剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
简 这位是马西·赛克斯 儿童保护协会的
Jane, this is Marcy Sykes from Child Protective Services.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
赛德勒女士 找个地方谈谈吧
Ms. Sadler, is there somewhere we can talk?
不管怎样你都会把这个故事写出来 对吧
You're gonna run this story one way or the other, right?
有可能
Probably.
- 明天还是这个点 - 好的
- This time tomorrow? - Okay.
你都写了些什么 需要让我先看一眼吗
What are you writing about? You want me to read it?
不用了 谢谢
Nope. No, thank you.
戈麦斯从警局里打给我 我在去的路上
Gomez called me into his office. I'm on my way.
不要告诉他
Just don't tell him about
小屋一号♥受害者的事 知道吗
the Casita Victim Number One, all right?
我得再查查
I need to dig into this a little more.
无名氏的个人物品
Personal effects from your Jane Doe.
有一个地址 但不是冈萨雷斯阿尔女士的
There's an address, but not from Ms. Gonzalez.
那是谁的
Then who?
原始购买♥♥人 克里斯托弗·戈麦斯
The original buyer... Christopher Gomez.
这不是一个警♥察♥贪污的故事
This is not another story about police corruption.
这是一个关于 伤透心的
This is about one man, heartbroken,
妄想而不理智的男人
delusional, irrational.
这个人有什么故事
What's the story with this guy?
他在小屋里杀了谁
Who'd he kill at this casita?
特朗布莱
Tremblay!
没谁 帮派的人 不用担心
Nobodies... bangers. It's nothing to worry about.
听着 我们会抓到他的
Look, we're gonna get him.
- 妈妈 - 哦天哪
- Mama! - Oh, my God!
哦 天哪 莱克
Oh, my God! Lake!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
《谷中十日》
蒲公英是一种野花
Taraxacum is a wildflower
原产于欧洲与北美洲
native to Eurasia and North America.
第九日
株体皆可食用
They are edible in their entirety.
常用名"蒲公英"取自法文
The common name, "Dandelion," Comes from French...
蒲公英又寓"狮牙"
dant-de-lion, meaning "Lion's tooth."
我要听花生酱
Okay, now do peanut butter.
见赛德勒和她孩子没有
Hey, you see Sadler and the kid?
- 花生酱 - 谢谢
- Peanut butter... - All right.
是一种
Is a food paste
将土长花生干培过后制成的糊状食物
made from ground, dry-roasted peanuts.
来自魁北克 蒙特利尔的马塞勒斯吉尔摩埃德森
Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec,
是第一位
was the first person
于1884年获花生酱专利的人
to patent peanut butter in 1884...
花 嗨
Pea... hey.
他们说我们能在这休息会
They told us we could relax in here,
远离喧嚣
get away from the chaos.
那就好
Good.
曲奇香奶
Cookies and cream.
我儿子在你这么大的时候最爱喝这个了
This was my son's favorite at your age.
警♥察♥叔叔给的东西
Oh, if a policeman gives it to you,
你必须接受
you have to have it.
法律规定
That's actually the law.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好喝吗
Good?
你知道吗 你真是个厉害的小朋友
You know, you're one impressive little kid.
准备好跟我谈谈了吗
Think you're ready to have a talk with me now,
我问你几个问题
let me ask you some questions?
爸爸妈妈能陪着我吗
Can Mama be there? And Daddy?
我会请一位儿童专家
I'm going to have someone there that works with children,
帮助小朋友一起度过这些
helps them through this sort of stuff.
妈妈爸爸在隔壁等你可以吗
Is it all right if Mommy and Daddy wait in the next room?
你很安全
You'll be safe.
我们可以看监控
Maybe we can watch on the video?
对呀 你可以向我们吐舌头
Yeah, you could stick your tongue out at us.
没错
Yeah?
通常 我们都不允许家长陪同
Normally, we do this without your parents,
但我们可以让他们看监视器 但不能听
but we can let them watch... turn the sound off.
那样 你就可以告诉我你的秘密
That way, if you want to tell me a secret,
你知我知
nobody else will hear it.
怎么样
What do you say?
- 好吧 - 真乖
- Okay. - There you go.
"我看着这些心烦意乱的家长们
"I watched these embattled parents"
面对着自己的无力
face their own powerlessness.
"能做的只有等待"
"All that's left to do is wait."
"就这样 我们等待"
"And so, we wait."
太棒了
That's good.
发送 发送
Send that. Send that.
- 汤姆 - 嗨 我寄出去了
- Tom. - Hey, I sent it.
我集中精力写了一晚上
I had to... had to plug my nose and write all night.
喝了半瓶伏特加才能不批判自己
Drank half a bottle of vodka to stop from judging myself,
最后还是寄出去了
you know, but I sent it.
- 汤姆 听着 - 虽然迟了两天 但 写的很好
- Tom, listen. - It's two days late, but I... it's good.
阿里 我不习惯这么快就完稿
Ali, um, I'm not used to even writing that fast.
我猜他们可能会想要
I think they're gonna probably want
- 一个续集 因为这还没 - 汤姆 听着
- a continuing story 'cause it's not... - Tom, listen, listen.
- 还没结束 - 他们找到她了 生龙活虎
- ...'cause it's not wrapped up. - They found her alive and well.
什么 莱克
What, Lake?
他们找到她了
They found her?
对 她现在在警局 她很安全
Yeah, she's here at the LAPD, and she's fine.
谢天谢地
Well, thank God.
我是说
I mean, that's...
这太棒了
That's amazing.
- 没错 - 难以置信
- Yeah. - I can't believe that.
你能去趟商店
Hey, can you run by the grocery store,
买♥♥点东西 然后在简家汇合
just pick up some stuff, and meet us at Jane's?
好的
Yeah.
但 我可能没法开车
I mean, I probably... I probably shouldn't drive.
我一身酒味 亲爱的
I smell like booze, honey.
打车吧
Grab a cab.
好的
Yeah, okay.
莱克
Lake?
你能告诉我那晚 你从凯西家被带走的情况吗
Can you tell me about the night you were taken from Casey?
很亮的光线
There was a big light...
一声巨响
and a big, loud bang...
后来 我就在车里醒来
and then, I woke up in a car.
你看见是谁在开车吗
Did you see who was driving the car?
有一次 我看见过一只蜂鸟
Once, I saw a hummingbird
像熊蜂那么小
that was the size of a bumblebee.
那是一种很小的鸟
Now that's a pretty small bird.
我想抓住它
I wanted to catch it,
但我妈妈不让
but my mom wouldn't let me.
她看见一条响尾蛇
She saw a rattlesnake,
我还没看到 她就把我抱起来了
and she picked me up and ran before I got to see it.
她把你照顾得很好
She takes good care of you.
所以 你当时在车后座
So, you were in the back seat of the car.
司机跟你说话了吗
Did the driver speak to you?
没有
No.
他把我带回他家
He... He took me to his house,
我一直呆在一间房♥间里
and I had to stay in a room.
我给你看些照片
If I show you some pictures,
你能告诉我
you think you'd be able to tell me
司机是哪一个吗
which one was the man that was driving the car?
我错过了街舞课
I missed hip-hop class,
我打赌格雷斯会做所有的动作 但我却不会
and I bet Grace knows all the moves and I don't.
警探 能谈谈吗
Detective, could I have a word?
你做得很棒
You did real good.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
看看她 她很好
Oh, look at her. She's okay.
她没事的
She's herself.
压力太大了 她很累了
It's too much pressure. She's tired.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表