剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
Jane, Jane, you don't understand this.
你不明白你的谎言并非善意 简
You don't understand that your lies are not gifts, Jane!
它们就是谎言
They're just lies!
天啊 没事 没事 没事
Oh, God. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
赛德勒
Sadler?
- 赛德勒 - 我在
- Sadler. - Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You good?
是的 是的 我很好
Yeah, yeah. I'm okay.
那么 我们对她了解多少呢
So, what do we know about her?
一无所知
Well, nothing.
二十多岁的西班牙裔女性
Hispanic female in her 20s,
两枪射在身体上 一枪射在头上
two shots to the body, one to the head.
真遗憾 不是吗 我们什么都不知道
That's sad, isn't it, that we don't know anything?
另外两个在后面的受害者
Well, there are coroner reports on the other two victims
有验尸官报告 但是关于她的什么也没有
in the back, but there's nothing on her.
应该有文件的
There should be papers.
你说什么
What are you saying?
我说她很有趣
I'm saying she's interesting.
大头在后面
Serious money's in the back,
我们却从前面进来 为什么
we come through the front. Why?
因为这里有你想要的东西
'Cause there's something in here that you want.
这就是你抛出闪光弹
That's why you throw the flash bang,
把房♥间里的每个人都弄晕了的原因
stun everyone in the room.
我的搭档呢
What about my partner?
噢 尤其是你的搭档
Oh, especially your partner.
你不想让他知道
You don't want him to know.
瑞德不是来拿现金的
Red didn't come for the cash.
他来是为了她
He came for her.
两枪打在身上 一枪爆头
Two to the body, one to the head.
毫无机会生还
Nothing to chance.
所以这不是抢劫
So it wasn't a robbery.
不是
No.
是一次暗♥杀♥
It was an assassination.
你不能在最后一分钟告诉我这个
You can't just throw this at me at the last minute!
伊莎贝尔半个小时都准备不好
Isabel won't be ready for half an hour.
多米尼克还没来呢
Dominic's not even here yet!
我们就拍他们周围的景 好吗 拜托
We'll shoot around them, okay? Come on.
我们可以做成
We can make this work!
我确信肯定有办法 亨利
I'm sure there's a way, Henry.
好吧 你知道吗 亨利
All right, you know what, Henry?
好吧 忘掉这件事 你赢了
Fine! Forget it! You win!
我们会遵守那该死的时间表
We'll stick to the damn schedule.
你对我来说是个谜 马特
You're a mystery to me, Matt.
我不会说谎
I'm not gonna lie.
好吧 各位
All right, everybody.
进来吧 我们走
Inside, let's go!
我们来拍一些该死的艺术吧
Let's make some damn art!
来吧
Come on!
隐藏犯罪的好方法 是吗
Great way to hide a crime, huh?
把它掩埋在另一起犯罪里
Bury it smack in the middle of another one?
我们先别激动 我们还需要证明它
Let's not get excited. We still got to prove it.
噢 别告诉我我把钥匙忘在工作室了
Oh, don't tell me I forgot my keys in the studio.
啊 真笨 真笨 真笨
Ugh, stupid, stupid, stupid!
如果没有我就会失去理智
I'd lose my head if it wasn't on.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你可以坐我的车 好吗
You can come in my car, all right?
稍后再担心你的钥匙
Worry about your keys later.
好吧
Okay.
你一定是累了 是吗 女士
You must be real tired, huh, woman?
没关系 没关系
It's all right. It's all right.
我们现在怎么办呢
What are we gonna do now?
我们得努力找出
We're gonna go try and figure out
这个女受害者是谁以及为什么把她当作目标
who this dead woman is and why they targeted her.
那能帮我们找到莱克吗
And that's gonna help us find Lake?
希望能吧
I hope so.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我们要去跟最后一个
We're going to go talk
见过那个女人的人谈谈
to the last person who saw our Jane Doe.
那是谁
Who's that?
验尸官
The coroner.
你就是不愿放弃 是吧
You just can't give that up, huh?
一串破钥匙就能让你发狂
Them damn keys are gonna drive you crazy.
- 你想回去找找看吗 - 不用 找到了
- You wanna go back in and look for them? - No, found them.
我跟着你 好吗
I'll follow you, okay?
嗨 聊聊吧
Hey. Can we talk?
我讨厌这个傻熊
I hate this stupid bear.
我带莱克去威尔特郡一家高档玩具店
I took Lake down to that fancy toy store on Wiltshire
告诉她想要什么都给她买♥♥
and told her she could have anything she wanted.
那有一比一的乌龟
They had life-sized tortoises
有机体的骆驼 等等
and camels made out of organic whatever.
她选了这个廉价的合成棉熊猫
She chose this cheap, synthetic panda.
我都没法劝她别选这个
I couldn't talk her out of it.
皮特
Pete.
听着 简骗了我们所有人
Listen, Jane lied to all of us.
关于
About, um...
她的剧 关于
her show, about...
很多事情
a lot of things.
关于莱克
About Lake.
还有
And, uh...
我们值得拥有更好的
we deserve better.
我们理应被诚实以待
We deserve honesty.
你想要坦诚吗
You want honesty?
莱克是我这一生中
Lake's the only thing in my entire life
唯一没放弃的
I haven't bailed on.
就是这样
There it is.
她是唯一一个
She's the only thing
我没搞砸的了
that I haven't completely messed up.
当我看着我的宝贝女儿的时候
And when I look at my little girl,
同时也看到了我内心深处的善良
I see that there must be some good in me,
你懂的 在我内心深处
you know, in me.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
没错
Yeah.
我先不打扰你了
Hey, I'll give you a minute.
嗨 我是格斯
Hey, hey, this is Gus.
请留言
Leave me a message.
格斯 我需要你回电 好吗
Gus, I need you to call me, okay?
你在哪
Where are you?
先挂了
Got to go.
不会太久
Won't be long.
好的
Okay.
给 吃个薄荷糖去去味道吧
Here... A mint for the smell.
好
Oh.
福尔马林和尸体的味道
Formalin and dead bodies...
挥之不去
It stays with you.
你是个好警♥察♥
You give good story for a cop.
我可以在剧里写你
I could use you in the room.
算了
Nah.
这破工作
This job,
太多空想容易惹上麻烦
too much imagination gets your ass in trouble.
你要是不想着取得些成绩的话
Oh, if y didn't think we were on to something,
我们也不会在这里
we wouldn't be here.
我有个问题
I have a question for you.
- 什么 - 或许这一切结束后
- What's that? - Maybe when this is over,
你能给我和莱克做一顿孟菲斯肋排
you can make your Memphis ribs for me and Lake?
雅各布给你说的吧
Jacob told you that, huh?
对呀
Yeah.
没问题
I'd like that.
伯德
Bird?
抱歉 非警♥察♥禁止入内
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表