剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
但是她需要我
But she needs me.
工作室会停止制♥作♥
The studio is gonna shut down the production.
求你了 如果你还是我认识的那个人
Please, if you're the man that I know you are,
求你把女儿还给我
please give me back my daughter.
把我的宝贝还给我 好吗
Bring back my little girl, okay?
你要把她带回来
You need to bring her back!
- 你最后一次见... - 简
- When was the last time you saw... - Jane?
简 这次 这次...
Jane, was this... was this...
简 你最后一次...
Jane! When was the last time...
现在不接受任何提问
No more questions at this time.
赛德勒小姐 请跟我走
Ms. Sadler, if you will come with me, please.
我需要喝点水
Oh, I need some water.
别跟我吵 好吗 我只是做了该做的事
And don't start with me, okay? I did what I had to do.
你的剧 永远都是
It's your show, Jane... always is.
歇息
Thank you.
你这也叫按照稿子念吗
Is that what you call sticking to the script?
我是在给他条出路
I was giving him a way out.
不 你是在助长一个妄想狂的思想
No. You are fueling a paranoid's delusions.
你觉得他为什么会主动告诉我
Why do you think he told me about "Red"
关于"瑞德"的事情
in the first place, okay?
他不是想找人上传
He wasn't looking to get laid,
因为他告诉我之前我们已经发生了关系
because that was already happening.
他要的是宽恕 是原谅
He was looking for absolution, forgiveness.
随便你 你就是不想承担责任
Fine. You don't want to take reasonability.
我明白的
I get it.
丰塔纳探员
Detective Fontana,
麻烦带赛德勒小姐去到你的办公位
can you please escort Ms. Sadler to your desk?
别让她离开
And don't let her leave.
如果特朗布莱联♥系♥你 我们要追踪那通电♥话♥
If Tremblay calls you, we're gonna trace that call.
你刚刚在整个加州面前
Do you actually believe any of that stuff
说的那套话 你自己真的相信吗
you just spewed all over the entire state of California?
赛德勒小姐
Ms. Sadler.
别紧张 不是生意上的事
Don't freak out. This isn't a business call.
我只是有段时间没有你的消息了 所以我来看看...
I just hadn't heard from you in a while, and I came by to...
- 你不是简 - 你哪位
- You're not Jane. - Who are you?
我... 无名小辈
I'm, uh... Nobody.
- 找错地方了 - 别走 哥们
- Gu... Wrong house. - No. Dude, dude. Hey.
你刚刚说"你不是简" 很明显你认识我姐姐
You just said "You're not Jane," So clearly you know my sister.
哦 我是负责给简割草的
Y... Well, I'm, uh, Jane's lawn guy.
我偶尔会给她割草
I mow her lawn occasionally, and, uh,
我有段时间没她的消息了
I hadn't heard from her in a while,
所以想着来看看
so, you know, I figured I'd check, uh,
看看需不需要修剪一下
see if you needed a trim,
不过看来还可以 那我就先走了
but it looks good, so I'm gonna go.
先别走
Hang on, hang on.
你是骑自行车的那个人
You're the guy on the bike.
莱克失踪那晚你在这
You were here the n... the night that Lake disappeared,
所以给你五秒钟时间告诉我你是谁
so you have five seconds to tell me who you are
不然我就报♥警♥
or I'm calling the police.
我是给简贩毒的
I'm Jane's dealer.
坐下说吧
Well, have a seat.
你要把我想了解我姐姐的事情
You're gonna tell me everything I want to know
都告诉我
about my sister.
你没意见的吧
You're okay with this, right?
只是为了找乐子 没有其他的
Just fun, no strings.
两个工作狂 没有家庭 没有孩子
Two work-a-holics, no family, no kids...
我们也不是结婚的料
we're not the marrying kind.
你不想要孩子吗
You don't want to have kids some day?
也许吧
Uh, maybe.
时机合适的时候终究还是会要的
Eventually, at some point.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
什么时候你才会找你的另一半
Oh, when you find someone who is the marrying kind?
我没这么说
That's not what I was saying.
我知道 没事
I know. I'm good.
- 你有事 - 好吧 走吧
- Actually you are. - Okay. Let's go.
再见
Bye. Bye.
