剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
Mama?
不是啦 宝贝 我是凯西
No, honey, it's Casey.
抱歉啊 我是不是很吵 我不知道你在家
I'm sorry. Was I loud? I didn't know that you were here.
妈妈在哪
Where's Mama?
她在小屋里工作呢
She's in the shed, working.
- 我要见她 - 别别别
- I want to see her. - No, no, no, no.
你不会想去那里的 莱基
You don't want to go out there, Lakey.
都是工作上的无聊事
It's just boring work stuff.
不如 你过来
But hey, come here.
看看我这有什么
Look what I got.
- 小熊糖 - 耶
- Gummy bears! - Yeah.
亲爱的 怎么了吗
Hey. Sweetheart, what's going on?
我听到你起来了
I heard you get out of bed.
你说了你陪我的
You said you were gonna stay.
我陪你了呀 但是你睡着了
Well, I did stay. But then you fell asleep.
要不要带你回床上
You want me to put you back to bed?
- 能不能给我唱首歌♥ - 当然啦 一定给你唱
- Will you sing me a song? - Yes, of course. Absolutely.
你想听什么
What do you want to hear?
- 我不知道 - 对了 把这个给我
- I don't know. - Oh. Give me this. All right?
谢谢
Thank you.
凯西 下次注意
Casey, just so you know,
晚上七点以后绝对不能给她吃这玩意儿
she really can't have that stuff after 7:00.
# 摇篮曲 安眠夜 #
Lullaby, and good night
凯西
Casey.
简怎么办
What about Jane?
关她什么事
What about her?
凯西死了
Casey's dead.
是的
Yeah.
莱克跟她姐姐在一起吗
Lake's with her sister?
他们是这么认为的 没错
That's what they think. Yeah.
我都没见过她姐姐
I never even met her sister.
简 我
Jane, I...
汤姆 抱歉让你久等了
Tom. Sorry to keep you waiting.
- 我们这会儿忙的跟狗似的 - 你好
- It's just we're crazed right now. - Hey.
没事 很高兴见到你
No problem, it's just good to see you.
嗯 走吧
Yeah. Come on up.
我真的喜欢你的网站
So, I really like your site.
我 我今天早上看了下
I...I checked it out this morning.
你的团队有很多经验丰富的人才
Lots of seasoned talent on your team.
很棒不是吗
I know, right?
他们都和大人物跳槽来我们公♥司♥
They all jumped ship with the big guys to come work with us.
做好准备 迎接挑战
Leaner, meaner, all that.
所以
So.
所以
So.
- 好久不见了 - 是啊
- It's been a while. - Yeah.
你最近在忙什么
What have you been working on these days?
我在研究联邦政♥府♥和庇护所州
Well, I've been researching the incoming conflict
在移♥民♥方面的
between the federal government and the sanctuary states
即将产生的冲突
on immigration...
这是个很重要的故事
That's such an important story.
好在所有的新闻媒体都能会报导
And one that all the news outlets will be covering, thankfully.
没错
Right.
还有吗
Anything else?
嗯 我还在写一篇关于
Well, I've also been working on a story on infertility
现代女性不孕的故事
and the modern woman.
如何权衡事业及怀孕
Balancing career with the desire to conceive.
亲身经历吗
Personal experience?
对
Yeah.
说实话 我和阿里就这个问题
Actually, Ali and I have been on this ride
讨论了好几个月
for a couple months now.
一定很艰难吧
That must be hard.
有的时候是的
Sometimes.
好吧 你这些故事都是已经成型了的想法
Anyway. Those are both solid feature ideas,
有没有更直接的想法
but do you have anything more immediate?
老实说 没有 很抱歉
Actually, I don't. I'm sor... I'm sorry.
我应该准备地充分一点 但事情其实是这样
I should be more prepared, but t-the truth is,
杰米 这周真的很难熬
Jamie, it's been a pretty rough week.
我侄女 莱克 八岁
Our niece, Lake, she's eight years old,
她失踪了
and she went missing.
什么
What?
半夜有人把她绑♥架♥了
She got taken from her house, middle of the night.
天哪
Oh my God.
简的女儿吗
That... Is this Jane's daughter?
对 简直一团糟
Mm-hmm. It's a mess.
太抱歉了 什么时候的事
Sorry. How long has it been,
我 我从没听说过这事
'cause I've... I've heard nothing about this.
五天前
Five days.
警♥察♥不肯公开
The cops are keeping it quiet.
- 估计是走标准程序吧 - 不 不
- It's standard procedure, I guess. - No, no.
前四十八小时可以不公开 但这已经五天了
I get that for the first 48, but if it's been five days...
得有人把这件事公之于众
Someone needs to get this story out.
- 我也是这么说的 - 那就写下来
- That's what I keep saying. - Then write it.
好吧 我 我
Well, I... All right, I-I...
我还没完全定位好故事
I wasn't... I wasn't actually pitching.
就刚写了开头
I was just venting a little bit.
我是说 这是我家里的事
I mean, this is my family.
我了解
I know.
稍等一下
Excuse me.
是我姐夫的电♥话♥
Uh, it's... it's, uh, my brother-in-law.
莱克的爸爸
Um, Lake's dad.
- 你介意吗 - 去吧
- Do you mind if... - Please. Yeah.
我真的很感激
Uh, listen, I really appreciate
你抽空见我
you taking the time to see me,
回头给你打电♥话♥
and, um, I'll... I'll give you a call.
没问题
Okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
- 检查后面 - 好的
- Check out the back. - Yeah.
- 有发现吗 - 没有
- Anything? - No.
琳妮·柯林斯 转身 跪下
Lynn Collins, turn around, get down on your knees.
立刻跪下
Down on your knees now!
她在哪
Where is she?
- 莱克在哪 - 我不知道你在说什么
- Where's Lake? - I-I don't know what you're talking about.
抓住她了 四号♥代码
We got her. Code four.
- 她在哪 - 我怀孕了 慢点儿
- Where is she? - I'm pregnant. Please.
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want.
你的车在哪
Where's your car?
你的车在哪
Where's your car?!
外面
Outside!
所以你离开医院回家了
So you came home from the doctor.
然后呢
Then what?
我看见门前有警车
I saw the police cars at the house.
想着他们肯定是来抓凯西的
Thought they must've come for Casey.
因为绑♥架♥莱克要逮捕她
Come to arrest her for taking Lake.
继续
Go on.
我吓傻了
I panicked.
我开走了 一直开
I drove away, just kept driving.
- 赛德勒 你不能进来 - 求你了 我在外面要急死了
- Sadler. You can't be in here. - Please. I'm dying out there.
我能不能就在这坐着
Can I just sit in here with you?
你最后一次和凯西说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to Casey?
关门
Close the door.
那天早些时候我跟她通过话
I talked to her on the phone earlier in the day.
莱克在我们家十分安全
Lake was totally safe at our house.
不像简家 半夜留莱克一个人
Not like at Jane's... leaving Lake alone at night,
还让毒贩来家里
drug dealers coming over to the house.
那地方简直是个染毒环境
That was the toxic environment.
凯西是个好人
Casey was a good person.
她爱莱克
She loved Lake.
她只是想保护她
She just wanted to protect her.
就像是 我努力取悦她
It's like, I keep trying to impress her,
满足她的需求
anticipate her needs,
但我做的一切都不够好
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表