剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
I mean, my God, he could tell you anything.
但只是一面之词 对吧
It's just a story, right?
他说凌晨四点之前 一直和朋友在一起
He says he was with a friend until 4:00 a.m.
- 得了吧 - 我刚和她打过电♥话♥
- Oh, come on. - Just spoke with her on the phone.
- 她证实了 - 不会吧 你说什么
- She's confirmed it. - Oh, come on. What?
当然我会我和她当面再了解情况
Now, I'll speak to her in person, obviously.
我们已派人去检查奥海镇的小木屋了
We've got the local guys checking out the cabin in Ojai,
但如果莱基不在那里
but if Lake's not there,
我们就需要展开搜查了...
we're gonna need to open this up...
全网搜索 调阅监控录影
grid search, security footage...
- 我的天啊 - 法医会介入进行全面搜证
- Oh, my God. - all forensic in for a full sweep.
你需要回家 我们三十分钟后见
You need to go home. I'll see you there in 30.
好的
Okay.
- 爵士杰夫 我喜欢 - 我说了会不错吧
- Jazzy Jeff, I love it. - I told you it was going well.
美国唱片制♥作♥人
简 我们和你说点事 行吗
Jane, let us run something by you, all right?
这是一条新的支线故事... 因为你不会留在这里
It's the new "B" story... since you're not gonna be here.
我真得走了
I really have to go.
好吧 听着
Wha... okay, well, listen,
你开车的时候 想想这个画面 行吗
while... while you're driving, picture this, okay?
替换掉劫车这个角度
Instead of the whole car-jacking angle,
主意是不错 但是风险很低...
which is cool, but it's low-stakes...
你可以让坏人蒙面
You got bad guys in masks.
谁会在意这点呢 对吧
Who really cares about that, right?
- 真是成腔滥调 - 行了
- Yeah, it's cliché. - Right.
我仙子阿不想和你谈这个
I'm not listening to you right now.
不如他们带走了伊莎贝尔的孩子怎么样
What if they take Isabel's kid, huh?
- 怎么样 - 伊莎贝尔没有孩子
- You hear that? - Isabel doesn't have a kid.
目前没有 不过剧情可以慢慢展开成那样
Well, not yet, but we'll make it a reveal.
剧中现在有满身纹身的毒贩
We get a tatted-up dealer, right,
他闯进伊莎贝尔的公♥寓♥ 带走了她两岁的女儿
goes into Isabel's apartment, grabs her 2-year-old girl.
也可以是四岁 或者五岁的孩子
Well, we'll make her, what, 4 or 5?
这样小演员也能好好演戏
That way, she can really act.
但是 不管怎么样 这会很棒的
But come on. Either way, it's a monster.
失踪的姑娘 会让大家担忧 对吧
Lost girl makes us care, right?
是吗
Yeah?
简 嘿
Jane, hey.
天啊
Oh, my God.
装饰品 没有果实 没有树荫
Ornamental, no fruit, no shade.
唯一的作用就是汲取水分
All they do is suck up water.
- 你说什么 - 棕榈树
- What? - Palm trees.
你知道 我爱你的女儿 是吧
Uh... you know that I love your daughter, right?
我爱她
I do.
过去六个月 我的生活中一直有她
I've spent the last six months of my life in her life.
她可以大声叫喊
She would have called out.
我会听到声音的
And I would have heard her.
你在小屋就不一定了
Not if you were in the shed.
凌晨三点 再喝一大杯酒
3:00 in the morning, big glass of wine,
赶着新剧本
cranking out yet another scene.
你好 亲爱的
你好
你好吗
我还在工作 不能离开
你找到钥匙了吗
没有 我说过了 上次你打给我的时候就丢掉了
那你必须找到 好吗
为什么
为什么 你知道原因 利奥 找到它
你♥他♥妈♥在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我想给你讲个故事
I want to tell you a story.
简
Jane...
五年前 莱基快三岁了
five years ago, Lake was almost 3.
我们也努力想再生一个孩子
You and I were trying to have another kid.
我当时必须去纽约
I had to go to New York.
我也不记得原因了
I'm not even sure why.
我在飞机上
I'm on the plane.
飞机开始颠簸
The plane starts dipping and bumping,
然后 我们在往下掉 大家都知道
and, I mean, we're going down. Everybody knows it.
有些人开始祈祷
Some people start praying.
有些人开始尖叫
Some people started screaming.
