剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
- 马上就给你做 - 我要走了
- Coming right up. - I'm going to head out of here.
不行
Nope.
你要在厨房♥里帮我打下手
You are going to give me a hand in the kitchen.
好吧 我们坐下来 可以吗
Okay, let's have a seat, okay?
我想给爸爸打电♥话♥
I want to call Daddy.
好 但 首先 额...
Yeah, but first, um...
我想玩一个游戏
I want to play a game.
可以吗
Okay?
就像那个我们在
Like the one that we play
农业市场里玩观察人的游戏一样
when we people-watch at the Farmer's Market.
我们给他们写一个故事 可以吗
Where we write them a story, okay?
所以 额... 我们来说一下啊
So, um... let's talk about
你在小屋当中看到的那个人
the man you said you saw at the cabin.
现在 如果我们...
Now, if we...
如果我们跟任何人讲你看到了那个人
if we tell anyone that you saw that man,
然后我们都会有麻烦的
then we could get in trouble.
然后... 现在我们只是要确保安全
And... And right now we just want to be safe,
这是这个世界上最重要的事情了 好吗
more than anything else in the whole world, right?
所以我们需要重新编写这个故事 可以吗
So we need to rewrite the story, okay?
我们去除点内容
We can leave bits out,
抹除细节 替换一些东西
erase details, change things.
所以 可能那不是个黑头发的人
So maybe instead of the man having dark hair,
是个红头发的人
maybe he had red hair.
你可以想象出他是红头发的画面吗
Can you picture him with red hair?
我们今天需要让那个孩子离开这里
We need to get that kid out of here by today.
他有黑头发 穿西装
He had dark hair, and he wore a suit.
好 也许他穿的不是西装
Okay, but maybe instead of a suit,
是牛仔外套
he was wearing a jean jacket.
牛仔外套 可以吗
A jean jacket, okay,
你可以... 你可以想象出那个画面吗
can you... can you picture it?
我在努力
I'm trying.
我想和爸爸在一起 拜托了
I want to go with Daddy, please.
别打了...
Stop...
在这待着 别说了
Stay here. Stop it.
别打了
Stop it!
别打了 可以吗 停
Stop. Okay, stop it.
对不起 我对一个自以为是千禧世代的人
Sorry, I have very little patience
没有耐心
for a self-entitled millennial!
- 我的天 PJ 你还好吗 - 我还好 没事
- Oh, my God. PJ, are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
兄弟 如果我不卖♥♥东西 我就不会有佣金
Bro, if I don't sell product, I don't get commission.
所以 如果我将它还回去
So if I give that back,
我不知道你怎么会认为那是偷窃
I don't know how you see that as stealing.
我已经算上了这笔钱
I've accounted for that money.
你没有把它给我 你就是偷了
You didn't bring it to me. You stole it.
- 莱基 - 这样很不好
- Lakey? - It's called "Bad."
我一会就出去 妈妈
I'll be out in a minute, Mama.
好吧 别想的太美了
Well, just don't count your chickens in a row,
- 或者不管俗语这么说 - 嘿 声音小点
- or whatever the saying is. - Hey! Keep your voices down.
是排队的鸭子 在孵化前不要数鸡蛋
Ducks in a row. Eggs before they're hatched.
- 是数鸡 - 好吧 老东西
- Chickens before they hatch. - Okay, Old MacDonald.
我们已经在一起工作了两年了 好吗
We've been working together for two years, okay?
对我要求宽松一点
Cut me some slack.
- 我会给你拿到钱的 - 好吧
- I'll get you your money. - Fine.
然后我们之间的问题都解决了
Then all of our problems will be solved.
我需要手♥机♥ 可以吗
I need someone's phone, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
她去厕所
Not since... Not since
之后就没见过了
she went to the bathroom.
有人吗
Hello?
老爹 你好
Hi, Daddy.
现在只是没有办法...
There is just no way...
莱基 你在哪 小可爱
Lakey, where are you, baby girl?
和妈妈在一个有着大厨房♥的地方
With Mama in a place with a big kitchen
和一个有门的电梯的地方
and an elevator with a gate.
- 你还好吗 - 我想回家
- Are you okay? - I want to come home.
好的 爸爸马上就去找你 好吗
Yeah, well, Daddy's coming to get you right now, all right?
