剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
- 我是凯瑟琳·柯林斯 - 简的助理
- I'm Kathryn Collins. - Jane's assistant.
凯西
Casey.
你劈腿了我的助理
You are sleeping with my assistant?
你要求查简·赛德勒的信息源
You asked about the Jane Sadler source.
格斯·特朗布莱 缉毒科
Gus Tremblay. Narcotics.
看起来他们的关系不止信息交换那么简单
By the looks of it, their relationship is more than professional.
你和赛德勒在一起多久了
How long you and Sadler been sleeping together?
你觉得我带走了她的女儿
You think I took her kid?
她很美
She's beautiful.
我们可不可以多要点钱
We were wondering if we could have some more money.
如果皮特和我结婚了
When Pete and I get married,
你要什么都行
you'll have whatever you need.
我真的以为你已经戒了
I actually thought that you were clean.
我是戒了 直接了当地一次性戒掉
I am clean. Cold turkey.
但是他是个特别不同寻常的写手
But he's an extraordinary writer.
你在邀请我给你丈夫一个工作
You just invited me here to give your husband a job.
- 就见见他 - 好
- Just meet with him. - Fine.
我得先办点事
I have to run an errand,
- 然后我立即去找你 - 我爱你
- and then I'll be right over. - I love you.
你真的认为凯西会伤害你的女儿吗
You really think Casey's capable of hurting your daughter?
- 我不知道 - 上上上上
- I don't know. - Go, go, go, go!
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Hands up!
《谷中十日》 第一季 第五集
# 别让这首歌♥成为我们的最后一首 #
Don't let this be our final song
# 别让这首歌♥成为我们的最后一首 #
Don't let this be our final song
# 在你说今夜结束之前听完我要说的话 #
So, hear me out before you say the night is over
# 我想让你知道我们要继续下去 #
I want you to know that we gotta, gotta carry on
# 所以别让这首歌♥成为我们的最后一首 #
So don't let this be our final song
# 宝贝 当我们年少时 #
Baby, when we were young
# 我们没什么可以编织 #
There was nothing to make believe
# 我们唱的这首歌♥ #
And the songs that we sang
# 是为你我所写 #
They were written for you and me
# 旋律在重复 #
Melodies on repeat
# 这是你在我身边时我听到的所有 #
That's what I hear when you're by my side
# 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 #
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh
# 耶 这是你在我身边时我听到的所有 #
Yeah, that's what I hear when you're by my side
# 但当你走了 音乐停了 #
But when you're gone, the music goes
# 我失去了我的旋律 我的灵魂 #
I lose my rhythm, lose my soul
# 所以别让这首歌♥成为我们的最后一首 #
So hear me out before you say the night is over
# 我想让你知道... #
I want you to know...
嘿 你需要帮忙过台词吗
Hey, you need, uh, help running your lines?
- 什么 - 你懂的
- What? - You know...
“队长 二号♥代码事件
"Sergeant, we've got a Code-2 in progress,
我们需要支援”
we're gonna need backup."
哦 哦 我不是演员
Oh, no, I'm not an actress.
哦 不是吗
Oh, no?
我只是看到美女在演播室
I just assumed with the script and the TV studio
看剧本 所以这么说的
and beautiful girl.
由此推断
Uh, judging from that performance,
你也不是个演员
you're not an actor either.
不是 我是音乐制♥作♥人
No. Music producer.
哇 很酷的工作
Wow. Cool job.
你来这开会吗还是什么其他
Are you here for a meeting or something?
嗯 其他
Yeah. Or something.
妈妈的工作场地比你的大好多
Mama's work is way bigger than yours!
那是因为妈妈选择商业而不是艺术
Well, that's because Mama chose commerce over art.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是凯西 你呢
I'm Casey. Who are you?
我是莱克
I'm Lake.
这是个电影明星的名字
That's a movie star name.
你是电影明星吗
Are you a movie star?
不是 笨蛋 我只有八岁
No, silly. I'm only eight.
好吧 小可爱
Okay, adorable.
对 她很可爱
Yeah, she's okay.
