剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
掩护我
Cover me.
格斯 是我
Gus, it's me...
我要把你送回车里
I need to get you back to your car.
不 不 不 我很好 它打中了我的防弹背心
No, no, no. I'm fine. It hit my vest.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything!
我手上没有她的孩子
I don't have her kid!
4K43 发生枪战
4-King-43. Shots fired.
格斯
Gus?
格斯 我要进来了
Gus, I'm coming in!
格斯... 格斯 是我
Gus... Gus, it's just me.
格斯 求你了
Oh, Gus, please.
这一切都失控了
This has all got out of hand.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
拜托 来吧 出来
Please. Come on. Come out.
求你了
Please.
格斯
Gus.
好吧
Okay.
莱克在哪儿
Where's Lake?
莱克在哪儿 格斯
Where's Lake, Gus?
她在哪
Where is she?
你得告诉我她在哪里
You have to tell me where she is.
拜托了 这一切必须结束了
Please. This has to stop.
赛德勒 她不在我这
Sadler, I don't have her.
听着 我不知道他们做了什么让你改变想法 但是...
Look, I don't know what they did to turn you around, but...
你了解我的 赛德勒
You know me, Sadler!
你是了解我的
You know me.
听着 我们需要...
Look, we just need...
木屋安全... 没有孩子的迹象
Cabin's secure... no sign of the kid.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
她在这里 我知道她在这里
She's here. I know she's here.
我会好起来的
I'll be better.
我保证我会好起来的
I promise I'll be good.
嘿 简 简
Hey, Jane. Jane!
我会变好的
I'll be good.
我保证我会乖乖的
I promise I'll be good.
嘿 他们找到莱克了吗
Hey. Did they find Lake?
简 说话啊
Jane. Talk, baby.
告诉我 发生什么了
Talk to me. What happened?
你还好吗 简
Are you okay? Jane?
约翰 你在这里干什么
John, what are you doing here?
- 妈妈 - 我的天啊
- Mama! - Oh, God!
我的天啊 莱克
Oh, my God! Lake!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊 莱克
Oh, my God, Lake.
妈妈 我好想你
Mama, I missed you so much.
- 我的... - 我想回家
- Oh, my... - I want to go home.
我想回家
I want to go home.
- 好... - 我们能回家吗 求你了
- Yes... - Can we go home, please?
当然 宝贝
Yes, baby.
是的 我们... 是的 宝贝 我们可以回家
Yes, we... Yes, baby, we can go home.
是的 宝贝 我们可以回家
Yes, baby, we can go home.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
嘿 你想来半个百吉饼吗
Hey, you want half a bagel?
当然 那太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
听着 皮特 我...
Um, look, Pete, I...
阿里 看在上帝的份上
Ali, there but for the grace of God,
我... 你不必向我解释任何事情
I... you don't have to explain anything to me.
我知道 但是我觉得我有必要告诉你
Well, I know, but I think I need to.
汤姆骗了我
Tom lied to me.
是吗 关于他的另一个女人吗
Yeah, what, about his other woman?
是的
Yeah.
- 真的吗 - 不...
- Seriously? - No...
不完全是
Not exactly.
听着
Just listen
我真的很生气 我喝醉了
I was really angry, and I got drunk,
我做了些什么... 差一点...
and I did something... almost...
我差一点做了些非常愚蠢的事情
I almost did something phenomenally stupid.
嘿 我明白的
Hey, been there.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
可以吗 我能和你谈谈吗
Can we do that? Can I talk to you?
当然
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
嘿 等一下 是简
Hey. Hang on. It's Jane.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
什么
What?
- 是的 阿里现在在这 - 他们找到她了
- Yes. Ali's right here. - They find her?
我们俩马上过去
We'll both come straight in.
- 他们找到她了吗 - 他们找到她了
- Did they find her? - They found her!
- 我的天啊 - 他们找到她了
- Oh, my God! - They found her!
- 啊 - 我的天啊
- Aah! - Oh, my God.
# 安静 小宝贝 别说话 #
Hush, little baby, don't say a word
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
# 妈妈会给你买♥♥一个... #
Mama's gonna buy you a...
一个穿着粉红色连衣裙的美国女孩
An American Girl with a pink dress.
# 一个穿着粉红色连衣裙的美国女孩 #
An American Girl with a pink dress
# 如果那个穿粉红色裙子的美国女孩不... #
And if that American Girl with a pink dress doesn't...
# 跳舞 #
Dance
# ...跳舞 妈妈会给你买♥♥一条... #
...dance, Mama's gonna buy you a...
# 紫色裤子 #
Pair of purple pants
# ...紫色裤子 #
...pair of purple pants
- 恭喜你 长官 - 好吧
- Well, congratulations, sir. - Yeah. Okay.
我们... 我们把背部按♥摩♥留在以后再说 伙计们
Let's, uh... Let's save the back-rubs for later, folks.
结案前我们还有很多事要做 好吗
We've got a lot of work to do to shut this thing down, okay?
一个小时内我要一份新闻稿
I want a press release written within the hour,
法医取证报告明早前放到我桌子上 好吗
forensics on my desk by morning, okay?
你们在等什么 签名
What are you guys waiting for, autographs?
动起来 快去 快去 快去 快去
Come on. Let's go. Go, go, go.
# 如果那些紧身牛仔裤太紧了 #
And if those skinny jeans are too tight
# 妈妈会给你买♥♥一个... #
Mama's gonna buy you a...
# 一个泰迪熊小夜灯 #
A teddy bear night light
# ...泰迪熊小夜灯 #
...teddy bear night light
我喜欢这个
I like that one.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
嘿
Hey.
进来打声招呼嘛
Come in and say hi.
你一定就是莱克了
You must be Lake.
我听说过很多关于你的事
I've heard so much about you.
噢 你握得很有力嘛
Ohh. That's quite a grip you got there.
这位是伯德探长
This is Detective Bird.
他帮我找到了你
He helped me find you.
不 我没怎么做
No, I didn't do much.
看来我们要感谢戈麦斯指挥官了做的这一切了
Looks like we got Commander Gomez to thank for that.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
很高兴见到... 你们俩
Just glad to see this... you two.
我们这行满意的结局见到的太少了
We don't get enough happy endings in this job.
你们保重 好吗
You take care, all right?
你做了你能做的所有事 你知道吗
You did everything, you know?
你相信我
You believed me.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 你感觉怎么样 - 还不算最糟糕
- How are you feeling? - Ah, could be worse.
一定觉得奇怪吧...
Must feel odd, huh...
看着别人把你的案子办的如此圆♥满♥
watching someone else wrap up your case.
这不是关于我或我的仕途
It's not about me or my collars.
我很高兴他们俩都很好
I'm just happy they're both okay.
是的 他们是很好
Yeah, well, they are.
尽管你犯了错误 但你确实帮了我们一把
And despite your lapse, you did have a hand in getting us here.
所以...
So...
我需要你回来
I need you back.
好的 因为我回来了
Good. 'Cause I'm coming back.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表