剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, no civilians.
- 马上就回来 - 好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
你欠我个人情
You know you owe me one.
我做过的事还是没做的事
Oh, something I did or something I didn't?
我听了你的建议
I took your advice.
给你属下巴迪打电♥话♥ 我们约会了
Called your boy Buddy. We went out.
他是个怪胎 我喜欢
He's freaky. I like him.
听起来是你欠我吧
Sounds like you owe me, then.
然后他把我甩了
Then he brushed me off.
说他要准备中尉考试
Said he's studying for his lieutenant's exam.
他是要考试
He is.
让他打给我
Make him call me.
我想伤伤他的心
I want to break his heart a little.
你要找谁
Who's your subject?
你
You are.
去年你处理了一个枪杀案
You worked a shoot-out last year,
但你的报告不完整
but your report was incomplete.
一号♥受害者 什么都没有
Victim One... Ghost.
没有档案
No paper.
你们的人可能弄丢了
Someone on your side probably lost it.
可能
Oh, maybe.
我想让你帮我看看原件
I'd like you to take a look at the original file for me.
好吧
Okay.
一号♥受害者 有种族
V-One... We got ethnicity,
身高 体重 眼球颜色 没身份证号♥
height, weight, eyes, but no ID.
看起来就是个无名氏
Looks like a Jane Doe.
枪杀 无人认领
Shot dead, and nobody claimed her.
没朋友 没家人
No friends, no family?
你想听什么 可能她是非法移♥民♥
What do you want me to say? Maybe she's an illegal
可能墨西哥有人在哀悼
and there's a family mourning in Mexico.
稍等一下
Actually, hold that.
第一层显示身份查明了的
Her topsheet is coded as ID'd,
但档案中的全是空白
but her form's blank.
所以你能查出她的身份
So you do know who she is?
查出来了的 但被抹除了
We did, but it's been erased.
这是来查什么的
What are you on to here?
把你找到的都给我一份复印件
Just get me a copy of everything you've got,
不要告诉任何人我来找过你
and don't tell anyone I was here.
我的天 格斯 你去哪了
Oh, my God, Gus. Where have you been?
收到你的信息 我们得面谈
Got your message. We have to meet.
好啊 没问题 我跟伯德在一起
Okay. Yeah, good. I'm with Bird.
不行 你一个人来
No. Come alone.
不是 他一直再帮我分♥析♥瑞德和小屋的问题
No, he's been helping me with Red and the casita.
赛德勒 听我说
Sadler, listen to me.
你不能相信任何人 伯德也不行
You can't trust any of them, even Bird.
现在 甩掉他
Now, ditch him.
好 你说地方
Okay, name the place.
伯德让我找这辆车
Bird had me looking for this car.
有人发现弃车就报♥警♥了
Someone found it abandoned and called it in.
我告诉那群小姐
I told the Chippies not to touch it
我们搜查前不要动车
'til we had a look.
这要是青少年在兜风的车
If this turns out to be teens on a joyride,
我向天发誓
I swear to God...
车牌号♥与交通摄像头拍下的
The plate matches with one I caught
加油站附近的车一致
on the traffic cam near the gas station.
时间链有用了
The timeline works.
我们不知道这跟失踪的小孩有什么关系
And we have no idea what this has to do with the kid.
他不肯告诉我
He wouldn't tell me.
他说就是放手一搏
Said it was a long shot.
他还说可能是内部人员作案
He also said it might be one of ours.
什么
What?
空挡滚下山
Rolled it down the hill in neutral.
车内没人
No one inside.
联♥系♥车场
Call the depot.
确定没被跟踪
Sure you weren't followed?
确定
No.
你在干嘛 为什么逃跑
What are you doing? Why are you running?
发生什么了
What's going on?
奎恩怎么了
What happened to Quinn?
他自杀了
He committed suicide.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道他是你朋友
I knew he was your friend.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
莱克还活着
Lake's alive, okay?
她从一辆警车里给我打电♥话♥了
She called me from a police car.
小屋突袭... 这不是一起抢劫事件
Casita raid... It wasn't a robbery.
那个女性受害者... 她才是目标
The female victim... she was the target.
瑞德直接冲她开了枪
Red shot her point blank.
- 奎恩这么告诉你的 - 不
- Quinn told you that? - No.
我们自己弄清楚的 我和伯德
W... we figured it out, m-me and Bird.
我需要知道那个女人是谁 好吗
I need to know who she was, okay?
我需要知道他到底为什么想杀她
I need to know why he wanted to kill her.
你选错伙伴了
You're picking the wrong friends.
我没选错 伯德十分可靠
No, I'm not. Bird is solid.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
- 是吗 - 我向你保证 绝对是的
- Is he? - I promise you, yes.
他已经弄丢了莱克一次
He's already lost Lake once.
你为什么会觉得这次他能找到她
What makes you think he'll find her this time?
- 那就帮帮我啊 - 我在努力
- Then help me! - I'm trying!
你根本没有在听
You're not listening!
这件事只有一种解决方法
There's only one way to end this.
不要再说话了
Stop talking.
把你的电视剧停下
Stop your show.
他们把我的剧从我这里夺走的
They took it away from me!
好吧 我很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我只想找到我的孩子
I need to find my kid.
我只想聊一聊 特朗布莱
I just want to talk, Tremblay.
我现在这个下场就是因为聊一聊
Talking's what got me into this!
那就让我帮你处理这一切
Then let me help you get out of it.
你想进联邦调查局吗
You want to go to the Feds?
我可以帮你
I'll back you up.
你想逃到墨西哥 也没问题
You want to run to Mexico? That's fine, too.
我不会阻止你的
I'm not gonna stop you.
我只关心莱克
All I care about is Lake.
我只想知道你都知道些什么
I just want to know what you know.
是你开车带他来这里的
Did you drive him here?
是的
Yeah.
格斯 冷静
Gus! Easy!
格斯...
Gus...
我不是会上当的
I'm not coming in.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我们只是想找到简的女儿 好吗
Look, we're just trying to find Jane's daughter, all right?
她只是个孩子 她很害怕
She's a kid, scared.
她才八岁
She's 8 years old.
你们想把她找回来吗
You want her back?
那就别再调查了
You better stop digging.
瑞德是不会让别人发现事实真♥相♥的
Red's not gonna let the truth out.
他已经走得太远没法回头了
He's gone too far already.
我警告过你的
I tried to warn you.
格斯 好好想想
Gus? Think.
格斯
Gus!
天哪
Oh, my God.
我是伯德
Bird.
头 找到你要找的那辆SUV了
Boss, I think we found your SUV.
比尔森吗
Bilson?
你到底在干什么
What the hell you doing?
巴迪告诉我了 好吗
Buddy told me, all right?
我说过我会帮他的
I said I'd help him out.
好吧 你别管了 我需要法医取证
All right, step away. I need forensics on it.
我得打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a call.
法医取证 调查什么
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表