剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
Seriously, all anyone cares about
只是谁有秘密 谁又毁掉了谁
is who's got a secret and who's screwing who.
行吧 听着
All right, check this out.
两个人 一个男人和一个女人
I got two people, a man and a woman,
通告单上最重要的两个角色
number 1 and 2 on the call sheet.
他们互相憎恨了...
They've hated each other for...
大概八集...
I don't know... eight episodes?
现在我得让他们在一起
And now I've got to get them together.
我之前安排在廉价酒吧
I had them in a dive bar,
他们喝多了 吵起来
drinking a ton, arguing.
然后开始下雨 他跟着她走进雨中
It starts to rain, he walks her out in the rain.
- 她不想去... - 真逊
- She doesn't want to go... - Lame.
你什么意思 这才不逊 确有其事
What do you mean "Lame"? It's not lame. It actually happened.
是啊 那也不意味着 这个场景就很好
Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's good.
让他们去干活
Put them at work.
这才是真材实料
That's where all the real stuff goes down.
你还太年轻 不会明白的 P.J.
You're too young to know this, P.J.,
但工作真的很无聊
but work is really boring.
我并不觉得
Yeah, well, not for me.
我出现 看到了一切
I show up, and I see it all.
"我爱你 我恨你"
"I love you, I hate you,"
我想和你上♥床♥
I actually want to jump your bones.
"我试过了 我吓坏了 这是我应得的"
"I'm tired, I'm scared, I deserve this."
大家都守着很多小秘密活着
Just a billion little secrets keeping people going.
我没货了
I'm out of addys.
周日晚上 很多人都盼着这个呢
Sunday night, a lot of people on deadlines.
真的吗
Really?
这货能帮到你吧
Is this gonna work for you?
- 能 - 是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
我给你记账上吗
Just put it on your tab?
- 可以吗 - 没问题
- That okay? - Totally.
她的办公室 百叶窗放下 放到底
Her office, blinds down, on the floor.
就这样吗
Just like that, huh?
没错 就这样
Boom. Just like that.
好了 好了 开始吧
Okay, okay, okay, here we go.
我们在做什么 写到哪里了
What are we doing? Where are we at?
妈妈 我们能交换秘密吗
Mama, can we do secrets?
让他们工作
Put them at work.
天色已晚 办公室依然灯火通明
我爱你
I love you.
我恨你
I hate you.
莱基
Lakey?
莱基
Lake?!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
莱基
Lake!
莱基 莱基
Lake! Lake!
我来了 甜心
I'm coming, sweetheart.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, honey.
彼得 又是我
Pete, it's me again, okay?
我给你打了十五个电♥话♥了
This is like the 15th time I've called you.
拜托回电♥话♥给我
Just please call me back.
- 一定是彼得 - 你说什么
- It must have been Pete. - What?
我工作的时候他肯定来过了
He came in while I was working.
他想带她去奥海镇 被我拒绝了
He wanted to take her to Ojai, and I said no.
你刚换了锁不是吗
You just changed the locks, right?
我知道... 但是 我也不知道
Yeah, I know, but... I don't know.
也许他拿了莱基的钥匙
May... maybe he got a key from Lake.
而且玻璃滑拉门我没关
And the sliding glass door was open.
- 我也不知道了 - 等等 等等
- I don't know. - Wait. Wait.
你怎么...
How did you not...
你... 没听到他进来的声音嘛
Did... did you hear him come in?
没有
No.
我在小屋里
I was in the shed.
- 听着 我在三米远的地方 - 没事
- Look, I was 10 feet away, okay? - It's okay.
我在写剧本 明天要用
I had to write a scene for tomorrow.
没事的 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
- 你到处都找过了吗 - 是的 没有人
- You looked everywhere? - Yes. No.
我到处都找过了
I've looked everywhere,
- 每个角落都找过了 - 好
- every... every corner. - Okay.
- 你在做什么 你给谁打电♥话♥ - 嘿 我想报告...
- What are you doing? Who are you calling? - Hi. I'd like...
我想报告一起儿童失踪案
I'd like to report a missing child...
- 我的天啊 阿里 - 696罗威纳迪吾街
- Oh, my God, get... Ali. - ...at 696 Laurelvale Drive.
- 阿里 - 在至少三个小时之前
- Ali! - She was taken from her bed
她从床上被带走了
somewhere in the last three hours.
我们怀疑这是父母诱拐
We suspect it was a parental abduction.
- 我的天啊 - 是的 是她父亲
- Oh, my God. - Yes, yes. Her father.
她叫莱基·萨德勒·格林 八岁
Lake Sadler-Greene. She's 8 years old.
不 我... 是她阿姨
No, I'm... I'm her aunt.
外卖♥♥ 删除联♥系♥人
嘿
Hey.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我把蜡烛吹掉
Um, I was just blowing out the candle.
他们随时都会过来
Okay, well, they're gonna be here any second.
我没让你报♥警♥
I didn't ask you to call the police.
简 他不能这么做
Jane, he cannot do this.
彼得不能闯进你家
Pete cannot come into your house
然后未经允许带走你女儿
and take your daughter without asking you.
这是大事
This is serious.
你还是想要完全监护权 对吧
You still want full custody, right?
- 当然了 - 那就别再保护他了
- Of course I do. - Stop protecting him.
他没告诉你 就擅自从学校接走她
He's taken her from school without telling you.
整个周末都没带她回来
He doesn't bring her back on the weekends.
这是第三次 他进你的家了
This is, what, the third time that he's come into your house?
你需要告诉警♥察♥
It needs to be reported.
简 你必须认真对待这件事
Jane, it needs to be for real now.
好了 吃片止痛药 去个刷牙
Okay. Take an Advil. Brush your teeth.
需要做什么就去吧 行吧
Whatever you need, okay?
我来处理 等会这里碰头
I got this. I'll meet you in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
积雨云
Cumulus.
对吧
Right?
是
Yeah.
中级
Mid-level.
一部分乌云更重
One part's darker than the other.
可能雨水会更多
Could mean more rain.
是彼得带走了她 对吧
Pete's got her, right?
当然了
Of course he does.
好了
Okay.
- 我去煮咖啡 - 好
- I'll make coffee. - Okay.
事情很简单 她前夫疯了了
It's simple. Her ex is off the rails,
他很执着于他们的女儿
he's obsessed with their daughter,
他声称自己戒瘾了 但是我...
and he's claiming to be sober, but I...
我觉得他确实戒了
Actually, I think he is.
伯德 我是约翰·伯德
Bird. John Bird,
抢劫杀人小组
Robbery Homicide.
抢劫杀人
Robbery Homicide?
为什么是你们来
W... why Robbery Homicide?
当地警局有些忙
Local guys were kind of tied up.
这些是我同事
These are my colleagues,
巴迪·丰塔纳 尼科尔·比尔森 他们今天会帮我
Buddy Fontana, Nickole Bilson. They'll be helping me out today.
很高兴认识你
Well, it's nice to meet you.
其实 这样说真的很蠢
Actually, that's really stupid.
见到你我真的不高兴
It's not nice to meet you.
其实见到你真的很糟糕
It's actually terrible to meet you.
- 萨德勒女士 - 叫我简就行了
- Ms. Sadler... - Jane.
我们坐下吧 简
You okay to take a seat, Jane?
- 好 - 好的
- Yeah. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you. Oh.
好了 这是接下来的流程
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表