你不是来这开会的 对吗
You're not here for a meeting, are you?
啊 不是 我只是想给你留个好印象
Uh, no, I was just trying to impress you.
我把孩子放在这
I'm just dropping my kid off.
顺便说 我是皮特
I'm Pete, by the way.
十分钟后我就没事了
You know, I'm about ten minutes from a free afternoon.
你想要随便吃点什么吗
You want to maybe grab a bite to eat?
我们可以去海边兜风随便走走
We could drive up the coast a little and get lost.
额 实际上我
Um, I already am, actually.
迷路了 我是说
Lost, I mean.
我在这转了半天
I got turned around
想找马丁院长楼
trying to find the "Dean Martin Building."
哦 这样 我们可以带你去
Oh. Well, we'll walk you across.
- 对 宝贝 来了 - 哦 好的
- Yeah. Come on, babes. - Oh. Okay.
宝贝 快来 快点
Babes, come on. Let's shake a lake.
嘿 所以这个面试
Hey, so, this interview.
你是服装设计还是美发化妆
You're a costume designer or hair and makeup?
灯光摄影
Key grip?
我是来面试助理岗位的
I'm interviewing for an assistant position.
简·赛德勒 她是导演
Jane Sadler, she's a showrunner...
- 啊 - 你认识她
- Ah. - You know her?
啊我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
我可以给你说说好话
I'd put in a good word,
但我觉得可能会帮倒忙
but I think it would hurt your chances.
- 妈妈 - 嘿 我觉得...
- Mama! - Hey, I'm feeling like...
哇 你在这 你好啊
Whoa! There you are! Hello!
你好
Hello!
特别 特别的女孩
Special, special girl.
我去了电影学院
Well, I went to film school
因为我觉得我想成为一名导演
because I thought I wanted to be a director.
实际上 起初我觉得我想成为演员
Actually, at first I thought I wanted to be an actress,
但是 可能这个圈子里的每个人
but, you know, probably everybody in this business
都有这个梦想 对吧
had that dream at some point, right?
我没有
I didn't.
这不是对所有人来说的
Well. It's not for everyone.
压力很大而且总是要保持外表光鲜
So much pressure to look perfect all the time.
我不是说你不是
I mean, not that you don't.
你看起来很美
You look great.
无论如何 我看到你的作品之后
Anyway, I got super into docs in school,
就沉迷于纪录片了
which was when I saw your movie.
实在太棒了
Which was amazing.
然后我听说了这部戏
And then I heard about this show,
我想如果可以跟着你
and I just thought it would be so cool
拍警♥察♥的话就太酷了
to be a part of you, taking on the cops again.
但是这不是纪录片
But this isn't a documentary.
对 这是 一个警♥匪♥剧
Right, it's, like, a cop show.
也很酷
Which is cool.
有一些真的很棒
Some of them are really good.
我是说 我觉得如果能看你是
I mean, I think it would be amazing
如何找到故事 有新的想法
to see how you find your stories,
叙述的手法 这些都很棒
come up with ideas, build a narrative.
因为我想成为一个作家
Because I want to be a writer.
- 我刚才已经说了 对吗 - 没有 你没说
- I said that already, right? - No. You didn't.
你知道吗 凯西 如果你想在这个圈子活下去
You know, Casey, if you want to survive in this business,
你得知道你想干什么
you need to know what you want.
或者至少会伪装一下
Or at least be able to fake it.
你看起来并不清楚
You don't seem like you do.
我知道 我想成为一个作家
I do. I want to be a writer.
我想成为你
I want to be you,
或者...
or...
- 我想像你一样 - 嗯
- I want to be like you. - Mm.
哦 你知道吗 对不起 我需要接这个电♥话♥
Oh. You know what? I'm sorry. I need to get this.
但是谢谢你来 谢谢
But thank you so much for coming in... really.
- 嗯 - 很高兴见到你
- Um... - It was really nice to meet you.
我知道这个工作...
You know, I...I know what this job is...
打打杂 回电♥话♥
getting groceries, returning calls...
我都没问题的 我想要这个工作
and... and I'm totally on board. I really want this.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表