剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
莱克 你所在的车... 是什么颜色的
Lake, the car you're in... what color is it?
前情提要
里面是黑色的
The inside is black.
里面有一个很大很高级的无线电
It has one of these big, fancy radios.
一台警用无线电吗
A police radio?
二十多岁的西班牙裔女性
Hispanic female in her 20s.
瑞德并不是为了钱来的
Red didn't come for the cash.
他是为了那个女的 是暗♥杀♥
He came for her. It was an assassination.
小屋突袭... 并不是一个抢劫案
Casita raid... it wasn't a robbery.
那个女性受害者... 她就是目标
The female victim... She was the target.
警局的腐♥败♥问题 警♥察♥们正在调查
Police corruption. The cops are in on it.
换作是别人 我绝不会相信
If it was anybody else, I'd never believe it.
可是这次是简
But it's Jane.
你和我姐姐上♥床♥了
You slept with my sister.
简 数学问题并不复杂
The math is not complicated, Jane.
你和汤姆再加上九个月
You and Tom plus nine months!
- 你告诉汤姆了吗 - 没 但我打算说
- Did you tell Tom? - No, but I'm going to!
也会告诉皮特
And Pete!
- 我觉得我们找到了你的SUV - 谁签的
- I think we found your SUV. - Who signed it out?
格斯·特朗布莱
Gus Tremblay.
格斯·特朗布莱就是一个恶棍
Gus Tremblay's a thug.
他掌控着几十人的黑警小队
He ran a two-bit lick crew of dirty cops,
而且他为了上♥床♥信口开河
and he shot his mouth off to get laid.
而现在他玩火自焚了
And now it's blowing up on him.
我现在把你撤出这个案子
I'm taking you off of this.
你不用管了
You're done.
- 你打算做什么 - 试着去弄明白
- What are we gonna do now? - Try and figure out
这个死去的女人是谁 还有他们为什么要击杀她
who this dead woman is and why they targeted her.
这能帮助我们找到莱克
And that's gonna help us find Lake?
希望如此
I hope so.
我对明天感到恐慌
I'm afraid of tomorrow.
我也是
Me, too.
谷中十日
第八日
# 蚂蚁在行军 十个一排排十列 #
The ants go marching 10 by 10
# 哇哦 哇哦 #
Hurrah, hurrah
# 蚂蚁在行军 十个一排排十列 #
The ants go marching 10 by 10
# 哇哦 哇哦 #
Hurrah, hurrah
# 蚂蚁在行军 十个一排排十列 #
The ants go marching 10 by 10
# 小蚂蚁停下说结束 #
The little one stops to say "The end"!
# 他们行军在... #
And they all go marching down...
# 去地下 #
To the ground
# 避开 #
To get out
# 大雨 #
Of the rain...
这个故事当中没有天使
There are no angels in this story.
但如果你写的是关于小屋突袭的
But if you're writing about the casita raid,
那我会对它重新审视一番
I'd give it another look.
但如果你还有有点脑子 你也会逃跑的
And if you had half a brain, you'd run, too.
这很容易...
It's easy...
好 所以很容易去指责...
Okay, so it's easy to assign blame...
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
还在写文章吗
Still writing the article?
是的 而且已经晚了 我理不清这些时间线
I am. And it's late. I can't take these timelines.
你想让我看一下吗
You want me to read it?
不 不用了 谢谢
Nope. No, thank you.
为什么不呢 我以前经常看你的文章
Why not? I used to always read your articles.
我知道 但我已经自我审查过了
I know, it's just I'm already censoring myself
那样就够了
enough as it is.
我现在不想听见你的声音 知道吗
I can't have your voice in my head right now, you know?
好吧
Fine.
你在写什么
What are you writing about?
阿里 我知道你想和我吵一架
Ali, I know you want to fight with me,
但我认为 现在对我们来说
but I think there's just too much
还有太多的事情去做
going on right now for all of us,
所以能先暂停吗
so can we please just pause?
- 当然 那就暂停吧 - 我不是说我们俩
- Sure. Let's pause. - I don't mean us.
我的意思是我们不要争吵了 这... 这种紧张的氛围
I mean can we pause this argument, this... this tension.
