剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
Right...
这里
there.
这是技术方面的 想听听运气方面的事吗
That's the skill part. You want to hear the luck part?
总是乐意之至
Always.
那里只有一个地址
There's only one address there.
有什么发现吗
Have you found something?
你在哪 我现在来找你
Where are you? I'm coming to you now.
到我家来 我们那里见
I'm... I'll meet you at my house.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我需要你列出一份同事名单
I need you to make a list of everyone at your work
所有可能带走Lake的人
that's capable of taking Lake.
我的同事 为什么
My work? Why?
因为那段录像是从你工作室发出的
Cause the video was sent from your studio.
嘿
Hey.
你看什么呢
Where you at?
这件事十分重要 这些家伙们可都是大人物
This is important. These guys are big fish.
我知道的 不然为什么我要来呢
I know. That's why I'm here.
那你到底怎么了
What's wrong with you?
还记得一年前在Euclid发生的黑社会袭击案吗
Remember a gang raid about a year ago down on Euclid...
一个赌场被扫射
a gambling house got shot up?
三个人死亡... 我当然记得
Three dead bodies... Of course I remember.
这件事发生的时候有一些传言
Well, there was some talk when it went down
说是警方的人
that it was police.
对
Yeah.
一些从Narcotics来的家伙 成立了一个叫闪电帮
Some guys from Narcotics, they formed a Lick Crew,
打劫那些毒品贩子
started robbing dealers.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
我调查了一下 但并没有发现
I looked into it. I didn't find anything.
所以我没跟你说过这件事
That's why I didn't tell you about it.
但... 很有可能是真的
But... it might be.
现在有些人在做关于这件事的一个电视节目
And now someone's making a TV show about it.
谁在做 记者吗
Who? A reporter?
不 是一个电视剧
Nah, it's a drama.
叫《内线》 目前已经在电视上放映了
It's called "Internal." It's on cable.
你知道吗
You know what?
Chris 我打算让你远离这件事
I'm gonna keep you clear of this, Chris, okay?
我就是将那些怪物关进监狱的人
I'm the guy that puts monsters in prison.
我正在争取总检察官一职
I'm running for attorney general.
我兄弟那里要是出了杀人犯
If there are murderers on my brother's force,
- 消息可能会走漏 - 我知道
- that might come up. - I know.
E 看看这些家伙们
Look at these guys, E.
这样一个烂摊子 你觉得我们还能保持多少的风度
A mess like this, how much grace do you think we're gonna get?
只要他们想找茬
You give them half a reason,
我们就不过是破坏他们排队的两个非法移♥民♥
we're just a couple mojados crashing their party.
算了吧
Bury it.
先生 很抱歉耽误大家的时间
Gentlemen, sorry for the delay.
嫌疑者名单想的怎么样了
How's that suspect list coming?
我不知道从何入手
I don't know where to start.
我和这些人一起工作 他们是我的团队
I work with these people. They're my team.
好了 这样试试... 现在想一位你的同事
Okay, try this... think of a colleague right now,
- 就是你脑海中闪过的第一个名字 - 好
- first name that pops into your head. - Okay.
- 男的还是女的 - 男的
- Man or woman? - Man.
就是他做的 Jane
He did it, Jane.
你刚刚脑海中的那个人... 他绑♥架♥了你的女儿
The man you're picturing... he took your daughter.
- 什么 - 就是他做的 我们都录了下来
- What? - He did it. We got it on tape.
我的手下正在前往逮捕他
My guys are on their way over to arrest him right now.
问题是 他为什么绑♥架♥你的女儿
Question is, why?
好吧 我懂了...
Okay, I get it...
从负罪感开始想起 努力想回绑♥架♥动机
start with guilt, work your way back to motive.
对这个案子来说 这个方法不起作用
It doesn't work in this case.
它很有效 因为绑匪就是他 只有你知道原因
It does because he did it, and only you know the reason.
所以告诉我原因就好
So tell me.
我们一起去了电影学校学习
We went to film school together.
