剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
Can you do that?
不一定
Not well.
只要给我一些你能想到的名字 并将他们写下来就好
Just give me some names, write them down.
- 好吧 - 好吗
- All right. - All right?
Jane
Jane?
- 怎么了 嗨 - 嗨
- Yeah? Hi. Hi. - Hey. Hi.
我们没想到你会回来
We, uh, weren't expecting you,
所以我们把一些差事分配给了Casey
so we sent Casey to run a few errands.
我应该给她打电♥话♥说一下 还是
SShould I call her, or...
不用了 实际上我不是回来工作的
Uh, no. I'm actually not here to work.
好吧
Okay.
那么 你想喝点什么吗
Well, um... can I get you anything?
咖啡 骨头汤
A coffee, bone broth?
不用了 我 我很好
No, I'm good.
- 好吧 - 谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
好的
Okay.
那个
Well...
我们都很关心你
we're all thinking about you, so...
谢谢
Thanks.
内疚 从内疚开始
Guilt... start with guilt.
玩的愉快
Have fun.
妈妈
Mama!
有什么能帮你吗 小姐
Can I help you, miss?
呃 我是他的朋友 他叫我来的
Um, I'm a friend. He called me.
什么情况 你打了那个男的
What the hell? You attacked that guy?
就是没控制住
It just... happened.
警♥察♥那边怎么样
How'd it go with the cops?
Kath 你说你早上要去警局
Kath, you said you were gonna go in this morning
给他们录口供
and give them a statement.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
我们已经说好了 你就说你整晚都和我在一起
We already went over it. You just say you were with me all night.
如果让我包庇你 我得知道为什么
If I'm covering for you, I need to know why.
你真的是自己一个人吗
Were you really alone?
我们能不能不要现在说这个
Can we not go over this right now?
那我来这干嘛
Then why am I here?
来处理我的车
To deal with my car.
嘿 听着
Hey, look.
让我们先把眼下解决了 好吗
Let's just get through this, all right?
先生 你现在要和我们走一趟了
Sir, we're gonna need you to come with us now.
我是Bird
Bird here.
警探
Detective.
长官
Sir.
听着 我需要你查一下Sadler的案子
Listen, I need something from you on the Sadler case.
我想知道她在和我们这边的谁联♥系♥
I want to know who she's been talking to on our side...
她的警♥察♥顾问
her police consultant.
没有这个人 我已经和制片方查过了
There isn't one. I checked with production already.
那这个人肯定不在编制里 你看过她的剧了吗
Then he must be off the books. Have you seen her show?
我没看过
Can't say I have.
所有的东西都涉及了 比如部门结构
Well, it's all in there... department structure,
警♥察♥局内部陈列 甚至我们的无线电密♥码♥
station layout, right down to our radio codes.
这是彻彻底底的安全侵入
That is a complete breach of security.
也许她的想象力很丰富
Maybe she's got a vivid imagination.
有人在和她联♥系♥
No, someone's been talking to her.
这是未授权的 我需要知道是谁
It's unauthorized. I need a name.
局长 我在找一个失踪的孩子
Sir, I'm looking for a missing kid.
那就两个都找
Well, do both.
- 嘘 嘿 - 知道你在哪吗
- Shh. Hey. - Where are you supposed to be?
如果没有你的戏 就像鸽子一样
If you don't have a spot, always back to holding,
在旁边等着
like a pigeon.
- 来吧 - 我不是你想的那些人
- Come on. - I'm not who you think I am.
没有人是 我的朋友 走吧
No one is, my friend. Let's go.
John Bird 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
John Bird, L.A.P.D.
这是真的
It's real.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Can I help you find something?
写手们
Writers.
跟我来
Follow me.
嘿 你在哪
Hey. Uh, where are you?
Al 我对你很残酷吗
Am I cruel to you, Al?
什么 当然不啊
What? Of course not.
我应该早点打给你的 对不起
I should have called sooner. I'm sorry.
几天了终于能睡一觉 我觉得我很需要它
First sleep in days... I guess I needed it.
我瞧不起你了吗
Do I belittle you?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
那个视频是从我办公室发出去的
The video was sent from here.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
是剧组里的某人干的
It's someone from the show.
看起来是的
Looks like it.
Al 我坐在这写那些我错怪过的
Al, I'm sitting here making a list
我怠慢过的人的名单
of people I've wronged, people I've slighted.
不 听着 你不是一个残酷的人
No. Listen, you are not a cruel person.
你是一个强势的人
You are a powerful person,
有些人 他们可能混淆了
and some people, they get confused by that.
是 但是谁会这么做呢
Yeah, but who? Who would do this?
你同事 天知道
At your work? God knows.
- 他们都是吸血鬼 - 不全是这样的
- They're all vampires. - That's not true.
亲爱的 你陷入误区了
Honey, you have a blind spot there.
听着 我现在就来找你
Listen, I'm coming straight to you.
跟我保证你不会陷进去 好吗
Promise me you will not get sucked in, okay?
不许工作 好吗
No work. Okay?
- 好 我答应你 - 好的
- Yeah, I-I won't. - Okay.
这样很好 这样是进步
This is good. This is progress.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好 Matt
Okay. Matt.
Matt
Matt.
Matt有罪
Matt is guilty.
为什么Matt有罪
Why is Matt guilty?
来这
Come here!
到这来
Come here!
你跑不掉的 Lake
Ah, you can't get away, Lake.
抓到你啦
I got ya!
到这来
Come here!
好的
All right.
跟我说说你们平常的一天
Talk me through your normal day.
好吧 第一件事
Well, uh, first thing,
我们进来 检查Isabel轮
we come in, we check the Isabel Wheel.
他在开玩笑 那是一个愚蠢的玩笑
He's kidding. That's... That's just a stupid joke.
对我来说不是
Not to me, it isn't.
受伤 苦日子
Wounded, Slumming...
愤怒
Rage.
Isabel是谁
Who's Isabel?
她是剧里的明星
Uh, she's the star of the show...
通告表里的第一位
number one on the call sheet.
但是有时候她有相处
But she can, at times, be quite a handful.
对 如果她不在状态的话 我们知道
Yeah, uh, if she's in a hot zone, then we know
Jane一整天就要到屋子外面去管理她
Jane's gonna be out of the room all day, managing her.
但是严格来说 这不是一个大事
But seriously, it's not like it's a real thing.
只是我们发发脾气 抱怨一下
It's just something that we... we do to blow off steam.
所以Jane不在的时候 谁去做这个事
So, who does that when Jane's not here...
管她
the managing?
Matt是联合制♥作♥人 通常是他负责
Matt's the co-EP, so it mostly falls to him.
所以当Jane不在的时候 对于你来说
So this would be a kind of promotion for you?
有点像升职
Jane being away.
真的吗 我们要谈我的职业了
Really? We... We're gonna talk about my career now?
我能问个问题吗 你联♥系♥过垃圾场吗
Can I ask a question? Have you called the landfills?
我从上一个工作中学到的
I learned this on my last job.
有孩子失踪时 你先和垃圾场联♥系♥
When a kid goes missing, you call the landfills
以防他们像垃圾一样被扔掉了
in case they've been thrown away like trash.
我忘不了这个细节
I could never shake that detail.
已经和垃圾场联♥系♥过了
The landfills have been called.
我们打个比方 Jane不来上班的话
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表