再见
Bye.
我能去喝个咖啡吗
Can I go get a coffee?
可以
Sure.
把手♥机♥留下
Leave your phone.
嘿 不是吧 你这就要走了吗 简·赛德勒
Hey, come on! You're leaving already, Jane Sadler?
你不能走 这个派对棒极了
You can't leave this party. It's amazing.
我们刚刚开始从客套
We were just getting beyond pleasantries
过渡到熟络
and moving on to intimacy.
我们也许还能有一些
We were maybe just about to share
只有我和你才懂的笑话
our first inside joke together.
这种聚会真的不是我喜欢的东西
Yeah, these parties really aren't my thing.
我也是 我也受不了
Me, either. I can't stand them.
而且这个聚会尤其糟糕
This one in particular's really bad.
我觉得我们挑了一个绝佳的时间离开
I think we're picking the perfect time to leave.
我想要载你一程
I'd offer you a ride,
不知道你是不是有自己的私人司机了呢
but you probably have a personal driver?
- 对 - 还是说是你老公
- Yeah, right. - Or a husband?
有人要... 来这接你吗
Do you have a... is there a guy about to pick you up?
兄弟 简·赛德勒
Mate, Jane Sadler?
她有老公了吗
Does she have a husband?
是他吗
Is this him?
得了 你有老公吗
Come on, do you have a husband?
你有还是没有
Come on, do you have a husband or not?
每个人肯定都想和你结婚
Everyone must want to marry you.
我还没有老公
I don't have a husband.
- 谢谢 - 你想要一个吗
- Thanks. - You want one?
说实话 不是很想
Actually, not really.
好 棒
Good. Great.
就给我十分钟 我会让你改变这个想法的
Just give me 10 minutes to, uh, change your mind.
你可以随便在哪个十字路口甩掉我
You can dump me at any major intersection.
我不会在意的
I won't take it personally.
我们现在干什么 就坐这祈祷吗
What do we do now, just sit around and pray?
工作就是这样
Well, this is the job...
编一个网然后等着看看谁会上当
Put out a net and see what comes in.
你朋友吗
Friend of yours?
嗨 简 很抱歉
Hey, Jane. I'm so sorry this is happening.
- 工作室的人叫你来的 我确定 - 没错
- The studio asked you to come, I'm sure. - Of course they did.
他们想让我和你谈谈
They want me to talk to you...
我觉得你知道我要说什么
and I think you know what I'm gonna say.
停止制♥作♥的话工作室损失太大了
Shutting down is gonna cost the studio a ton,
- 他们不想这么做 - 很明显
- and they don't want to do it. - Obviously.
他们不想有公♥关♥危机
And they don't want the PR nightmare.
听着 我现在没心情管工作室的死活
Look, I can't worry about the studio right now.
一旦我找到我的孩子了 可以启动制片
Production can start up once I get my kid back.
不 不是
No, they can't.
伊莎贝尔下周就要去拍一部电影了
Isabel is locked into a movie next week.
制片方会降低他们的损失 他们会取消这部剧的 简
Network will cut its loses. They'll pull the show, Jane.
所有的工作就都白费了
All that work for nothing.
不只是你的成果... 每个人的
And not just your work... everyone's.
想想其他人 简
Think of others, Jane.
我在这个剧上待了好几个月了
I've been on this thing for months.
制片方喜欢你
The network loves you.
他们会把你放在另一个警♥匪♥剧上的
They'll put you on another cop show.
你可以循环利用你的策划案
You can recycle your pitches.
我懂... 你想要保护你的孩子
I get it... You want to protect your kid,
但是你没有必要说我功利
but you don't have to call me a hack while you do it.
我没这么说 你不是功利的人
I didn't say that. You're not a hack.
你有话想说 现在就都说出来吧
You know, you got something to say, now's the time to say it.
- 我没有 - 不 你有
- I don't. - Yeah, you do.
好吧
Fine.
你非常有天分 你有成百上千的想法和点子
You're amazingly talented, you have a million ideas,
我很嫉妒你的点子
I'm jealous of your ideas,
但是你从没写过什么真实发生的故事
but you never write from a place of truth.
我是说 你是一个黑人同性恋
I mean, come on, you're an African-American gay man.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表