剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
来 给我展示下你自己
Come on, show me your flex.
算了
Nah, I'm good.
嘿 怎么了 什么 你现在不想要了
Hey, what's going on? What, you don't want it now?
我要回家了 做三明治
I'm just gonna go home. Make a sandwich.
你做你的事 好吗 就这样
You do your thing, all right? It's fine.
嘿 嘿 来吧 你穿起来很好看
Hey, hey. Come on now. It looked good on you.
J
J?
她的声音听起来不错 对吗 她听起来和平常一个样
She sounded okay. Right? She sounded like her.
是的
Yeah.
还记得她认为烤奶酪三明治
Remember when she thought grilled-cheese sandwiches
是女孩奶酪三明治的时候吗
were girl-cheese sandwiches?
这意味着奶酪只能女孩吃 男孩不能吃
That meant cheese was only for girls, not for boys.
对啊
Yeah.
妈妈常说我看起来更像男孩子
Mom used to say I was made out of boy stuff.
老鼠 蜗牛还有小狗的尾巴
Rats and snails and puppy dog tails.
多么恐怖的说辞
Such a horrible rhyme.
她自称是女权主义者 却对我们说这些话
How could she call herself a feminist and say that to us?
不是我们 你是糖和香料
Not us. You were sugar and spice.
我是老鼠和蜗牛
I was rats and snails.
我仍然认为是剪刀和蜗牛
I think it was snips and snails, but still.
肯定是老鼠
Pretty sure it was rats.
妈妈很刻薄
Mom was mean.
我想他说过他有个小木屋
You know, I think he said he had a cabin.
他会去酒吧的
He's gonna be at the bar.
是的 但是如果他没去呢
Yeah, but if he's not.
我不记得他说的是哪里
I don't remember where he said it was,
但我想这里面会有
but I think it's on this.
你笑什么
What are you laughing about?
你很热情
You're very intense.
你也是一个性情中人 我的朋友
You're very intense, too, my friend.
不 我喜欢你你这样
No, I like it.
好吧 谢谢你
Mm. Thanks.
所以 告诉我那些毒品贩子怎么了 接着说下去
So, tell me what happens with these dealers, up the chain.
好吧 不要忘了 现在那些是坏人
Well, don't forget now, these are bad guys.
我的意思是... 非常坏
I mean... bad.
警♥察♥和毒品贩子都是坏人吗
The cops or the dealers?
完全正确
Exactly.
在这个故事中没有天使
There are no angels in this story.
等一下 你不是天使吗
Wait a minute. You're not an angel?
当然不是 但 你看 我没有参与其中
Definitely not, but, see, I'm not on the inside.
瑞德维持着团队的小规模
Red keeps his crew small.
真的很小 至少 我那喜欢喝酒的兄弟是这么说的
Real small. At least, according to my drinking buddy.
我想和你一起喝一杯
I want to drink with you,
还有你那兄弟 还有瑞德
and your drinking buddy, and Red.
不 你不能
No, you don't.
- 是的 我可以 - 不
- Yes, I do. - No.
瑞德是头目吗
Does Red call the shots?
我们聊点其他的吧
Let's talk about something else.
我们聊点关于你的
Let's talk about you.
或者不要
Or not.
我喜欢不和你说话
I like not talking with you.
那么为什么我们不去其他地方 不说话
Then why don't we go somewhere and not talk?
我们走吧
Let's do it.
他对你有兴趣
Hmm. He's into you.
如果那是真的 那么他就会接我的电♥话♥
If that were true, he'd answer my calls.
你想见我 随叫随到
You want to see me, just ask.
你不用假装都是工作上的事情
You don't have to pretend it's all work.
等等 在这等我可以吗
Wait. Uh, wait here, okay?
如果他在里面 我不想惊动他
If he's inside, I don't want to spook him.
好的
Okay.
继续听就好
Um, just keep listening.
我们在他的车里
We were in his car,
他正要讲到鸡肉三明治
and he was talking about a chicken sandwich.
嘿 你有什么吃的吗 我快饿死了
Hey, do you have anything to eat? I'm starving.
你想要... 车站平面图
What do you want... Station layout
知道他们把车停到哪
where they keep the cars?
