剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
- 妈妈 - 也许明天我可以
- Mommy! - Thought maybe I'd take her
- 带她去奥海镇 - 她要去上学
- up to Ojai tomorrow. - She's going to school.
你不能就这样决定...
You don't just get to decide...
- 不 其实 我能做这个决定 - 不 不要...
- No, no, actually, I really do. - No, don't...
我和爸爸在一起的时候 我会非常想你
When I'm with Daddy, I miss you so much
想到快要上天堂了
that I think I want to go to heaven.
拜托一定是十万火急的事
Tell me you're on fire.
小巷里的那一场没办法拍
The scene in the alley is not gonna fly.
我没货了 - 这货能帮到你吧
I'm out of addys. Is this gonna work for you?
莱基
Lake!
彼得不能闯进你家
Pete cannot come into your house
然后未经允许带走你女儿
and take your daughter without asking you.
- 今晚警♥察♥查得很严 - 挺酷的 我没事
- Cops are out hard tonight. - Oh, it's cool. I'm good.
家里的钥匙呢
What about the house keys?
很多人都有钥匙
I don't know. Everyone has a key to this house.
你找到钥匙了吗
警探 这是我的助手 凯西
Detective, this is my assistant Casey.
简还不知道我们的事 对吧
Jane doesn't know about us, right?
她几乎连你的真名都不知道
She barely even knows your real name.
你认识这个骑车的孩子吗
What about the kid on the bike?
我从来没见过他
I've never seen him before.
《谷中十日》 第一季第二集
小时候 我们家院子里的蚂蚁一度让我们十分头疼
When I was a kid, we had an ant problem in our yard.
后来我向它们喷毒药
I used to spray them with poison.
它们爬回蚁穴
They'd crawl back into their holes
再也没出来过
and never came back out again.
夜晚的洛杉矶街道让我想起来那些蚁穴
Los Angeles streets at night remind me of those ant nests.
一副末日来临的样子
Something apocalyptic about it.
马上就要过二十四小时了
We're almost at the 24-hour mark.
我们现在有了新的线索
We got us a new lead.
只需要找到那个骑车的孩子
Just need to find the kid on the bike.
你调查彼得的手♥机♥通话记录了吗
Have you looked into Pete's cellphone records?
查了
Yep.
那么你知道他做了什么 他都跟谁通话了
So you know what he's been doing, who he's been talking to?
你确定你不认识那个骑车的孩子吗
You sure you don't know who the kid on the bike is?
我不认识他
I don't know the kid on the bike.
有趣的是
You know, it's funny.
即使我是当差的
Even in this job,
别人对我撒谎的时候 还是很难不带个人情绪
it's hard not to take it personal when people lie to you.
对不起 我在时间线上撒了谎
I'm sorry I lied about the timeline.
我不会再撒谎了
Won't happen again.
- 有个记者 - 警探 你有什么要说的吗
- A reporter. - Detective, any comment?
据说有人上报了一起儿童失踪事件
We're hearing reports of a missing child.
你是孩子的母亲吗
Are you the mother?
我们在调查一起持续性的家庭纠纷
We're investigating an ongoing domestic issue.
没什么好报道的
There ain't no story here.
有谁跟外面的记者说话了
Did anyone talk to that reporter out there?
什么 哪个记者
What? Which reporter?
外面那个《每日新闻》的
The one outside with the Daily News.
汤姆 是你吗
Tom?
怎么可能 当然不是
What? No, of course not.
但是我觉得是时候该放出点消息了
But I do think it's time we put the word out.
还没到时候 一旦媒体得到消息 事态马上就会失控
Not yet. You lose control once the media get ahold of this.
过了四十八小时 我们自然会召开媒体发布会
You pass the 48-hour mark, we'll do a press conference,
有选择地放出一部分细节消息
release certain details and hold others back.
我只是觉得
Well, I would think that
参与寻找她的人越多越好
the more people looking for her, the better.
我们要发安珀警报吗
Are we putting an Amber Alert out?
安珀警报:美国专为被绑♥架♥或被拐的少年儿童设立的大众紧急报♥警♥系统
安珀警报需要更多详情...
Amber Alert requires a detail...
车牌号♥之类的 确凿的证据
license plate, something concrete.
在我们还没获得此类信息之前
Until we have that, I'd like to keep a handle
我想控制住当前的状况
on what's getting out there.
