剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
世事难料
It happens.
他很感激她的证词 好吗
He was grateful for her testimony, okay?
这只是他感谢一位年轻女士的
It was a gesture of thanks
一种方式
to a young woman of little means.
就这么简单
That's it.
- 为什么她最后死了 - 为什么
- Then why did she end up dead? - Why?
因为她作证指认歹徒 约翰
Because she testified against a gangster, John,
这就是一切 你知道的
and that's what happens. You know that.
文斯· 麦地那雇佣格斯·特朗布莱杀死罗莎·加西亚
Vince Medina hired Gus Tremblay to kill Rosa Garcia.
- 你有证据吗 - 是的
- You got proof? - Yeah, I do.
内务部已经跟踪特朗布莱几个月了
IA's been following Tremblay for months now.
你知道他在一个月之内去监狱见了麦地那
Did you know that he visited Medina in prison
四次最终导致了那个袭击吗
four times in the month leading up to that hit?
很明显 他需要一个警♥察♥来做这件事
Yeah, clearly, he needed a cop for the job.
一个能在目击证人保护下找到
Someone who could find Rosa Garcia
罗莎·加西亚的人
in witness protection.
特朗布莱就是这个人
Tremblay was his man.
有趣的是... 没有任何痕迹表明简的孩子在他的小屋里
Funny thing... there's no trace of Jane's kid in his cabin.
真的吗
Really?
这人很厉害
That guy was good.
他完完全全的撇清了这事
He fully intended on getting away with it.
真是个疯子
What a lunatic.
很明显他一头扎进了扭曲的英雄幻想中
Clearly, he was wrapped up in some warped hero fantasy.
我是说 谁会叫自己 瑞德
I mean, who calls himself "Red"?
他为自己的罪行付出代价了 你的哥哥怎么说
He paid for his sins. What about your brother?
什么 手... 好吧 手链 约翰
What, the brac... okay, the bracelet, John?
你想要提出投诉吗 随你便
You want to file a complaint? Be my guest.
这会影响他的竞选
It would tank his campaign.
会很大程度的影响他
Yeah, it would, and a hell of a lot more.
委员会将重审每一个被他抓住的犯人
Every single scumbag that he ever put away...
他们可能就这么逍遥法外了
retrials across the board. They'd all walk.
第一个出去的就会是... 文斯· 麦地那
First one out the door... Vince Medina.
所以呢 我们就这样假装不知道
So, what? We just ignore it?
为了关押住麦地那
To keep Medina off the streets,
你说的没错 我们假装不知道
you're damn straight we ignore it,
而且我们觉得这样很好
and better yet, we feel good about it.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为监狱里的一个怪兽
Because a monster is in jail,
他手下的黑警已经死了
his dirty-cop hit man is dead,
一个被绑的八岁小女孩平安回家了
and an 8-year-old little girl who was kidnapped is home, safe.
我们赢了
We won.
谁是瑞德
Who is Red?
因为我觉得格斯并不是
'Cause I don't think it was Gus.
为什么你不花点精力
Why don't you use some of that energy
完成你的报告 约翰
to wrap up your report, John?
这是个棘手的案子
It's a tight case.
一直钓鱼的话你只会不断地♥产♥生新问题
You're only going to create problems by going fishing.
对 你知道的 我从不喜欢钓鱼
Yeah, you know what, I never did like fishing...
一屁♥股♥坐在那里等鱼上钩
sitting on my ass waiting for something to bite.
不过结果都一样 只要我去钓了
All the same, whenever I do go,
总是会钓到鱼的
I always catch me a fish.
好了 各位 我有进展了
All right, guys, I've had a breakthrough.
我们敬爱并且信任的警♥察♥
The cop that we have come to love and trust...
那个伊莎贝尔爱上的男人... 是瑞德
the man Isabel fell for... is... Red.
漂亮
Nice.
看 多梅尼克 你是这一切的操纵者
See, you, Domenic, you were the mastermind behind it all.
你是那个坏人
You are the bad apple.
这很棒 伙计
That's great, man.