嘿
Hey.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
这里有人认识格斯·特朗布莱吗
Um, does anyone know Gus Tremblay?
他是谁
Who's that?
他是这里的常客
He's a regular.
三十多岁 黑人 有纹身
Um, mid-30s, black, tattoos,
一个在他的脖子上 还有一些在他胳膊...
one on his neck, a few on his arm...
我去问问奎恩
I'd ask Quinn.
嘿 我能帮你做些什么吗
Hey, can I get you something?
嗨
Hi.
我在找 格斯·特朗布莱
Um, I'm looking for Gus Tremblay.
他经常来这 我们也一起来过一次
Comes here a lot. We were actually here once together.
这就是我工作中最棒的部分
That's the great thing about my job.
我可以成为每个人的朋友
I get to be everyone's friend.
但我不用记得每个人的名字
But I don't have to keep track of the names.
你确定你不认识他
You sure you don't know him?
你想要一个鸡肉三明治
You want a chicken sandwich,
你一定要试试用这个做晚餐
you've got to try this diner.
现在 我停在了去我小屋的路上
Now, I stop there on the way to my cabin.
等下 你有一个小屋
Wait, you have a cabin?
是的 我有一个小屋
Yeah, I got a cabin.
有时间我会邀请你过去的 如果你不介意
I'll invite you sometime, if you don't mind sitting
周五开车几个小时
on the 10 for a couple of hours on a Friday,
再继续向北
before heading north.
- 我喜欢开车 - 是吗 那你喜欢老鼠吗
- I like driving. - Yeah? Do you like rats?
因为我的小屋里有老鼠
Because my cabin's got rats.
- 什么 - 也没有水管
- What? - And no plumbing.
关上门
Close the door.
你有收到格斯的电♥话♥吗
Have you heard from Gus?
他不接我的电♥话♥ 我十分担心他
He's not answering my calls. I'm worried about him.
为什么呢
Why?
因为他不是那种不接电♥话♥的人
Because it's not like him not to answer his phone.
为什么
Why?
听着 你真的认识格斯吗
Look, do you know Gus?
因为如果你不认识 我现在就走
Because if you don't, I'm gonna go.
发生了什么紧急的事吗 你这么着急找到格斯
What's so urgent you need Gus all of a sudden?
我正在努力找我的女儿
I'm trying to find my daughter.
她只有八岁 而且她已经丢失快一周了
She's 8. She's been missing for almost a week.
你是那个作家
You're the writer.
他跟我说过你
He told me about you.
你总是惹麻烦
You've been stirring up trouble.
所以你认识他
So you do know him.
我们在一起工作过几年
We worked together for years.
你是一个警♥察♥
You're a cop?
曾经是
Was.
他也没有回我的电♥话♥
And he's not returning my calls, either.
从他打电♥话♥找我买♥♥枪的那天起
Not since the other day when he called me up
就失联了
looking to buy a gun.
他为什么要买♥♥枪 他是一个警♥察♥ 他有枪
Why did he buy a gun? He's a cop, he has a gun.
为了保护自己吧 我猜
For protection, I guess.
一把无法查到来源的枪
An untraceable gun.
你的节目已经惹到很多人了
Your show has been pissing off a lot of people.
他跟我说过他有一个小屋 你知道它在哪吗
He told me he has a cabin. Do you know where it is?
关于我 他都跟你说过什么
What'd he tell you about me?
他告诉我 他有一个开酒吧的朋友
He told me that he had a friend who owned a bar,
最多就是这样
that's pretty much it.
在缉毒科的时候 你和他一起工作吗
Did you work Narcotics with him?
等一下 那个就是你的故事 对吗
Wait a minute. These are your stories, right?
你也是那帮黑警里的
You were part of that lick crew?
就是那个格斯喜欢喝酒的兄弟 你为瑞德工作
You're Gus's drinking buddy, you worked with Red.
你知道吗 那帮黑警
You know, with these lick crews,
并不是为了钱
it's not about the money.
是为了那种刺♥激♥的感觉
It's about the rush.
说到这 我想...
Speaking of which, I'd like to...
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表