好 汤姆
Yeah, Tom.
我会为了你 把紧张放到冰箱里的
I'll put my tension in the fridge for you.
- 你醒了吗 - 对
- You awake? - Yeah.
你睡得还好吗
Did you sleep okay?
实际上 还不错
I did, actually.
你知道为什么这样吗
You know why that is?
- 不 - 好吧 因为我们相拥而睡了
- No. - Well, because we spooned.
不只是相拥而睡 还交缠在一起...
No, we didn't just spoon, we Swiss Army spooned...
你的腿搭在我的腿上
your leg draped over my leg,
缠在一起
all nestled in, tangled up.
好像是有这么回事
Yeah, it's déjà vu all over the place...
我把你从地上拉起来
me scraping you up off the floor,
把你扶上♥床♥...
me putting you to bed...
好吧 那是你最喜欢的
Well, that's how you like it best.
你感到十分优越 就像你是老板一样
You get to feel superior, like you're the boss.
我不想再当老板了
I don't want to be the boss.
我现在处于低谷 你却表现出真♥善♥美♥的一面
Well, you're at your nicest when I'm at rock bottom.
那我是不是该表现得卑鄙无♥耻♥呢
Am I supposed to be my meanest?
嗨 这才是我认识的简
Ha! Here's my Jane.
惹她生气 对我说话就想和白♥痴♥说话一样
Getting her back up, talking to me like I'm an idiot.
- 你想从我这得到什么 - 告诉我发什么了什么
- What do you want from me, huh? - Just tell me what happened.
我正在处理 好吗
I'm handling it, okay?
哦 是嘛 你在跟进这个案子 那真是让人省心不少
Oh, well, if you're on the case, then what a great relief.
我一点也不担心了 简 拜托 我想要帮忙
I got nothing to worry about. Jane, please, I want to help.
拜托 简 你觉得是一个警♥察♥带走了莱克吗
Come on, Jane. You think a cop took Lake?
是的
I do.
好 那我们知道那个警♥察♥是谁吗
Well, do we know who this cop is?
对 我的剧中的一个顾问
Yes. A consultant on my show.
你睡了他吗
And were you sleeping with him?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你睡了
You were.
你到底做了什么 简
What did you do, Jane?
没有 我什么都没有做
Nothing! I didn't do anything!
我告诉你
I told you!
我终于遇到了一个好男人
I finally meet a good man,
但你却想毁了这一切 诋毁这一切
and you're trying to tear it down and make it dirty.
你问我问题 我告诉你事实
You asked me a question, and I told you the truth.
你一直说我是一个骗子 我不是
You keep saying I'm a liar, but I'm not.
他没有碰你 他从来都没有碰你
He didn't touch you! He never touched you.
好 好 随便你怎么说
Okay, okay. Whatever you say.
- 简 - 妈 你说的对
- Jane. - Y... mom, you're right.
好吗 我现在更好
Okay? I'll be better now.
- 我会更好的 - 我不相信你
- I'll be good. - I don't believe you.
- 你知道为什么吗 - 因为我是一个骗子
- You know why? - Because I'm a liar.
因为我编造故事
Because I make up stories.
因为你就是一个小贱♥人♥
Because you're a little slut!
你觉得这实话好听吗
How's that for the truth?
开门 简
Open the door, Jane!
我们现在不说这个可以吗
We're not talking about this, okay?
戈麦斯现在要见我
Gomez wants me in the office now.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
我... 听着 我不知道 好吗
I... look, I have no idea, okay?
嗨 我就来拿点东西 不会太长时间
Hi. I just came to get some stuff. I won't be long.
你们俩怎么了
What is going on with the two of you?
没事 姐妹之间的事
Nothing. Sister stuff.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
你能别这么说了吗
Could you stop saying that?
听着 你真的想要帮忙吗
Look, you really want to help?
- 我当然想 - 那么就去参加康复会议可以吗
- Of course I do. - Then go to a meeting, okay?
你一身的酒味
You stink of booze.
赛德勒
Sadler.
嘿 戈麦斯叫我去他办公室
Hey. Gomez called me into his office.
我正在路上
I'm on my way.
- 你在那吗 - 他想要干什么
- You gonna be there? - What does he want?
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表