他... 他就像哥哥一样照顾我
He... He was like a brother to me.
但现在我是他老板 可能他对这件事很不满
Now I'm his boss. Maybe he resents it.
去年的时候 他在准备一个专题
He was up for a feature last year,
但我告诉制♥作♥人他脾气很糟
and I told the producers that he had a short fuse.
可能... 或许他觉得我毁了他的事业
M-Maybe... Maybe he thinks that cost him the job.
他是谁
Who is he?
Henry 我们的导演
Henry, our director.
把他列在名单上
Put him on the list.
然后 记住 所有的人都是有罪的
And remember, they're guilty... all of them.
我现在开始理解那三个前妻了
I'm beginning to understand the three ex-wives.
妈妈
Mama!
你还好吗
You all right?
还好... 还好
Yeah... yeah.
你知道我们是来的目的吧
You know why we're doing it here, right?
不让每个人都来
Instead of bringing everybody in?
知道
Yep.
每一个人的脸上...
Element of surprise...
都会露出惊讶的表情 看看谁会急得跳脚
get in people's faces, see who jumps.
过程会很不愉快 但我希望你信任我
It won't be pleasant, but I need you to trust me.
嘿
Hey.
- Jane - 嗯
- Jane. - Yeah?
嗨
Hi.
你来这做什么呢
What are you doing here?
这位是Henry
Um, this is Henry.
这位是John Bird侦探
Um, this is Detective John Bird.
哦 这是... 因为Lake的事而来的吗
Oh, is this... Are you here because of Lake?
各位 我是Bird侦探
Folks, I'm Detective Bird
来自洛杉矶警♥察♥局
from the Los Angeles Police Department.
今天 我和我的同事们
My colleagues and I
要在这进行调查
are gonna be conducting an investigation here today.
现在 我们要和你们每个人单独谈一下
Now, we need to speak with some of you individually.
与此同时 请你们和往日一样
In the meantime, we ask that you continue working.
正常工作
Go about your day as normal.
我们手里有门禁的记录 所以我们知道这都有谁
Now, we have the gate logs, so we know who's here,
你们要离开工作室的话
and we ask that you do not leave this studio
务必先和探员说明
without first speaking to a detective.
我需要和你谈谈 我很快就回来
I'll need to speak with you. I'll be back.
好的
Okay.
Jane
Jane.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
我知道你太忙了没空来看我
I know you're too busy to see me,
但是我爱你 我也没事
but I love you, and I'm okay.
您的来电将被转接至
Your call has been forwarded
自动语♥音♥邮箱
to an automatic voice-mail system.
嘿 Sheldon 是我 可以给我打个电♥话♥吗
Hey,Sheldon, it's me. Can you call me?
听着 天啊 真的要疯了
Listen, for God's sake, this is insane.
回我电♥话♥... 就好
Just... call me.
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
嘿 你干什么呢
Hey. What do you think you're doing?
怎么了
What?
那是我的女儿
That's my daughter!
我的女儿
My daughter!
糊涂 太糊涂了
Stupid. So stupid.
额 对 这里发生了... 争吵
Uh, yeah, there's been an... altercation.
所以 现在怎么样
So, what happens now?
你们缴获了每个人的电脑吗
You seize everybody's computers?
不 并没有
No, no.
现场有几百台
There's hundreds of them on-site,
在找到正当的理由 我们不能搜查任何一台
and we can't search any of them without probable cause.
好
Okay.
那我可以做什么
What do I do?
你只要专注列名单就可以
You just focus on the list.
现在 想一下最近你和谁联♥系♥最多
Now, who do you have the most contact with?
- 那些写手 - 好的 我会从她们开始调查
- The writers. - All right, I'm gonna start with them.
- 好的 我可以和... - Jane 放轻松 好吗
- Okay, I'll come wit... - Jane, hold on, okay?
我知道这对你来说很难 但如果我的人有问题要问的话
I know this is hard, but my team needs you here
你得在这里 所以你坐着就好
if they have questions, so I need you to sit tight.
你可以做到吗
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表