剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
坏人计划 瑞德是谁 瑞德 - 一个秘密的瘾君子
瑞德和线人睡了
瑞德和前妻吵架 撞坏了古董奔驰车
这是我们目前的重点
This is what we focus on.
把这个搞定了 我们就没问题了 好吗
We get this right, we're solid, okay?
好
Okay.
好吧 我们来看看瑞德
All right. Let's talk about Red.
他在这里失控了 怎么样
Uh, he goes off the dial here, okay?
- 嗯 - 他开枪射击了一群人
- Mm-hmm. - He shoots a bunch of people
这是他第一次 为什么
for the first time, why?
为什么
因为他害怕
Uh, scared of getting made?
他戴了一个滑雪面罩
He's got a ski mask on.
好吧 那么 他那天过得很不好
Okay, uh, so he's having a bad day,
有可能他犯毒瘾了 他压力很大
um, maybe he's high, he's stressed...
不 麦克 这已经是最终季了
No, it's the season finale, Mack.
他不可能只是压力大 好吗
He can't just be "Stressed," All right?
他压抑在心中最原始的东西是什么
What is at the primal heart of it, for him?
贪婪 恐惧 还是复仇
Is it greed? Is it fear? Is it revenge?
什么影响了他的性格
What makes him tick?
简摸透了这个人物
Jane had such a handle on this guy.
我怎样才能理解人物的性格呢
How come I can't get in his head?
因为是根据她前夫写出来的
Because she based him on her ex.
皮特 她告诉你的吗
Pete? Did she tell you that?
不是 但 秘密瘾君子
No, but... Secret heroin addict?
易怒 撞毁他的古董奔驰
Anger issues, crashed his vintage Mercedes?
瑞德就是皮特
Red is Pete.
当然了
Of course.
我儿子长大了
My boy done grown up.
这些人爱他们的上帝
These people love their Jesus.
天天都去教堂做礼拜 周日去两次
I mean, church every day, twice on Sundays kind of thing.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
嗯 都是好人
Yeah. Good people.
我就担心他们会想 "这个小混混是谁
I'm just afraid they're gonna be like, "Who is this low-life?"
他不是来参加婚礼的吧"
He ain't coming to the wedding, unh-unh."
不会的 你是个好孩子
Nah, man. You're a good kid.
你不会在怪我们没教育好你吧
Ain't your fault we didn't raise you right.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你做着特殊的工作 你还不了解我吗
You did an exceptional job. I mean, have you met me?
你说的对
Yeah, you're all right.
你还没问她叫什么呢
You know, you didn't ask what her name is.
她叫什么
What is her name?
柯祖娜·狄安娜·南丁格尔
Kiezauna Tiauana Nightingale.
这名字是不是太搞笑了
Is that messed up, or what?
嗯 好歹是个名字
Mm-hmm. That's a name, all right.
你介意我去个地方吗
Hey, you mind if we make a quick stop?
工作需要
For work?
嗯 我得去趟海军那里
Yeah, I need to stop by the Marine depot,
就这几个街区而已
a few blocks away.
反正我们已经在附近了
Since we're in the neighborhood.
你做主 开车的是你
Your call. You got the wheel.
就五分钟
Hey, five minutes, tops.
等我们到了餐厅 她说
Then we get to the restaurant and she's like,
"我又不饿" 我说 "我饿呀 混♥蛋♥"
"I'm not hungry," And I'm like, "I am, bitch."
然后 我点了十美元的食物
And so, I order like $10 worth of food,
她连钱包碰都没碰一下
and then she doesn't even reach for her wallet.
总是装穷
Always pretending to be broke...
哦 对 那个派对 就是
And, oh, yeah, that party, it was...
帮帮我 请帮帮我
Help. Help me. Please.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
我能借用一下你的手♥机♥吗
Can I borrow your phone, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 亲爱的 是我
Hey, honey, it's me.
希望现在你已经完成了你的秘密文章
I was hoping you'd be done with your... Mystery article by now.
我迫不及待想知道你都写了些什么
I'm dying to know what you're writing about,
但我也不想打扰你
but I also don't want to bug you.
