剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
I'll get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的简 这是你要的真♥相♥ 格斯
我是奎恩 O'法雷尔
This is, uh, Quinn O'Farrell,
1968年8月6日出生于加州的弗雷斯♥诺♥
born August 6, 1968, Fresno, California.
伙计们 是我
Gus, uh, it's me.
我录制这盘磁带以预防意外发生
I'm making this tape in case something bad happens.
你知道我做过一些很糟糕的事情
You know I've done some terrible stuff,
如果我出了事了 我可能罪有应得
and if I go down for it, I probably deserve it,
但是 我一定要留下证据
but still, I'm not gonna go without leaving an account.
就是这 我们到了
This is it. We're here.
下车吧
Get out of the car.
拜托 你这样太奇怪了
Come on, you're being ridiculous.
我是说真的
Seriously.
很漂亮吧
It's amazing, isn't it?
无论发生了什么
No matter what's going on,
无论... 我搞砸了什么
no matter... how messed up I get,
它依然为我停留在这里
it still always does it for me.
以前和奎恩一起来过这...
Used to come up here with Quinn...
喝酒抽烟
drink beer, blow off steam.
都是我做的 简
I did it, Jane.
我就是瑞德
I'm Red.
什么
What?
是我带走莱克
I took Lake.
在托潘加 是我把她从房♥子里抱走的
I took her from that house in Topanga.
你明白了吧
I mean, you know.
明白了吧
Don't you?
我想也是
I thought so.
所以呢
So what?
关于这个你什么都不想说吗
You have nothing to say about that?
不 我不想
No, I don't.
莱克已经回来了 这是我唯一关心的事情
Lake's back. That's all I care about.
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
你难道没有想象过这个场景吗
Haven't you fantasized about this,
直面折磨你的人 猛揍她的脸
facing down your tormentor, bashing her face in?
没有
No.
没有
No.
莱克没事了 然后... 然后... 那个...
Lake's okay, and... and... that...
- 那是我唯一关心的 - 是吗
- that's all I care about. - Is she?
我用氯仿捂住你女儿的脸
I covered your little girl's face with chloroform.
我把她关在都是老鼠的房♥间里
I locked her up in an empty house full of rats.
我喂她吃从垃圾箱里捡来的食物
I fed her food from the garbage.
我给她下药 然后把她放到格斯的后备箱里
I drugged her, and I put her in Gus' trunk.
因为我做的这些事他已经死了
And now he's dead for what I did.
来啊 简
Come on, Jane!
我在这
Here I am.
我就是那个怪兽
I'm the monster!
打我啊 你有权这么做啊 贱♥人♥
So hit me, you entitled bitch!
很感谢你这么做
Thank you for that.
这是我该受的
I deserve it.
也是我需要的
And I need it.
我开车带你出来谈话
I took you for a drive to talk.
结果十分愚蠢地把你放出了汽车
Stupidly, I let you out of the car.
你攻击我
You attacked me.
很抱歉...
I'm sorry...
但我没得选
but I had no choice.
伯德
Bird?
你怎么来了
What are you doing?
举起手来 比尔森
Show me your hands, Bilson.
嘿 是... 是我 发生了什么
Hey, it's... it's me. What's going on?
赛德勒 从车里出来
Sadler, get out of the car.
她不在这
She's not here.
她不在我这
I don't have her.
那她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
在K镇的时候我放走了她
I let her go in K-Town.
我开车到这只是为了呼吸口新鲜空气 喘口气
I drove up here to take a breath, get some air.
这周太多事发生了
It's been a long week.
够了 这实在太荒谬了
Okay. This is ridiculous.
我现在要回到我的车里了 好吗
I'm gonna go to my car now, all right?
你想和我一起去吗
You want to follow me down?
你就在这待着
You stay right here.
轻点
Easy!
你哪都不能去
You ain't going nowhere.
有一天 麦琪 米利 莫利和梅
Maggie and Milly and Molly and May
去沙滩玩耍
went down to the beach to play one day.
想去游泳吗
Want to go for a swim?
麦琪找到了一个会唱歌♥的贝壳
And Maggie discovered a shell that sang so sweetly,
她忘记了所有的困扰
she couldn't remember her troubles.
简
Jane?
就是过来看看你
Just came to check in on ya.
你妈妈十分担心 你还好吗
Your mom's worried. You good?
- 我想回去 - 喂
- I want to go back. - Whew!
别傻了 这很好玩的
Don't be silly. It'll be fun.
然后米利和一只搁浅的海星做朋友
And Milly befriended a stranded star
它的五条触手懒洋洋地
whose rays five languid fingers were.
莫利被一个可怕的东西追赶
And Molly was chased by a horrible thing
那个东西一边追赶一边吐泡泡
which raced sideways while blowing bubbles.
比利 离我远点
Billy, get off me!
滚开
Get off!
- 我要告诉我妈妈 - 去吧 去说吧
- I'm gonna tell my mom! - Go ahead.
她不会相信你的
She won't believe you.
然后梅带着一块和世界一样小 和孤独一样大的
And May came home with a smooth, round stone...
光滑而圆润的石头回家
as small as a world and as large as alone.
简y 怎么了
Janey, what happened?
我不能呼吸
I couldn't breathe.
没事的
It's fine.
你很好的 不要夸张了
You're fine. Don't exaggerate.
不 妈妈 我没有 他把我扔下水了
Mom, I'm not! He dropped me.
他当然不会 他很爱你的
Of course he didn't. He loves you.
你为什么总是喜欢编造一些这样糟糕的故事
Why do you always have to go and make up such terrible stories?
她不会相信你的
She won't believe you.
跟我聊聊罗莎·加西亚吧
Talk to me about Rosa Garcia.
你把子弹射到她的头 为什么
You put a bullet in her head. Why?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
她是麦地那审判的关键证人
She was a key witness in the Medina trial.
谁宣判了她的死刑
Who ordered her dead?
克里斯托弗 戈麦斯给她了一个手镯
Christopher Gomez bought her a bracelet.
她们之间有暧昧关系吗
Were they having an affair?
他们和你一样 伯德
That's just like you, Bird.
你认为这些归结为爱和破碎的心吗
You think this comes down to love, broken hearts?
那是什么
Then what?
谎言
Lies.
她在证人席上说谎 了
She lied on the stand?
克里斯托弗 戈麦斯花钱
That's what Christopher Gomez paid for,
让她作假证
false testimony?
为了那个信念 他开始了这条该死的职业道路
That conviction launched his damn career.
这一且都比她重要多了 你知道的 对吗
This is a whole lot bigger than her. You know that, right?
戈麦斯长官涉及其中吗
Is Commander Gomez involved?
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
我们是谁
Who's "We"?
你有没有注意过吗
Have you even been paying attention?
我认为只有我能帮你
Can only help you if I understand.
为什么戈麦斯会找上你
Why did Gomez come to you?
奎恩和我之间有一些事情...
Me and Quinn had our thing...
捣毁赌场 挣毒品的钱
busting up gambling houses, taking drug money.
这就是全部的了
That's all it was.
然后呢...
And...?
戈麦斯发现了
Gomez found out.
他本可以把我供出来 但他没有
He could've turn me in, but he didn't.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表