希望你们都过来看一下这个
Like you all to come and take a look at something for me.
碧 你也来
Bea, you, too.
告诉我你们认不认识这个人
Tell me if you recognize this guy.
简 你还好吗
Jane? You okay?
我没事
Yeah, fine.
你该出来看一下
You should be seeing this.
- 你确定吗 - 确定
- You're sure? - I'm sure.
我从来没见过他
I've never seen him before.
我和彼得明天第一件事
Look, Pete and I will canvass the neighbors
就是再去找邻居打听一下
first thing tomorrow.
我们了解了数十起此类案件
Covered dozens of these cases.
发现破案的关键多在于某人看见了某件事
It always comes down to someone saw something.
我也正好在周边打听一下那个骑车的孩子
Then I can ask around about the kid on the bike.
请确保你一定会先和我们进行协商 好吗
Just make sure you coordinate with us first, all right?
那个 你们都回去吧
Hey, uh, you guys need to go home.
今晚我要待在这里
I'm gonna stay here tonight.
别了 你什么东西都没带
No, no, no. You don't have your stuff.
你没带内衣或其他的什么
You don't have your shorts or anything.
没关系 我明天再拿
It's fine. I'll get it tomorrow.
拜托了 回家吧 好吗
Please, look, just... go home, okay?
去忙你的吧 让我睡一会
Do your thing. Let me sleep for a bit.
我不想离开你
I don't... I don't want to leave you.
- 碧会待在这里的 对吗 - 当然
- B-Bea will stay with me, right? - Of course.
没关系的
Yeah. It's fine.
她确实需要好好睡一觉
She needs to sleep.
好吧 现在是... 一点一刻
Okay, um, it's what... quarter after 1:00?
我到六点就回来
I'll be back by 6:00.
巡逻车就在前门外面 我会一直带着手♥机♥
Patrol unit's out front. I'll be on my cell.
好的 谢谢
Okay, yeah. Great. Thanks.
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码
The cellular number you are calling
是空号♥
is no longer in service.
好吧 碧 你回家吧
All right, Bea, you know what? You need to go home.
什么
What?
是的 其实 我想独自呆着
Yeah, honestly, I just... I really need to be alone.
我给你叫辆车
I'm gonna call you a-a car.
你可以回家睡一会
You can, uh, go home, sleep for a bit,
- 然后再回来 好吗 - 但是...
- and then come back, okay? - But...
听我的
Honestly, I'm not asking.
如果我听见什么动静就给你发短♥信♥ 好吗
I'll... I'll... I'll text you if I hear anything, okay?
- 好吧 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
- 那我们早上再见 好吗 - 好的 谢谢
- Nos vemos en la mañana. Okay? - Yeah, okay. Gracias.
- 好吧 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
感谢致电景记烤肉
Thank you for calling KYONG BBQ.
我们的营业时间是上午八点至...
Our office hours are 8:00 A.M.to...
你好 彼得的不在场证明人 Kathryn Collins
Hey. Uh, Pete's alibi, Kathryn Collins,
什么时候过来
what time's she coming in?
她说她中午来
She said she'd be in by noon.
让她一早就过来 好吗
Get her in here top of day, will you?
- 你还是觉得是孩子的父亲干的 - 是的
- You still think it's the dad. - Yeah, I do.
他以前也这么做过
He's got a history of this sort of thing.
除了孩子母亲的活动痕迹之外
There's no sign of break and entry
并没有其他的破坏和入侵迹象
except for the mother.
所以 不管是谁把孩子带走的 那个人一定有钥匙
So whoever took her must have had a key.
我只是想不通那个骑车的孩子跟这件事有什么关系
I just don't know how this kid on the bike fits into it.
你已经连续不停地查案
Hey, you've been grinding back-to-back cases
四十八小时了
for 48 hours now, right?
拜托 好好睡一觉 休息一会
Come on, man. Hit the rack, get some rest.
我们有十几个人在查这个案子
We've got a dozen guys on this.
好吧 首先
All right, first thing's up.
我需要你们去找下她的学校
I want you to talk to her school,
她的同学 钢琴老师
classmates, piano teachers,
其他的保姆 其他家长
other babysitters, other parents,
她全部生活中出现的所有人 都了解下情况
everybody in her frickin' life.
调出来Sadler家周围二十个街区以内
I want footage on every security camera
全部的监控录像
within 20 blocks of the Sadler house.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表