我是说 这很... 这很赞
I mean, that's... that's great.
坏人会更复杂一点
I mean, bad guys are more complex.
就像真实生活中一样
Ah, just like in real life.
简觉得格斯·特朗布莱是同盟者
See, Jane thought Gus Tremblay was an ally,
实际上 他是敌人
when in fact, he was the enemy.
但是她看不到这一点因为她介入了私人感情在里面
But she couldn't see it because she got emotionally involved.
我们会把伊莎贝尔放在相同的位置上
We're going to put Isabel in the same spot.
那个她爱上的男人
The man she's falling for
正是她一直苦苦追捕的人
is the very man she's been hunting all this time.
好的 最后他们会在一起吗
Okay, um, so... do I put it together?
不 多梅尼克先死
No. Domenic dies first.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这太棒了
That's brilliant!
等一下 你刚刚说什么
Back up a second. What did you say?
你最终会为你的谎言付出代价
Y...Your lies catch up to you.
你对伊莎贝尔的沉迷渐渐地超出你的掌握
Your obsession with Isabel's gotten out of control.
你被一枪爆头
You take a bullet to the head.
完美的一枪
A clean bullet to the head,
就像格斯一样
just like Gus did.
这太棒了马特
I love it, Matt.
别担心... 你的死亡场景会拍的很美的
Don't worry... your death scene will be beautiful.
这剧情太棒了
This is going to be so good.
"她和龙一起走在陡峭的上坡上"
"She and the dragon walked along the steep hillside,"
琥珀色的河水盘踞在他们脚下
the amber river snaking below them.
"还没到山顶吗" 小女孩问"
'Is that not the top?" Asked the little girl."
这是你
That's you.
"还没 龙回答说"
"Not quite, answered the dragon."
"当我们到了山顶 你自然会知道
"You will know
因为你会看见..."
that we have reached the top when you see...'".
嗨
Hi.
我不知道我是否可以进来问
I'm wondering if I can come in
莱克几个问题
and ask Lake a few questions.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
对不起 我们正在试图完成报告
Sorry, we're trying to wrap up our report.
不行 警探 绝对不行
No, Detective. Absolutely not.
她今天承受的已经够多了
She's been through enough today.
就五分钟
Yeah... just five minutes.
死亡 交税 交通
Death, taxes, and traffic...
你逃不掉的 尤其是在洛杉矶
you can't fight it, especially in L.A.
今天早上离开警局
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
For taking off this morning.
在你经历过这一切之后
After what you've been through,
要花很久的时间才能再相信这个世界
it's going to take time to trust the world again.
你有孩子吗
Do you even have kids?
没有
No.
那你可能不知道你在说什么
Then maybe you don't know what you're talking about.
兄弟 我们就想自己待着
Mate, we just need to be left alone.
我... 我知道 我也感觉很不好
No, I...I know. I feel terrible,
但是我只需要再问几个问题
but I just have to ask a few more questions.
你想问我什么
What do you want to ask me?
我们让然需要你指认
Well, we still need you
那个把你带走的人
to identify the person who took you.
说真的 就这个
Really, that's all.
我知道你现在并不想回忆这个事
I know you don't want to think about this right now,
但是我们担心时间太久你就会忘了
but if we wait too long, you might forget.
但是我没看见任何人
But I didn't see anyone.
你从没看见那个带你走的人吗
You didn't ever see the person who took you?
没有 我没看见任何人
No, I didn't see anybody.
够了吗
That enough?
你知道我没有孩子
You know, I don't have kids,
但是我妻子生病了
but my wife's sick.
她有多发性硬化症
She has MS.
我们已经在一起九年了
We've been together nine years now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一半的生活都是在保护她
Half my life I spent trying to protect her,
另一半就是我知道我做不到
the other half knowing that I can't.
如果我能把她捧在手心 逃离一切的话
If I could scoop her up and run from it all,
我... 我会这么做的
I'd... I'd do it.
但是... 我知道这行不通
But... it doesn't work like that.
你要接吗
You going to get that?
我等下再接
I'll get it later.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表