你就待在你在的地方 可以吗
You just stay exactly where you are, Lake, all right?
爸爸爱你 小可爱
Daddy loves you, baby girl.
好的 拜托快点
Okay, please hurry.
莱克...
Lake... ah.
- 她挂了 - 她有说她在哪吗
- She hung up. - Did she say where she was?
我知道她们在哪
I know exactly where they are.
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
- 你好 - 嘿 伯德 是我
- Hello? - Hey, Bird, it's me.
赛德勒 你到底在哪
Sadler, where the hell are you?
所有人都在找你
Everyone's looking for you.
- 莱克说她在小屋看到了戈麦斯 - 她看到他了
- Lake said she saw Gomez at the cabin. - She saw him?
我不知道 但她说看到了
I don't know, she says she did,
但这也太疯狂了
but is that crazy?
不不不 这并不疯狂
No, no, no, it's not crazy.
简 我把罗塞塔·冈萨雷斯阿尔es和
Jane, I've connected Rosita Gonzales
克里斯托弗 戈麦斯联♥系♥在一起了
to Christopher Gomez.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
好吧 我的意思就是...
Well, I think it means...
格斯是听从长官的命令的
that Gus was taking orders from the Commander.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这永远都不会结束的
This is never going to end.
这件事太大了 我们做不到的
This is too big. We can't do this.
听着 我得去找法医了
Look, I got to hit up Forensics.
我一会儿给你回电♥话♥ 还是这个号♥码
I'll call you back on this number.
你待着别动
Just stay where you are.
不要和任何人说 你懂我的意思吗
Don't talk to anyone. You got me?
嘿 宝贝 你还好吗
Hey, baby. You okay?
我要离开
I got to go.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait!
你想吃烤乳酪三明治吗
You ready for a grilled-cheese sandwich?
好吧
Okay.
格斯·特朗布莱的最终鉴证结果出来了吗
You got final forensics on Gus Tremblay?
我需要它们来做报告
I need them for my report.
让我看一下...
Let's see...
- 给你 - 非常感谢
- Here you go. - Thanks a lot.
- 这个报告完整吗 - 十分相信
- This report complete? - Pretty much.
这个家伙不简单啊
Quite a piece of work, this guy...
盗窃 谋杀 绑♥架♥
a thief, murderer, kidnapper.
有可以和莱克的DNA匹配的样本吗
Any DNA samples that match with Lake?
什么都没有 没有血迹 没有头发
Nothing. No blood, no hair follicles,
没有皮肤病或者表皮细胞
no cutaneous-skin or epidermis cells.
所以莱克没有在过那个后备箱
So Lake was never in that cabin?
或者可能是他非常有条不紊...
Or maybe he was methodical as hell...
知道如何来清楚犯罪现场
knew how to clean up a crime scene.
在让她在那待了五天的时间 这怎么可能
After keeping her there for five days? How is that even possible?
如果你知道你在做什么的话 显然他是知道的
If you know what you're doing, which clearly, he did.
但他怎么会有时间来做这个
And when would he have time to do that?
- 他是被伏击的 - 可能他用保鲜膜把孩子抱起来了
- He was ambushed. - Maybe he kept the kid in Saran wrap.
十分感谢
Thanks a lot.
好了好了
All right, all right.
通常这个街区要买♥♥这个得排队
There's usually a line around the block for these.
现在 你们要两份
Now, you're going to want two,
- 所以 我多做了点 - 好极了
- so I made extra. - Good.
我希望我的脸不会影响你的胃口
I hope my face doesn't ruin your appetite.
不会的
It won't.
看起来很疼
It looks like it hurts,
但我是朋克一组 所以我可以接受
but I'm punk, so I can take it.
你不是朋克
You're not punk.
- 我十分的朋克 - 你是朋克吗
- I am so punk. - You're punk?
你只有到了十六岁才能是一个朋克
You can't be punk until you're like 16, so...
这个有助于我买♥♥到我的剧本
You know, this will help when I shop my scripts.
你觉得你眼睛有个淤青
You think people are gonna be more interested in you
人们会对你更感兴趣吗
with a black eye?
好吧 不可能 并不是瘀伤 而是疤痕 对吗
Well, no, not the bruises, but the scars, right?
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表