剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
如果我睡在你床上 你还会离开吗
If I sleep in your bed, are you going to leave?
不会 我保证
No, I promise.
# 奇艺恩典 #
Amazing grace
# Amazing Grace #
# 如此甘甜 #
How sweet the sound
# 我等罪人 #
That saved a wretch
# 竟蒙赦免 #
Like me
# 昔我迷失 #
I once was lost
# 今日 #
But now
# 正途 #
I'm found
# 曾经盲目 #
Was blind
# 重又得见 #
But now I see
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你是奥布里吗
Aubrey, right?
我是伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
我是瑞德的朋友
I'm a friend of Red's.
听说了
Yeah, I heard.
听着 我知道你们喜欢
Look, um, I know you guys like to cut your stuff
把婴儿粉和虾粉之类的混在里面
with, you know, baby powder and sea monkeys and stuff.
不会
Nope.
这是好货
It's good stuff.
是吗
Yeah?
你自己验吧
I'll let you see for yourself.
绝不掺假
Stuff is straight.
这里面没有婴儿粉
There's no baby powder in there.
试试你就知道了
Check it out. You tell me.
多少钱
How much?
之前的价 七十五美元
$75, like I said.
- 卡 卡 - 卡
- Cut, cut, cut! - Cutting!
嘿 亨利 你觉得这怎么...
Hey, Henry, you think if you can get to that line...
很好 很好 兄弟 谢谢
Great. That's great, man, thanks.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
你们很棒 真的 我很喜欢那一段
That was great. I really, really liked it.
我能看看那个吗
Can I see that for a second?
只是... 我们休息一会吧
Just... just... Can we just hold here for a minute?
- 好的 谢谢 - 刚真的很棒 兄弟
- All right, thanks. - That felt good, man.
说真的 酷毙了
Seriously, that was bad-ass.
其实吧 我不喜欢这把枪
You know what? I don't like the gun.
- 还有其他道具吗 - 我看看
- We got anything else? - Let me check.
- 谢谢 - 嘿 卡门 等等
- Thanks. - Yo, yo, hey, Carmen, hold up.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
这是道具组会议的时候 简挑选的抢
That's the gun Jane picked out in the props meeting.
我知道了 马特 谢谢
I got it, Matt, thanks.
嘿 我收到短♥信♥了 怎么了
Hey, I got your text. What's going on?
- 不会吧 - 演员们...
- Oh, come on. - Actors...
不是吧 你开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding?
拜托一定是十万火急的事
Tell me you're on fire.
我在睡觉呢
I'm sleeping.
你在瞎说什么 现在才九点
What are you talking about? It's 9:00.
不是你说的
You're the one who told me
我偶尔也得睡够八小时吗
I had to get eight hours once in a while.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
我绝对不会告诉你 要睡够八个小时
I would never tell you to get eight hours sleep.
周四 午餐的时候 吃的墨西哥鱼卷
Thursday, lunch, fish tacos,
"简 这可是持久战
"Jane, it's a marathon.
你需要学着自我调节"
You need to learn to pace yourself."
我说的是墨西哥鱼卷
I was talking about the fish tacos.
听着 偶尔我们也需要冲刺 好吧
Look, once in a while, we got to sprint, okay?
其实今晚一切都好
Everything's fine tonight, actually.
明天才是大问题
Tomorrow is our problem.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
小巷里的那一场
Well, uh, the scene in the alley
没办法拍
is not gonna fly.
为什么
What?
申请被拒了
The permit fell through,
而且喷水架也不能用
and, uh, we can't do a rain tower.
但那是整集的重点啊
It's the point of the whole episode.
不过是恋爱场景 你放哪一集都可以
It's a love scene. You can put it anywhere.
听着 我们会在十一点前结束
Listen, we're gonna wrap by 11:00,
所以新的剧本需要
so as long as we got the new pages
- 至少在四点之前... - 四点
- by 4:00, at the latest... - 4:00?
- 早上吗 - 肯定不是下午
- A.M.? - Not 4:00 p.M.,
因为明天就要开拍了
'cause we're gonna shoot the thing tomorrow,
所以我必须拿到剧本
so I got to have the pages.
但我向孩子保证了 今晚不会工作
But I promised my kid I wouldn't work tonight.
其实吧 我也可以让马特来写
You know what? I can always get Matt to write it.
真是有趣
Very funny.
我刚服了安♥眠♥药♥
I just took an Ambien.
很好 那能让你放松
That's great. You know what? It'll keep you loose.
好了 听着 简 我了解你
Okay. Listen, Jane, I know you.
有一点小压力
With a little pressure,
你写出来的东西会更好
you're gonna come up with something even better.
是啊
Yeah.
我们是战士
We're soldiers, all right?
我们服从命令
We take orders.
并不是一切都合乎常理
Doesn't always make sense.
所以 你逮捕了那些毒贩
So, you arrest these dealers,
你抓了他们 然后呢
you bring them in, then what happens next?
我们把人交出去
We hand them over.
放长线钓大鱼
Up the chain.
这样更大的交易…
That's where the bigger deals...
你还是你...
It's typical for you...
我们想在天黑后动手...
Yeah, we try to do it after dark...
这样就无人可知
so that no one knows,
- 也会更容易 - 为什么
- 'cause that's easier. - Why?
因为我们能装作 一切都没有发生
Because then we can pretend it didn't happen.
我们可以喝啤酒 做违规的事情
We can drink beer, do stuff we shouldn't do,
说不能说的话
say stuff we shouldn't say.
早上的时候 我们感觉自己是废物
Well, we feel like garbage in the morning,
但这能麻醉自己
but it's narcotics.
- 那是混沌状态 - 是的
- It's chaos. - Yeah.
我知道... 完全明白了
Yeah, I get... I get that. Totally.
我是说...
Yeah, I mean...
我能有一些感觉
I mean, I can relate to some of that.
我能有...
I can relate to...
夜晚的美好不就是能
Um, well, the night is just good
装作有些事没有发生吗
for pretending that something didn't happen?
你在笑什么
Whoa, whoa. Why are you laughing?
你非常紧张
It's just you're very intense.
你也很紧张
You're very intense, too.
嗨 是我
Hi, it's me.
你还在工作吗
Are you still working?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 我能推进来吗 - 可以
- You okay if I pull it in? - Yeah.
感谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我知道很晚了
I know it's late.
十二点半而已
It's only 12:30.
是我最忙的时候
This is my rush hour.
- 外面很潮湿 - 是啊
- Wet. - Yeah.
真是暴雨大作
Cats and dogs.
"小屋大屠♥杀♥"... 很热门的选择
"Bloodbath at the casita"... that's a hot choice.
费用会很高
It's gonna be expensive.
是啊
Yeah.
我得帮忙增添一些预算
Had to put some fees into the budget.
等等 这戏你自己还投钱的吗
Wait. You put your own money into the show?
- 是啊 - 为什么
- Yeah. - For what?
买♥♥起重机吗 还是爆竹
A crane? A few squibs?
还是雇一百个没人会记得的临时演员
A hundred extras for a shot no one's gonna remember?
新手错误 朋友
Rookie mistake, my friend.
OPM 用其他人的钱
OPM... Other People's Money.
说真的 大家在意的
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表