我知道快交稿了你压力一定很大
I know how stressed you get with a deadline.
总之 我还在简家
Anyway, I am still here, at Jane's.
但我希望今晚我能溜走
But I'm hoping that I can sneak away tonight,
跟你呆在一起
spend the night with you.
想你
I miss you.
你好
Yeah. Hello?
妈妈
Mom.
莱克
Lake?
我想回家
I want to come home.
天啊 莱克 你还好吗
Oh, my God, Lake, are you okay?
你在哪里 还好吗
Where are you, are you all right?
我好想你 我想回家
I miss you so much. I ju... I want to come home.
好 好 我现在就来接你
Okay, okay. I'll come get you right now.
为什么把我留给这些人
Why did you leave me with these people,
你从来没给我说过
you never even told me...
哦天呐
Oh, my God.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
宝贝 你得告诉我你在哪
Baby, you need to tell me where you are,
我们去接你
we want to come get you.
你不陪着我我都睡不着
I can't go to sleep when you're not with me...
莱克 集中 你跟谁在一起
Lake. Focus. Who are you with?
我不认识 我以为凯西要来接我回家
I don't know. I thought Casey was here to take me home.
但别人来把我接走了 我们一直在开车
But then someone else took me. We've been driving.
好 宝贝 你能看见什么
Okay, baby. What do you see?
我们在一个加油站 牌子上写着七十六
Umm, we're at a gas station, with the number 76 on it.
周围有山
And... there are hills around...
在很宽阔速度很快的公路上 还有很多别的车
And we're on a big, fast road with lots of cars.
好的 还有吗
Okay, what else?
我还看见了舞蹈的汉堡包
I see a dancing hamburger
还有玩偶匣快餐店的牌子
and a Jack in the Box sign.
好 你坐的车是什么颜色的
Okay, the car you're in... What color is it?
里面是黑的 还有一个
The inside is black, and it has one of those
很大很高级的广播
big, fancy radios,
就像你的剧里面伊莎贝尔用的那种
like the one Isabel has in her car in your show.
警用电台
A police radio?
对 就像她用的那个
Yeah, like the one she talks into...
好了 宝贝 你在一辆警车里
Okay, baby, you're in a police car.
你得描述一下跟你在一起的人长什么样
You need to describe the person that you're with.
嗨 我得拿回我的手♥机♥
Hey. Uh, I need my phone back.
那是谁
Who's that?
宝贝
Sweetheart!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!!
什么 什么 怎么一回事
What. What? What is it?
没人回答
There's no answer.
舞蹈汉堡 快餐厅
Dancing hamburger, a Jack in the Box...
- 她还安全 - 七十六号♥ 街道繁忙
- She's okay. - Near a '76 on a busy street...
舞蹈汉堡 快餐厅
Dancing hamburger, a Jack in the Box...
好的 这很好 很好
Okay, this is good. This is good.
七十六号♥ 街道繁忙
Near a '76 on a busy street.
- 伯德能追踪这个号♥码 - 不 我们不能把这个报给警♥察♥
- Bird can trace the call. - No. We can't call this in.
什么 我们必须这么做
What? We have to.
她在警车里 她和一个警♥察♥在一起
She's in a cop car, Al. She's with a cop.
没错 但又不是伯德绑♥架♥了她
No, but Bird didn't take her...
我们不能确定
We don't know that.
什么
What?
这种情况下 我完全没办法
At this point, I have no idea.
就咱们俩 阿尔
This is us now, Al.
你和我 我们自己找
You and me. We have to do this on our own.
舞蹈汉堡 玩偶匣快餐店
Dancing hamburger and a Jack in the Box,
七十六号♥ 街道繁忙
near a '76 on a busy street.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴帮到你 我喜欢警♥察♥
Happy to help. I like cops.
给你 序列号♥是CTA 1957
Here, serial is Charlie Tango Alpha 1957.
你的闪光弹一年前就已经不在货架上了
Your flash bang was pulled from the shelf about a year ago.
所以确实是军用的 出自这里
So it is military, it's from here?
是的 绝对是
Oh, yeah. Definitely.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表