed it out?
你做好心理准备了吗
You ready for this?
是格斯·特朗布莱
Gus Tremblay.
什么 怎么了
What is it? What's going on?
昨天开着SUV带着莱克的那个男人...
The man that was driving the SUV with Lake yesterday...
是格斯
it was Gus.
我能看下那个吗
Can I see that?
这个也要
Yeah, I'll take it.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
是格斯 格斯把她带走了
It's Gus. Gus took her.
为什么
Why?
他告诉我的所有有关黑警的故事
All the stories he told me about dirty police,
其实一直都是他自己的故事 是他撒的谎 他犯的罪
it was him all along... His lies, his crimes.
那... 现在呢
Well, s... What happens now?
他们在找他
They'll search for him.
他不会伤害莱克的
He won't hurt her.
我必须让自己相信他不会伤害她
I have to believe he won't hurt her.
皮特在这里 在莱克的房♥间
Pete is here in Lake's room.
他一直在喝酒
He's been drinking.
我还没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可不是为了你
I didn't do it for you.
阿尔 拜托别说
Al, please don't do this.
至少现在别 求你了
Not right now, please.
我需要你 我没你不行的
I need you. I can't do this without you.
阿尔
Al?
怎么了
What?
让他说
Ask him.
我很抱歉 我也没办法
I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do.
过来
Come on.
约翰 你知道吗 你是那种
You know, you're the kind of cop
每个长官都希望手底下能有的警♥察♥
that every commander wants, John.
你办事高效 你很聪明
You're efficient. You're smart.
你能让事情转危为安
You turn red to black,
从不提非分的要求
and you don't ask for the moon.
我自己做了定夺
I made a judgment call.
你对你的同事隐瞒了关键的信息
You hid vital information from your colleagues.
也对我隐瞒了
From me.
我只是警惕性比较高
I was being cautious.
这就是你的解释吗
Is that what you call it?
看起来警方似乎参与到这个事件里了
It looked like the police were involved.
但我不知道警方在里面起到了多大的作用
I didn't know how far it went.
那就让我来告诉你 约翰
I'll tell you how far it went, John.
根据内务处的信息 格斯是个恶棍
According to IA, Gus Tremblay's a thug.
他控制着一个几十人的黑警
He ran a two-bit lick crew of dirty cops,
他为了跟别人上♥床♥信口开河
and he shot his mouth off to get laid.
而现在他是要玩火自焚了
And now it's blowing up on him.
我们知道他控制着这么一个团队吗
We know he ran the crew?
知道
We do.
我们一直准备着这个事件就是为了解决他
We were preparing the case against him,
都是根据协议来的
following protocol,
我们本来也会抓到他的 也不会有什么失踪儿童
and we would've had him, too, no missing kid.
现在 约翰...
Now, John...
你还有其他事要说吗
is there anything else?
我对特朗布莱进行了布控监视
I ran a BOLO on Tremblay.
- 我们会找到他的 - 好吧
- We'll find him. - All right.
我去告诉简
I'll let Jane know.
不 你回家吧
No. You'll go home.
- 别再管这个案子了 - 你什么意思
- I'm taking you off of this. - What you talking about?
我不会让一个黑警去搜寻另一个黑警的
I can't have one rogue cop looking for another.
你完事了
You're done.
那你得让我停职
Then you're gonna have to suspend me.
你到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
我马上就要找到那个孩子了
I'm this close to finding that kid.
我现在是不会放弃的
I'm not giving up now.
回家冷静一下
Go home and clear your head.
然后明天过来 接受你的新任务
Then come back tomorrow and take your reassignment.
这是给你的命令
Those are your orders.
好好考虑一下吧 警探
Think carefully, Detective.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
咱们先起来 好吗
Let's get you up, okay?
你还记得我们去圣米格尔那次吗
Hey, do you remember our San Miguel trip?
我们三个人 挤在那个小野营车里
All three of us in that tiny, little camper?
记得
Yeah.
你在冲浪 我在写作
You surfed, I wrote.
你教了莱克怎么游泳
You taught Lake how to swim.
来躺下
Come on.
简 对不起我失去了你
I'm sorry I lost you, Jane.
我好害怕明天
I'm afraid of tomorrow.
我明白
I know.
我也怕
Me, too.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表