还有人试图打电♥话♥给他们的孩子
Some people started trying to call their kids.
你知道我在做什么吗 简
Do you know what I was doing, Jane?
我当时在感谢上帝 一切都结束了
I was thanking God that it was all over.
我这辈子 都没感受过这种解脱
I'd never felt such relief in my whole life.
你从来没和我说过这事
You never told me that story.
现在我只喝茶了
Well, now I drink tea.
只喝茶 简
Tea, Jane.
我醒来 工作 做音乐
I wake up, I work out, I make music,
而且我还喝十一种不同的茶
and I drink 11 different types of tea.
现在 简
Now, Jane,
如果你有什么话要说
if there is something that you want to say,
如果你准备忏悔
if you're ready to confess,
如果... 你准备承认
if... if you're ready to admit that...
- 你酗酒… - 我酗酒
- that you are drowning... - I'm drowning?
- 是的 简 你酗酒 - 我才没有
- Yes, Jane, you are drowning. - I'm not drowning.
- 那么 简 简... - 我才不想听你的鬼话
- Then Jane, Jane... - Know what? I'm not gonna listen to this.
简 我的宝贝女儿在哪里 简
Jane, where is... where is my little girl, Jane?
- 你告诉我她在哪里 - 你问我 她在哪里吗
- You tell me where she is. - You're asking me where she is?
是的 我猜猜 你当时在后院的小屋
Yes. Let me guess. You were in the back shed.
开着婴儿监视器
The baby monitor is on.
然后你喝了一瓶酒
You have a bottle of wine,
真是个年度模范妈妈会做的事
real mother-of-the-year kind of stuff.
拜托 听着 我从没说过自己是模范妈妈
Oh, please. You know what? I never said I was that.
我从来就没承认过
I never claimed to be that.
是啊 那是谎言 对吧
Yeah, that would be lying, wouldn't it?
你在说谎 简
You'd be lying, Jane.
- 我的女儿在哪里 简 - 你在说什么
- Where is my baby girl, Jane? - What are you talking about?!
我女儿在哪里
You tell me where my baby girl is!
你和我说这个做什么
Why are you telling me this?
告诉我 她在哪里 简
Tell me where she is, Jane, right?
你告诉我 你昨晚在做什么 简
You tell me what you were doing last night, Jane!
嘿 快放手
Hey, get your hands off!
你知道自己昨晚在做什么
You know what you were doing last night!
放手
Get your hands off!
- 不要 不要 - 抓住她
- No, no, no, no! - Get him.
- 我想知道她在哪里 - 不要 不要
- I want to know where she is! - No, no, no, no, no.
- 等等 等等 等等 - 进屋 简
- Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. - Go in the house, Jane.
- 不要伤害他 别伤害他 - 简 进屋去
- Don't hurt him. Don't hurt him. - Jane, go in the house.
进屋
Go in the house.
- 真是模范妈妈 - 带他上车
- Real mother of the year! - Put him in the car.
给他们看看你的奖杯
Go show them your award!
模范妈妈 简
Mother of the year, Jane!
那事不应该发生
That shouldn't have happened.
- 你放他走了吗 - 是的
- Did you let him go? - I did.
听着 我得带你走
Okay, look, I'm gonna have to drive you in.
去哪里
In where?
我的办公室
My office.
法医找到了些东西
Forensics found something.
你说什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我需要和你好好谈谈
I'm gonna need to talk it through.
那... 那奥海镇呢
Well, wha... What about Ojai?
那里也毫无线索吗
You mean you didn't find anything in Ojai?
- 毫无线索 - 怎么可能
- Nothing. - Nothing?
文图拉的警长彻底搜查了
The Ventura sheriffs did a thorough search
小屋和周边地区
of the property and the surrounding area.
现在还有人守在小屋
They've got somebody sitting on the cabin now.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我在前院等你 准备好就出来
I'll be out front when you're ready.
也许他把她藏在朋友那里
Maybe he has her with one of his friends somewhere
或者藏在他姐姐家 她住在蒙特利
or at his sister's... his sister lives in Monterey...
位于加州中部太平洋海岸上的蒙特雷湾
或者 他让人在旅馆
or just, you know, he has someone watching her
某个旅馆的房♥间里看着她
at... at a hotel, in a hotel room somewhere.
听着 我需要你坐在这里等待
Listen, I'm gonna need you to sit right here.
我得和简单独谈谈
I need to speak with Jane alone.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表